Author Topic: Generation Of United Nortenos  (Read 265 times)

edimean22

• 'G'
Generation Of United Nortenos
« on: January 21, 2012, 09:29:53 AM »
wassup niggaz, its you boy back in here. so i was watching gangland last night and that nortenos album came up on the show. man that song scrap killa came on and some other songs. that shit was mad wack. all the productions and songs sounded mad wack, i cant believe people buy that trash. what yall think. me i jsut cant ride to that wack shit.

edimean22

• 'G'
Re: Generation Of United Nortenos
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 02:47:52 PM »
well what the deal with this shit my niggaz?

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 02:55:22 PM »
Fuck busters
Bullets aint got no names

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 03:01:13 PM »
ey man i got that album and its TERRIBLE. just basic ass darkroom familia cheap beats over off beat rappers. Duke is coo tho but the rest is average.

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 03:48:17 PM »
hell ya that shit is wack, i dont understand how people ride to that in north cali bumping it.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 05:24:02 PM »
hell ya that shit is wack, i dont understand how people ride to that in north cali bumping it.

i like some northern shit. but darkroom familia is just average. there are some good mexican northern rappers tho mayne. mr. kee well he cuban tho but he dope. big tone is good too.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 08:52:32 PM »
Trust me its a very very small amount of people actually riding around bumping dark room familia. Lets not overestimate their pull.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 09:46:14 PM »
wassup niggaz, its you boy back in here. so i was watching gangland last night and that nortenos album came up on the show. man that song scrap killa came on and some other songs. that shit was mad wack. all the productions and songs sounded mad wack, i cant believe people buy that trash. what yall think. me i jsut cant ride to that wack shit.

Fuck that buster bullshit, Majority of ene rappers can't rap for shit.  Either the vocals are trash or the lyrics are pure stupid, or their brown mexican ass is saying Nigga more then N.W.A. Dark Room Familia only gets play in Northern cali just because of the whole nor sur thing. No wonder half the raza up their looking up to Mac Dre and E-40 because they own peoples can't rap for shit.  Only Thing DRF has going for them is their productions are sick as fuck sometimes. I assume half the people listening to them is for the beat and not for the lyrics.

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 10:53:10 PM »
these guys really get paid by the gangs to rap this shit about killing mexicans who wear red?

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 05:09:19 AM »

Fuck that buster bullshit, Majority of ene rappers can't rap for shit.  Either the vocals are trash or the lyrics are pure stupid, or their brown mexican ass is saying Nigga more then N.W.A. Dark Room Familia only gets play in Northern cali just because of the whole nor sur thing. No wonder half the raza up their looking up to Mac Dre and E-40 because they own peoples can't rap for shit.  Only Thing DRF has going for them is their productions are sick as fuck sometimes. I assume half the people listening to them is for the beat and not for the lyrics.

your trippin my nigga!

big tone and speedy loc are both good. mr kee is cold. lou e lou is tight. they have alot of good rappers. just their production is sometimes wack.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 05:30:29 AM »

your trippin my nigga!

big tone and speedy loc are both good. mr kee is cold. lou e lou is tight. they have alot of good rappers. just their production is sometimes wack.

most ene rap I've heard has been ass, I guess I Just never got to hear any of the good stuff.

edimean22

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 10:14:58 AM »
who rides to this?