Author Topic: hauntins woooooooo ooooo  (Read 224 times)

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
hauntins woooooooo ooooo
« on: January 31, 2003, 09:22:10 AM »
anyway do ya'll have any scary storys or live by any places that are haunted i do we have this really old back road thats out near really old caves and a slatter house we anyways it believe that a bus full of kids crashed and died out there on this road so if you go out there at night to the road theres a line your suppose to but your tireat the line and cut your car off and it moves FOR REAL IT REALLY MOVES it moves about a block or so i've been there and seen it and if you but baby powder on the back off the car you car see little finger prints thats some scary stuff to witness but anyways tell me bout yours
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 09:23:24 AM by ontherise »

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:hauntins woooooooo ooooo
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 01:00:49 PM »
^^ I seen that shit on T.V... about these kids in a bus that got hit by a train... And you go by tha train tracks and turn your engine off.. tha car will start moving on its own over tha train tracks... they did tha same thing with tha baby powder and everything....

I'm surprised there hasn't been a ghost thread in this forum yet... I aint never witnessed nothin myself but I've heard a grip of stories... and there's a grip of brits on this forum... maybe you got stories... I hear everything is haunted out there.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
Re:hauntins woooooooo ooooo
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 10:23:13 PM »
come on people someone has to have some type of haunted demonish story give me a holla