Author Topic: the official drop a haiku for will b thread  (Read 2314 times)

Sccit

Re: the official drop a haiku for will b thread
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2012, 12:52:49 PM »
well im not sure who this fire cracker is that you speak of but for her to draw comparisons to the kid she must be a great person...thats all i gotta say

NWA Whoorider AKA ruthlessoulja AKA Queen Sikotic is the greatest character in dubcc history....she's a white, 40+ year old mentally handicapped gangsta rap fanatic (eazy-e in particular) who was wheelchair bound and had an online love affair with Sikotic (which she believed to be real). she's claimed to have been gang-raped by 39 men and had children to prove it (their facebooks were posted on here)....if there was a movie on the shit that's happened with her on dubcc over the years, it would be the greatest comedy of all time.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2012, 12:58:09 PM »
oh shit i remember her...she sent me a pm with numbers and contacts for a bunch of record industry insiders and ruthless a and rs and i barely even knew who she was. i waqs like why is she sending me this?

this was the fat woman sik had phone sex with right?

i doubt her movie would be funnier then some of the other basketcases and fruit rollups we got running around this place

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2012, 01:04:36 PM »
oh shit i remember her...she sent me a pm with numbers and contacts for a bunch of record industry insiders and ruthless a and rs and i barely even knew who she was. i waqs like why is she sending me this?

this was the fat woman sik had phone sex with right?

i doubt her movie would be funnier then some of the other basketcases and fruit rollups we got running around this place

yea....sikotic's punkass fucked with her like a muthafucka, she actually thought they were in a real relationship for the longest. shit wasnt right.

trust me, nothing was funnier than this shit, though...it was amazing

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2012, 01:07:03 PM »
its always funnier when the exposure isnt about you lol.

some would argue weinergate and jewgement day were milestones in there lives lol
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:14:14 PM by PETEY the GREAT »

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2012, 01:13:48 PM »
its always funnier when the exposure isnt about your lol.

some would argue weinergate and jewgement day were milestones in there lives lol

lol...cant really say that posting facebook pics of someone's family members and callin their mom is really comparable to the oddity that was nwa whoorider. think what u like, but "jewdgement day" was a much bigger deal to my groupies than it was to me. thats why it was officially renamed "faggots day"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2012, 01:14:53 PM »
i thought that was weinergate

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2012, 01:17:56 PM »
i thought that was weinergate

LOL....even "weignergate" pales in comparison to the shit that happened with NWA Whoorider. it wasn't just one incident....it was like one big laugh that was drawn out over the years. shit, i think she still posts once in a while. i thought for sure u were part of all that, or at least were there to witness it.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2012, 04:19:20 PM »
well im not sure who this fire cracker is that you speak of but for her to draw comparisons to the kid she must be a great person...thats all i gotta say

NWA Whoorider AKA ruthlessoulja AKA Queen Sikotic is the greatest character in dubcc history....she's a white, 40+ year old mentally handicapped gangsta rap fanatic (eazy-e in particular) who was wheelchair bound and had an online love affair with Sikotic (which she believed to be real). she's claimed to have been gang-raped by 39 men and had children to prove it (their facebooks were posted on here)....if there was a movie on the shit that's happened with her on dubcc over the years, it would be the greatest comedy of all time.

I smoked the bitch and now she is dead az fucc.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2012, 04:55:00 PM »

lol...cant really say that posting facebook pics of someone's family members and callin their mom is really comparable to the oddity that was nwa whoorider. think what u like, but "jewdgement day" was a much bigger deal to my groupies than it was to me. thats why it was officially renamed "faggots day"
you paid someone so you could delete the posts hahaa

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2012, 04:56:49 PM »

you paid someone so you could delete the posts hahaa

not even close....i had global mod powers for 2 weeks while that groupie luvfest was goin on, and all i had 2 do was smoke the homie out. it was well worth it, seeing u weenies crying about abuse of mod power and alla that shit LOL

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2012, 04:58:09 PM »
thats not what he said hahaha

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: February 01, 2012, 05:00:10 PM »
go back n read what he said...he never said anything about me paying him lmao. r u making this up or is it what u really believe?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #102 on: February 01, 2012, 05:14:27 PM »

with u being the biggest clown

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #103 on: February 01, 2012, 05:31:09 PM »
queen was pretty fuckin funny sik had phone sex with her and shit

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #104 on: February 01, 2012, 07:49:49 PM »
i remember some of that chick yall call queen getting fucked with...i used to be in and out around that time.