Author Topic: Biggest Little BITCH In Hip Hop?  (Read 604 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Biggest Little BITCH In Hip Hop?
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2003, 10:25:44 AM »
I never heard 50 sayin u was a wanksta if u sing... He said that a wanksta is somebody who pretends to be a gangsta... Anywayz, I dont care about anythin else but music, so who's real, who sings, I dont care, I bump 50 cuz I like his music, and i u dont, just dont, but u know u wont change anybody's opinion by sayin u hate him 4 times a day

S.G.V.

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2003, 11:19:54 AM »
I never heard 50 sayin u was a wanksta if u sing... He said that a wanksta is somebody who pretends to be a gangsta... Anywayz, I dont care about anythin else but music, so who's real, who sings, I dont care, I bump 50 cuz I like his music, and i u dont, just dont, but u know u wont change anybody's opinion by sayin u hate him 4 times a day
he said it on the jimmy kimmel show...if im not mistaken...and i never said i hate him...i just like to point out the hypocritical fans hes got...

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2003, 11:35:03 AM »
Does this shit really bother you guys?  I personally could care less if Ja Rule or Nelly have all these "pop" tracks and rap/sing with R&B singers
as we now know...50 Cent is an avid singer...if people base "bitchness" on singin...then count 50 and Snoop in...they sing(or try to)....hell Nelly aint much of a bitch...he doesnt claim shit hes not...he grew up as a street kid...he lived a hard life...but on the real aint no rapper bitch...cuz we dont know em...not to mention u idiots here are only callin Ja, Benzino, JD etc bitches cuz they have beefed with Shady/Aftermath...thats the truth...had Ja just beefed with DMX it wouldnt be this bad...had Benzino never beefed with Eminem he would never have these many haters(ive disliked this scumbag since his RSO days...i just defend him against the dickriders cuz yall like to kick a man when hes down)...JD he was never regarded as a fake or a bitch or any of that until the Dre beef...

True...we do hate on Benzino cuz of Eminem.  Why?  Because 96% of the maufuckaz on this board didn't know what was goin on at The Source or what Ray did UNTIL EMINEM REVEALED IT.

As far as Ja goes...I thought he only had beef with 50...not all of Shady/Aftermath.  Ja is a lil' punk...face it.  He talks and acts like he's the next 2pac, but then goes and "raps" about love and women N shit...thats a straight bitch.

JD...yeah, he is a bitch.  I never EVER liked JD.  Always riding on Bow Wow and Da Brat.  The spark for me though was when he said he was the best producer in the game, and that neither Dre nor Timbaland could fuck with him...

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2003, 02:08:04 PM »
JD he was never regarded as a fake or a bitch or any of that until the Dre beef...

I can honestly say I hated dupri well before the dre beef

Never surrender

Jome

« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2003, 04:57:25 PM »
This must be one of the most useless discussions ever.. LoL

::) ??? :P :-X >:( ;D