Author Topic: About To Embark On A 4 Hour Pac Listening Session, I'll let you know how it go  (Read 1630 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

not sure whats going on in this thread but if it revolves around nik posting from brians account who didnt know would probably a better question.

ive called this shit since dba. lol at yall niggas who made photoshops and all that shit it was still funny but now its not as funny as it was.

is brians black history thread still thread of the year????

No, it's still as funny.  A lot of the stuff from that thread is based off of 10 plus years of material.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Just for the record it was pretty obvious NIK had access to Infinite's account.  But every post from Infinite the past two years was from the man himself.

Quadruple OG

This thread =

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I mean, I already called NIK out on logging on & posting under Brian's name. Just didn't think it was all him. I doubt any of you seriously assumed such a crazy thing.

I just didn't think the kid could be that big of a faggot. I knew he was a bitch, but I didn't think such high levels of faggotry.

Hack Wilson - real

Just for the record it was pretty obvious NIK had access to Infinite's account.  But every post from Infinite the past two years was from the man himself.

even the ones saying "Props to nik i know im not on your level as a rapper but youre an inspiration" blah blah lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

even the ones saying "Props to nik i know im not on your level as a rapper but youre an inspiration" blah blah lol

Yeah, it proves he knows he's an awful artist with no cred & put up his best fight to convince us otherwise lol.

I still can't believe how big a herb this kid is. Son already reached maximum levels of herb; but he just defied physics & exceeded to greater herb levels. It's kind of like when LeBron hit the NBA & we realized we were seeing something greater than we ever have before.

Sccit

it's all good, fellas....stupidity is a very popular trait. if u been tryna fit in this whole time, mission accomplished.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's all good, fellas....stupidity is a very popular trait. if u been tryna fit in this whole time, mission accomplished.

I mean, I already called NIK out on logging on & posting under Brian's name. Just didn't think it was all him.

The only mission accomplished was you just earned yourself a first round ballot into the Herb Hall of Fame.

Hack Wilson - real

it's all good, fellas....stupidity is a very popular trait.

in the Maimon family

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's all good, fellas....stupidity is a very popular trait.

in the Maimon family

No, no. You're thinking of homosexuality.

Sccit

^LOL@cham still thinking it's not obvious he's a closet-fag

rayallen0

whats good infinite?

maybe this is roccy being both of them and not on his own account?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Love the emphasized "LOL" like everyone is laughing, when it's just him...and his alternative accounts.

Sccit

the funny thing is, one of cham's best buddies from this site is an alias of mine too..........

LULZ

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the funny thing is, one of cham's best buddies from this site is an alias of mine too..........

LULZ

lol @ thinking I have friends on the internet. I pray for you that you're just trying to push it & bullshitting. Otherwise words cannot even describe how big of a herb you are. We're going to have to create a word for you.