Author Topic: am i dreaming?  (Read 152 times)

smerlus

am i dreaming?
« on: January 31, 2003, 02:30:37 AM »
on that new shade sheist song, knoc talks about ghost writing for people, he names dre and warren in the past, and then he says he's going to write for quik... is this Wishful thinking?

plus shade and knoc coming with some heat, if this shit doesn't put the west on the map, there's no helping it.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
Re:am i dreaming?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 03:36:30 AM »
lol west back on the map
just cause is writin some shit for somebody else?!

c'mon now
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

West_C_Internal

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 11:25:50 AM »
I think he meant because of the recent release of quality records from Shade and Knoc. WestCoast ghostwriting has been around for ages, and although it will help, you are correct in saying that it won't ressurect a whole coast.

To answer the other question, it's not wishful thinking on Knoc's part, he has actually began writing for Quik. Not necessarily all verses though.

Shade Sheist has ghostwrote for a number of artists, including Murder Inc. artists in the past, but goodluck in him receiving his proper credit.

Words We Live By: "You'll Know When We Do!"
-WestCoast Internal Public Relations

smerlus

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 02:20:40 AM »
to clear my post up... why would knoc write for quik if quik's not making his own cd ? you rarely ever see someone ghost write for a special appearence.

and i was saying that shade sheist and knoc have been stepping up their game, and it's good to see these guys doing it with minimal help from the top three westcoast acts (snoop, dre, ice cube)

one more thing....i recently saw a post that quik is working on the WSC cd....didn't ice cube and dj quik have issues? because quik was one of the rumored producers for either the war or peace disk and it never saw the light of day.