Author Topic: XM Sattelite Radio Discussion Thread- Which stations, shows do you like?  (Read 117 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Am I the only one here who listens to XM?

-The best show is Tony Touch on Shade45.  Also DJMuggs show on there is dope.  But once they get away from the veteran DJ's and just start playing new shit the station gets wack.  And I don't know what the fuck is up with all there talk shows, even Sway is totally inarticulate and his show is just gossip shit like Wendy Williams.

-The best channel is Backspin.  Whoever programs that channel really has love for real hip-hop.  They do play some pop joints like it's possible to hear "Ice Ice Baby" right next to Big L's "Ebonics".   But for the most part it's all classic hip-hop with a lot of solid support for the underground as well.

Other channels I fuck with...

-Channel 42- the all-Reggae station.  If nothing else you will always find a listenable joint there.

-90's on 9-  Everyone knows I'm still caught up in the 90's so this station is great for nostalgia.

-80's on 8-  You have to love that classic 80's love music, Phil Collins, Cindy Lauper, and so on.

-NFL Radio-  Even the regular fans that call into the station are really knowledgeable about the NFL and they really cater to the serious fans and not the mainstream.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: XM Sattelite Radio Discussion Thread- Which stations, shows do you like?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 06:10:16 PM »
i fuck with XM, i listen to it in my car. I listen to Hiphop Nation, Shade45 and Backspin. Somestimes the Joint and heat and the statins until groove. I listen to Sway in the morning alot, and then Lord Sear and Rude are funny, i like The Pill mix and then the drunk mix on Fridays. Kay Slay has some good artists on sometime, so does dj Premier.  then XL will have like Westside Weekend and play all westcoast music. theres alot of good stuff on there.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: XM Sattelite Radio Discussion Thread- Which stations, shows do you like?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 08:16:10 PM »