Author Topic: EMINEM IS FAR AND AWAY THE ILLEST!!!!!  (Read 1172 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: EMINEM IS FAR AND AWAY THE ILLEST!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2012, 03:02:45 PM »
NO HE IS NOT..white america is gonna force feed us his bullshit until he dies..his worst albums got a Grammy..that should tell yall something..wake up.
that's what they've been doing the whole time. no other white rapper has been forced like this ever.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2012, 04:21:36 PM »
Lmao @ every album ti gets better. I'm a fan but that's just a retarded statement. No mercy was the worst album in his discography easily and that's his last album.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2012, 04:27:59 PM »
Lmao @ every album ti gets better. I'm a fan but that's just a retarded statement. No mercy was the worst album in his discography easily and that's his last album.

on point only stans jock that record.

TI vs TIP was shitty too

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2012, 05:05:21 PM »

TI vs TIP was shitty too

Honestly, his albums got progressively worse.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2012, 06:03:05 PM »

TI vs TIP was shitty too
bullshit. that t.i. vs. tip album was fire every song was jammin' fuck what you heard.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »
that album is great and underrated and every song i liked. trouble man will also be epic.  you opinion(s) is your's mines is mines.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2012, 06:16:24 PM »

TI vs TIP was shitty too

I thought it was good for about the first 6 or 7 songs then completely fell apart.

I personally think paper trail was his best album. I think he reached his peak on that album artistically and commercially. Since then it's like he doesn't know who he wants to be anymore. Which resulted in no mercy which was a complete mess.

* bumps what's up,what's happenin*

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2012, 06:26:09 PM »

TI vs TIP was shitty too

I thought it was good for about the first 6 or 7 songs then completely fell apart.

I personally think paper trail was his best album. I think he reached his peak on that album artistically and commercially. Since then it's like he doesn't know who he wants to be anymore. Which resulted in no mercy which was a complete mess.

paper trail is great but i like no mercy better. i don't think it was a mess at all.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2012, 01:16:50 AM »

TI vs TIP was shitty too

paper trail is great but i like no mercy better. i don't think it was a mess at all.

Paper trail and king are his top two for me. No Mercy and t.I. Vs t.I.p. being his worst.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2012, 01:32:41 AM »
trap music > paper trail> king> urban legend >ti vs tip> im serious > no mercy

some times king and urban legend flip spots

no hormones

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2012, 06:17:35 AM »
^^^^ those albums are jammin'  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)