Author Topic: About To Embark On A 4 Hour Pac Listening Session, I'll let you know how it go  (Read 1641 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
The most I've ever done is listen to one artists album from start to finish.  But I am about to embark on a 4 hour Pac listening session... I'll let you know how it goes... expect some deep revelations!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
I hope you die, you deadbeat hippy wigger

Fraxxx

The most I've ever done is listen to one artists album from start to finish.  But I am about to embark on a 4 hour Pac listening session... I'll let you know how it goes... expect some deep revelations!

You're serious, right? :-\
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAO... once you think you've heard it all from him he comes up with some even weirder thing. I admire how he balances on the thin line between clearly trolling and actually doing it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMFAO... once you think you've heard it all from him he comes up with some even weirder thing. I admire how he balances on the thin line between clearly trolling and actually doing it.

No it's for real.  I need to cleanse myself of all the fakeness.  I'll keep ya'll updated.  Listening to Pac brings out the creative, higher intelligence so I may start speaking some real deep shit as this listening session intensifies.  I'm on the second track now.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No it's for real.  I need to cleanse myself of all the fakeness.  I'll keep ya'll updated.  Listening to Pac brings out the creative, higher intelligence so I may start speaking some real deep shit as this listening session intensifies.  I'm on the second track now.

Oh I believe you're actually doing this. You do realize how weird it is to make a thread like this, though, right? I mean, you do know that you will be ridiculed and everything? So it's partly trolling in my book.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Oh I believe you're actually doing this. You do realize how weird it is to make a thread like this, though, right? I mean, you do know that you will be ridiculed and everything? So it's partly trolling in my book.

Guess your standards of what's "wierd" are different than mine.  I know if this was back in 02' the homies at the forum would of replied, "damn Infnite that's deep".  So I haven't changed, it's just that we've allowed some really childish people to overtake the forum and establish a new standard.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

ur too emo for 2pac.

try some Nirvana instead. 3 ˝ hours, small dose for starters
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 10:28:40 AM by Michael Madsen »

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
just kill yourself Lyin Brian

Your favorite posters favorite poster

That's cool Brian, I'm at work doing what the rest of the adult world does. 

MUHFUKKA

i like how you think youre "embarking" on some spiritual voyage. youre sitting in your room listening to the same 2pac songs youve heard hundreds of times for hours on end. i bet youre going to be writing in your gay little diary the whole time too about how black you feel. goddamn i feel bad for your kid. at least you arent involved in raising him at all

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
He's a troll, I'm convinced.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I once contemplated suicide/ but when I grabbed that 9/ all I could see was my mama's eyes".   

-Pac and Nas in "Thugz Mansion"

This line really shook me.  Pac was describing how he felt all alone in life.  To the point where it became too much for him.   Till finally in his last moment his mom's face made him remember he wasn't alone in this life, and made him remember his higher purpose and gave him a reason to live.  I wonder what would be the last thing that would flash through my mind in those final moments.  Pac struggled with so many demons but he also had his angels.  His mom was always his angel through his darkest moments so imagine what it was like for him when she got hooked on crack during his formative teenage years.

MUHFUKKA

"I once contemplated suicide/ but when I grabbed that 9/ all I could see was my mama's eyes".   

-Pac and Nas in "Thugz Mansion"

This line really shook me.  Pac was describing how he felt all alone in life.  To the point where it became too much for him.   Till finally in his last moment his mom's face made him remember he wasn't alone in this life, and made him remember his higher purpose and gave him a reason to live.  I wonder what would be the last thing that would flash through my mind in those final moments.  Pac struggled with so many demons but he also had his angels.  His mom was always his angel through his darkest moments so imagine what it was like for him when she got hooked on crack during his formative teenage years.
he was too busy practicing his ballerina twirls and doing homework to notice. the only way to know for sure is to try man, it cant be that hard to get a gun in missouiri

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.