Author Topic: delete  (Read 1991 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: delete
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2012, 12:31:58 PM »
Will be the gay beegee whatever the fuck ya name is, your 40 years old son.  You're the biggest fucking loser here, crying about stealing mp3 links with a cat 15 years younger than you.  You're the biggest fucking loser here son.  Crying about mp3's for almost two years.  Go out, see the sun, and get some pussy.  We know you gotta pay but straight up you need to get some pussy you god damn lame. 

real walkie talkie.  Fuck a will b

Will_B

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2012, 12:39:52 PM »
The only person you have anything on is Tanner and that's because he got his dick sucked by a fag

WTF son. You sound like a kid who's been called in by his principal.

"I didn't steal those cookies, you ain't got nothin on meeee"

Get a life.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2012, 12:41:06 PM »
Get a life.

Thats ironic as fuck coming from your tea and crumpets ass.  Remove yourself from the g spot post haste chum.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2012, 12:48:19 PM »
The only person you have anything on is Tanner and that's because he got his dick sucked by a fag

WTF son. You sound like a kid who's been called in by his principal.

"I didn't steal those cookies, you ain't got nothin on meeee"

Get a life.

LMFAO @ get a life....son you're the 40 year old virgin crying about mp3's for almost 2 years.  How come you avoid the fact you're a 40 year old virgin crying about mp3 links ?  Answer that one will the knob slobbler b

Will_B

« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2012, 12:59:54 PM »
I'm posting from my phone so its easier to make a second post than to go back and edit the original post.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2012, 01:04:49 PM »
How come you're avoiding the fact your a 40 year old virgin that cries about stealing mp3's of a wack washed group that had moderate success 15 years ago ?  Answer that cum guzzler will b

Will_B

« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2012, 01:11:32 PM »
How come you're avoiding the fact your a 40 year old virgin that cries about stealing mp3's of a wack washed group that had moderate success 15 years ago ?  Answer that cum guzzler will b

I can't answer why the DPG has only had moderate success in the last 15 years, sorry.

Perhaps a lack of musical/lyrical depth?

P.s. your post count is really picking up son.....you seem unable to avoid trolling me. I guess you have a new found interest in the forum, I should be flattered.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2012, 01:24:45 PM »
you should be euthanized

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

rayallen0

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2012, 01:35:53 PM »
even NIK calls infinte misguided:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=4484.msg63501#msg63501
infinite admits to just getting knowledge from what people say. he is the kind of fag who watches fox news and repeats instead of looking for other news sources. dude is a tool. sad.

rayallen0

« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2012, 01:38:42 PM »
And what's a rappers age have to do with the fact you're a lame 40 year old virgin crying about mp3's with someone half your age for the better part of year ?   C'mon son you're a pathetic loser.

Forget banning you from the dubcc, God should ban you from life.
i still want to know wtf that clown shit in ur sig is from. freaks me out everytime.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2012, 01:55:19 PM »

Lol at this 40 years old thing. It's cute though.

How many of your favourite rappers are 30+ ? You wont answer of course, as you 'barely post here' LMFAO

^
^
lol at you comparing urself wit rappers, and justifying ur old age cuz of that
basicaly, what ur sayin is -->

"Daz and Kurupt are 40 years old and they rap, so i can post on dubcc and debate/argue 24 hours a day wit people half my age on the internet. caaarrriiiiiiip, 4 fingaz up, 2 twisted in da middle, weeesssstsssssiiiide,, DPGC UK"
Will_B = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome

Will_B

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2012, 01:58:17 PM »

How many of your favourite rappers are 30+ ? You wont answer of course, as you 'barely post here' LMFAO

^
^
basicaly, what ur sayin is

What I'm sayin is MOST of the rappers that get named on dubcc (and produced most of the shit on your harddisc) are 30+

It's not a subliminal son, its plain ENGLISH.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2012, 02:00:59 PM »
lmao,
ur confused as hell. fucked in the head by a broomstick

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2012, 02:01:30 PM »

^
^
basicaly, what ur sayin is

What I'm sayin is MOST of the rappers that get named on dubcc (and produced most of the shit on your harddisc) are 30+

It's not a subliminal son, its plain ENGLISH.
so a 30+ yr old rapper trying make money rapping is similiar to a 40 yr old brit arguing about rap songs and mp3 links how?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Will_B

« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2012, 02:01:58 PM »
fucked in the head by a broomstick

WTF does that even mean, Ukraine boy?