Author Topic: That nu Nicki Minaj video got my inside-under skin a little moist ["Stupid Hoe"]  (Read 726 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Young Money stay with haters tho.  No one can argue that Wayne, Drake, and Nicki haven't elevated Hip Hop.  I might not fuck with the "Bed Rock"'s or the "Super Bass" but they do their thing and they've done it well.  I'm not mad, YMCMB is arguably one of the most dominate labels of today.  Def Jam, RocAFella, Ruff Ryders, Bad Boy, Aftermath, GOOD Music, Roc Nation, Doggystyle, Hypnotized Minds, RapALot, BrickSquad, Taylor Gang, etc etc.  Personally im more of a Hollywood Bilderberg Group guy but I have to give credit where credit is due.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What, collectivelly or individually, have nicki minaj lil wayne or drake elevated hip hop to exactly?

Drake and minaj are travelling down well known roads, not exactly trendsetters.  Hell, they both try their best to sound like someone else.  At least have your own voice smh.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

They helped make it more mainstream and internatinal.  I admit, Drake is nothing but a concoxion of LL and Ja Rule but he can actually sing and I fuck with him. 

You guys over think a lot of shit and over stereotype it.  U don't like it then don't listen.  If u haven't brought an iPhone and DirecTV by now (assuming you're not lazy) in 2012 then nobody can help u and we shouldn't care.

You guys r fighting with yourselves not fuckin with at least some of the music YM's put out.  It doesn't matter how u think of it, that's your opinion

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They helped make it more mainstream and internatinal.  I admit, Drake is nothing but a concoxion of LL and Ja Rule but he can actually sing and I fuck with him. 

You guys over think a lot of shit and over stereotype it.  U don't like it then don't listen.  If u haven't brought an iPhone and DirecTV by now (assuming you're not lazy) in 2012 then nobody can help u and we shouldn't care.

You guys r fighting with yourselves not fuckin with at least some of the music YM's put out.  It doesn't matter how u think of it, that's your opinion

This is a music forum, meant to provide a means for conveying opinions on music, which is whats being done here concerning YM. 

What does having an iphone or directv have to do with anything?  If you dont have those 2 things u arent cool?  Someday youll see that things like that dont really mean anything to a normal adult, in 2012, 2013, or whatever the fuck yr it is.

BiggBoogaBiff

You're right, this is a music forum.  This means u can bandwagon and hate at will

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Oh please, if anything youre bandwagoning liking the most popular rap label today.  Im just giving an opinion, not hate.  U can like whoever the fuck u want, a no talent hack like the "artists" on that label or god damn vanilla ice for all i care.  On a related note, everytime i see somebody with an "i love haters" shirt i think, damn, how fucking egocentric and laughable that is.   

BiggBoogaBiff

And then u went to bed.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And then u went to bed.

Your parents still love you, it'll be ok

BiggBoogaBiff

They do but yours don't.  That's just how it is for sum people. 

:monkey_piss:

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They do but yours don't.  That's just how it is for sum people. 

:monkey_piss:

:sombrero:

BiggBoogaBiff

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

BiggBoogaBiff

Another 'W' for the Bilderberg Group