Author Topic: !!GrEwSuM WINS!!~MC Menace & Sonax VS GrEwSuM~!!Audio Battle!!  (Read 187 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

!!GrEwSuM WINS!!~MC Menace & Sonax VS GrEwSuM~!!Audio Battle!!
« on: January 31, 2003, 04:31:01 PM »
The latest battle in the Audio Battle Section is up now...It's a 2 on 1 battle...MC Menace & Sonax VS GrEwSuM...

Rules:

1.No crew votes
2.First To 5 votes wins
3.3-0 = K/O
4.Fair And Honest/Explained Votes...   

Click here for MC Menace and Sonax's verse   

Click Here for GrEwSuM's  verse

Let the voting begin...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 12:31:44 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:!!VOTE NOW!!~MC Menace & Sonax VS GrEwSuM~!!Audio Battle!!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 04:53:34 PM »
MC Menace & Sonax:

Let me start off with the bad...I could barely understand ya'll...MC Menace, Your voice can get kind of annoying, but that could possibly be because of your horrible sound quality...Sonax just had a heavy accent, so he was hard to understand, especially when the sound quality was bad...For the good part, both of ya'll rode the beat well...The beat was coo'...If you kept making beats, you could be a real dope producer...I was feelin that hard hittin bass...I suggest to focus more on producing than rapping (for MC Menace), unless you can get some better equipment for rapping...Overall, it wasn't so great...I've heard worse, but I've also heard a lot better...Keep in mind the sound quality makes you sound a lot worse than you really are...

GrEwSuM:

First off, your voice is tight...If you worked on your flow, you could be a real dope rapper...You also know how to ride a beat without falling off...But, your clarity isn't so great...And you're way too monotone...Overall, your verse was coo', but I know you can do a lot better...

I'd have to give my vote to Grewsum...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 04:54:51 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 04:56:15 PM »
Mc_Menace - Decent verse, nothin too special.  Had some decent punches, not alot of vocab, kinda simple.  Rating = 2.7/5

Sonax - Pretty good verse.  Heard some good punches, not alot of vocab, and was an average battle verse.  Rating = 3.5/5

GrEwSuM - Tight verse.  There was somethin about it, but it was really hot to me.  Heard some tight punches, not alot of vocab, but quality was real good.  Rating = 4/5

My vote is for Grewsum.  In my opinion, he came harder than both of ya...

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2003, 12:04:43 PM »
MC Menace - your verse was alright, although like Sccit said, it was sometimes hard to hear exactly what you were saying, and the volume of the rhyming seemed to go up and down quite a lot. Lyrically it was pretty standard, and nothing really stood out from it.

Sonax - I could hear what you were saying better and therefore listening to your verse was more of a pleasure. Lyrically you were slightly ahead of Menace, but for me you weren't really taking enough shots at your opponent, and it seemed to be more of a regular verse than a battle verse.

Grewsum - now this shit was more like it. You have a really dope voice, and although your flow does still need a little work, you were able to stay well on beat for the whole track and you actually had me engaged in what you were saying. You took some good shots at your opponents, and overall it was pretty tight.

Overall my vote goes to Grewsum.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 12:30:41 PM »
3-0 = K/O...That's Grewsums win...Good battle...PeACe

Liquify

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:!!GrEwSuM WINS!!~MC Menace & Sonax VS GrEwSuM~!!Audio Battle!!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 09:49:06 PM »
MC like i told you before you need to work on yo voice, sonax you was alright,
but ya know GrEwSuM had yall beat