Author Topic: Biggest Little BITCH In Hip Hop?  (Read 588 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Biggest Little BITCH In Hip Hop?
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2003, 10:48:35 AM »
you're just an aftermath dickrider em28, a lot of what benzino said about eminem was true (his music is pop, he raps about disturbing things like raping & killing his mother, people only bought d-12 based on affiliation) and i am white and i agree a lot with what benzino said

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2003, 10:58:48 AM »
Does this shit really bother you guys?  I personally could care less if Ja Rule or Nelly have all these "pop" tracks and rap/sing with R&B singers.  I just don't listen to them.  I hate Benzino but for a good reason.  He fucked up a mag that I've read for years.  I don't care if he disses Em, if he wants to get clowned that's his problem, he just sounds dumb.

EM28

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2003, 11:01:56 AM »
you're just an aftermath dickrider em28, a lot of what benzino said about eminem was true (his music is pop, he raps about disturbing things like raping & killing his mother, people only bought d-12 based on affiliation) and i am white and i agree a lot with what benzino said

whatever you say dogg, benzino is the biggest joke around rite now.  He put a subscription of the source magazine in his new cd and still only sold 10,000 copies.  I don't have time to argue wit you.  Call me what you want.  I really don't give a fuck

peace

EM28

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2003, 11:05:11 AM »
Does this shit really bother you guys?  I personally could care less if Ja Rule or Nelly have all these "pop" tracks and rap/sing with R&B singers.  I just don't listen to them.  I hate Benzino but for a good reason.  He fucked up a mag that I've read for years.  I don't care if he disses Em, if he wants to get clowned that's his problem, he just sounds dumb.

good points knuckles.....Yeah he fucked up a good mag. now i read XXL and Vibe and other shit.  I don't really care that he dissed EM either it just makes him look stupid as fuck.  about the nelly/ ja rule pop shit your rite just don't listen to it.  

peace

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2003, 11:52:40 AM »
I don't understand why Nelly gets so much hate. He's doing him and not fronting to be anything he's not. He's pop, he admits he's pop unlike other rappers.

Benzino is wack but I don't got hate for the guy.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2003, 12:24:04 PM »
Lol @ this board, I knew it would become a Dickryder vs Haters thread, we cant even make a thread without seeign some bitchez callin everybody haters or dickryders, like it wasnt allowed to have an opinion, dumb asse fools

EM28

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2003, 12:25:58 PM »
Lol @ this board, I knew it would become a Dickryder vs Haters thread, we cant even make a thread without seeign some bitchez callin everybody haters or dickryders, like it wasnt allowed to have an opinion, dumb asse fools

yeah i just knew someone was gonna call me an aftermath dickryder, lol

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2003, 01:17:14 PM »
Yeah, I agree with Ja rule.  He's prob. the worst ever (in my opinion), bitch-move wise.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2003, 01:20:19 PM »
lmao like Snoop doesnt rap only for the money...hell every rapper out does...yall just haters...lmao...

I also agree with that, too.  Everybody's out to make money, if they're not, they're stupid.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2003, 01:46:16 PM »
I don't understand why Nelly gets so much hate. He's doing him and not fronting to be anything he's not. He's pop, he admits he's pop unlike other rappers.

Benzino is wack but I don't got hate for the guy.

Yeah, I agree about Nelly, he's wack and I'm not into his stuff, plus his bandaid makes me wanna slap somebody, but I don't hate him or nothin, I don't really care what he does.  The only reason I hate Ja rule's punk ass is because he tries to act all hard all the time, tryna be something he isn't.  If I see him flex his bony ass rib-cage in one more video, like he's hulk hogan or something, I think i'm gonna snap.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2003, 04:03:08 PM »
Does this shit really bother you guys?  I personally could care less if Ja Rule or Nelly have all these "pop" tracks and rap/sing with R&B singers
as we now know...50 Cent is an avid singer...if people base "bitchness" on singin...then count 50 and Snoop in...they sing(or try to)....hell Nelly aint much of a bitch...he doesnt claim shit hes not...he grew up as a street kid...he lived a hard life...but on the real aint no rapper bitch...cuz we dont know em...not to mention u idiots here are only callin Ja, Benzino, JD etc bitches cuz they have beefed with Shady/Aftermath...thats the truth...had Ja just beefed with DMX it wouldnt be this bad...had Benzino never beefed with Eminem he would never have these many haters(ive disliked this scumbag since his RSO days...i just defend him against the dickriders cuz yall like to kick a man when hes down)...JD he was never regarded as a fake or a bitch or any of that until the Dre beef...

Jome

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2003, 06:31:58 PM »
as we now know...50 Cent is an avid singer...if people base "bitchness" on singin...then count 50 and Snoop in...they sing(or try to)....hell Nelly aint much of a bitch...he doesnt claim shit hes not...he grew up as a street kid...he lived a hard life...but on the real aint no rapper bitch...cuz we dont know em...not to mention u idiots here are only callin Ja, Benzino, JD etc bitches cuz they have beefed with Shady/Aftermath...thats the truth...had Ja just beefed with DMX it wouldnt be this bad...had Benzino never beefed with Eminem he would never have these many haters(ive disliked this scumbag since his RSO days...i just defend him against the dickriders cuz yall like to kick a man when hes down)...JD he was never regarded as a fake or a bitch or any of that until the Dre beef...

Now there's a big difference between 50 & Ja Rule when it comes to singing..
And you know it too well..
50 sings his hooks, which is about 5-10% of his total vocals.
Ja Rule sings 99% of the time these days, and he even does duets with other singers and does backup-singing.

If Ja Rule came hard with raps like the old days and did his own chrouses, it would be a whole another story, but I know you just like to make 50 seem inferior.
I know you know this yourself too, so it's all good..  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2003, 07:37:26 PM »
Straight up, 50 can sing creatively (at least it's funny, lol and dope), Ja rule sounds like something stuck in my garbage disposal.  = Wack

I don't have beef with j.d. or with nelly.  I don't have beef with anybody, actually, but I still think Ja's a bitch.  You can tell, are you blind? Read any interview he's ever given... not to mention he looks like a straight up fruit, but yet tries to act like  he's a killer.

MURDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (i don't believe you)
MURDAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (I dont' believe you)

S.G.V.

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2003, 11:10:40 PM »

Now there's a big difference between 50 & Ja Rule when it comes to singing..
And you know it too well..
50 sings his hooks, which is about 5-10% of his total vocals.
Ja Rule sings 99% of the time these days, and he even does duets with other singers and does backup-singing.

If Ja Rule came hard with raps like the old days and did his own chrouses, it would be a whole another story, but I know you just like to make 50 seem inferior.
I know you know this yourself too, so it's all good..  ;D
actually i like to point out the hypocritical ways of 50 Cent fans(to be nice)...none the less...50 says ur a wanksta if u sing...he sings...he must be a wanksta...but peeps wont admit it...cuz they like him too much...n u know it jome...and it aint like Ja Rule is the first person to sing n rap...its been done before him...that just means hes out tryin to do new shit...and like everyone elses favorite man tupac said "if u make music for bitches niggas will follow" or somethin like that...Ja is just followin that...really his singin isnt anything special...but neither is 50s...theyre both equally as horrible...u wanna talk about bitch?...how bout pullin an empty gun on someone?...that makes u a bitch...if ur gonna pull a gun u better use it...but really...if u cant talk with the hands...then to me ur a bitch...ja shanked 50...whether he tried killin him or not...he still shanked him...n to me thats pretty real...even he didnt do any damage...he still stabbed the guy...he proved he had nuts to do that...but since the majority of yall love 50 and hate anything anti-50...yall wont admit it...i just love how theres always double standards for some artists...like 50, Pac, Eminem...etc...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2003, 07:42:05 AM »
Ja Rule and Benzino

peace

%90 of y'all wouldn't say benzino if he didn't diss eminem

That's probably true, but I think what he's been saying about hip-hop is wrong though, I don't think he's in it for the love of the culture, I think he come at Em in particular because he's a jealous fuck basically, I mean Nelly, Ja etc are major sellouts compared to Em but he didn't care to diss them because he knows he wouldn't have good enough excuses to, with Em he can throw in the race card, and what The source went and done in their last issue was a straight bitch move. Doing it for hip-hop, pah.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.