Author Topic: They tryna shut down the internet?  (Read 680 times)

rayallen0

Re: They tryna shut down the internet?
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 04:10:48 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RALJQRsf7Kk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RALJQRsf7Kk</a>

Matty

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 04:54:18 PM »
aren't all Mike's huge DPGC Legacy uploads (and the source of an ongoing forum beef) hosted on Megaupload... :laugh:

Madsen?

rayallen0

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 05:16:29 PM »
I'm downloading as much music as possible gotta stock up.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2012, 05:20:10 PM »
I'm downloading as much music as possible gotta stock up.

been doing that for a while knowing the day of reckoning for 'file sharing' was soon approaching. might be time to subscribe to a VPN service soon.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2012, 05:37:19 PM »
Here's all you need to know. A summary of SOPA, PIPA and the congressmen and congresswomen who support it.

http://youranonnews.tumblr.com/post/15783460213/stop-sopa-the-essentials-summary-and-bill-text

Props man. So not the entire internet, basically just Youtube & anything considered "copyrighted material". But 108 oppose it to the 64 who support it, so I guess it's nowhere near happened.

That's the problem though, cause a lot of things can be considered copyrighted material, so it would far beyond Youtube.

True. But I think most importantly, the government just wants to clean up all the information on themselves that's slipping away to the public. Because people are starting to catch on.

But then again, not everything on Youtube makes sense because 75% of it is homemade videos. Then the other 25% is stolen music that they're probably trying to control before the music industry goes out of business lol.

u cannot be that ignorant  ::) ::)

What's ignorant about that, you gook?

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2012, 06:01:24 PM »
lool first thinking im asian and secondly that u have no idea what ur government trying to do (omg they trying to close youtube - thinking loool) but well what expect from american teenager  :D it worldwide known they are not too smart

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2012, 06:04:46 PM »
lool first thinking im asian and secondly that u have no idea what ur government trying to do (omg they trying to close youtube - thinking loool) but well what expect from american teenager  :D it worldwide known they are not too smart

I don't even know how to respond to that lol. Are you saying I'm making up them shutting down Youtube? That's the website that has been talked about for them to shut down. Cover songs by random people? Copyright violations. Audio of songs by artists? Copyright violations. People reposting videos for views? Copyright violations. I don't know what you're arguing...

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2012, 06:20:12 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^
ok let me be more clear  ;) not u not making things up u just simply highly under-informed read what the SOPA & PIPA is about and then u will know that closing yuotube should be ur last concern  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2012, 06:24:48 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^
ok let me be more clear  ;) not u not making things up u just simply highly under-informed read what the SOPA & PIPA is about and then u will know that closing yuotube should be ur last concern  ;D

Now you are being more clear, I see. You're saying that Youtube isn't a website I should be worried about them getting rid of because it's just an insignificant entertainment website.

I just want you to tell me these websites that will be "life or death" that they'll take away. Fucking idiot. Like I said, the government will just make it much harder for the American public to stumble or be directed to sites that expose their acts. What else would they be censoring?

You're a moron.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2012, 06:35:47 PM »
^^^^^
lool lost little kid smh  ;D ;D im not sure if u are that ignorant or u just simply stupid  ???

SOPA & PIPA has nothing to do with american Government secrets

like i said read first what this is about before u post again something incredibly stupid  ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2012, 10:16:54 PM »
^What do you mean? It doesn't matter what it has to do with. The government is given the power to control & censor the internet. They can terminate sites at their discretion.

Read through this thread. Somebody already agreed that's the plan lol. You just sound dumb.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2012, 10:25:55 PM »
So many fucked up laws have made it through congress ever since Obama took over, yet he is catching not heat for it from regular people whatsoever. If those laws went through under George Bush, full focus of hate would have been on him. If the US finally stick it to Iran, people will probably act as if Obama has nothing to do with it, whereas the Iraq war was basically depicted as a personal plan of the Bush family.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 10:45:54 PM »
So many fucked up laws have made it through congress ever since Obama took over, yet he is catching not heat for it from regular people whatsoever. If those laws went through under George Bush, full focus of hate would have been on him. If the US finally stick it to Iran, people will probably act as if Obama has nothing to do with it, whereas the Iraq war was basically depicted as a personal plan of the Bush family.
...this isn't a law obama had anything to do with that is why...the only involvement he will have is his choice of vetoing it

Obama has done a mediocre job as president only 1 thing that disgusted me was his ok to assassinate an american citizen.

Iraq was bush's & Cheneys baby. Obama has nothing to do with this bill. He gets alot of shit for libya and the health care plan because he is involved heavily....

he has a 44% approval rating 4 years after inauguration. compared to Bush who had a 56% and was clearly a much worse president.  now i will say that is heavily based on Obama's approval rating among republicans being a measly 13% where as liberals give him a 79%. but also to put that into perspective Bush had a 90% approval rating by republicans so even by his own party he is being judged much harder.

only 2 things he gets a rating higher than 50 and that is Iran & Terrorism and the fact that he only has a 65% approval rating about terrorism after Osamas death happening under him and no Terrorist attacks happening in this country just shows how much this country hates him. even his handling of the Environment is 49% which i find quite odd as i don't know who bad thing he had done to the Environment.

in no way is he getting a pass for what he does. Sometimes people ignore shit he passed because they see good in it and don't wanna give him credit because he is supposed to be the president who does nothing. but if he does something tax related or spending related you wont stop hearing about it for a year.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 10:47:41 PM »
If Obama isn't obvious proof that the president is just a mere mascot with very little control, then I don't know what else to say.

The GOP candidates except Paul are no different. Just puppets.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

THERapist Ben

• Lil Geezy
  • Sexual psychology
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2012, 11:29:38 PM »
Wow that Cham guy is a tool lol
She so wants it bro.....