Author Topic: N.W.A.  (Read 117 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
N.W.A.
« on: February 01, 2003, 07:51:12 AM »
alright, maybe none of you will know this, but i want to know if anyone knows WHEN fo sure this "N.W.A. Reunion" album thing and stuff is suppose to go down, the album i heard is called "Not deez niggaz again" but wherever i look, it always shows outdated shit and delayed and all the other shit.. so if anyone knows any info on dis it be appreciated! ???

KURUPTION-81

Re:N.W.A.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 08:01:41 AM »
I dont know whether this will happen as snoop isant working with dre at the mo. Ice Cube is signed to aftermath now so dre and cube may be able 2 spend more time putting nwa tracks together. I think the problem is getting everyone together for enough time to record an album. Cube and dre r working on there solo albums and snoop has his label to run. Im not sure what mc ren is up 2.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:N.W.A.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2003, 08:07:11 AM »
Im thinkin its been scapped.. but if it ever happens.. Dre will probably go back to the drawing board on this one.  I would think that his original idea for this album was based on the Chronic 2001 production style which has pretty much been used and abused..

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt