Author Topic: About To Embark On A 4 Hour Pac Listening Session, I'll let you know how it go  (Read 1631 times)

Sccit

come on, chammy, don't deny it now.....we even had a few PM exchanges under that account. still wondering who it is? dont deny it, gayboy. it doesnt make u any more straight if ur not friendly to other males, closetchild.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
come on, chammy, don't deny it now.....we even had a few PM exchanges under that account. still wondering who it is? dont deny it, gayboy. it doesnt make u any more straight if ur not friendly to other males, closetchild.

The fact you think I have E-friends shows how little you actually know of anyone here you talk about.

& what am I denying? I don't care who it was, it doesn't matter. You live on here, the rest of us have lives. You're a complete pussy.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
the funny thing is, one of cham's best buddies from this site is an alias of mine too..........

LULZ

8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

rayallen0

the funny thing is, one of cham's best buddies from this site is an alias of mine too..........

LULZ
are you sik and trying to fight yourself?

like holy fuck are you this entire forum?

remedy is real right??? i need my other lost sonic fan on here!!!!!!!
Loon3y?
Petey?
Hack?
RT?
Will B?
Spice 2?
Your favorite posters favorite poster? (who still hasnt told me wtf that is in his sig)

OMG IS IT ME??!?!??!!? AM I NOT REAL?!?!?!?!?!

are you guys real my world is being turned upside down its like inception son.

Hack Wilson - real

LULZ

8)

LMAO this confirms it

you are like Tanner with the multiple identities on a message forum...except you aren't gay at least

Sccit

lmao...rayallen, ur smarter than most these cats, i'll give u that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

LULZ

Oh shit. Nik is Tanner.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

LULZ

Oh shit. Nik is Tanner.

LOL, if that nigga created Facebooks to keep that up, I don't know how he could prove to be any more nerd.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
So Elior, do you feel accomplish? What reward do you get for using Lyin Brian's account?

rayallen0

lmao...rayallen, ur smarter than most these cats, i'll give u that.
Real Spit  8)

Hack Wilson - real

LULZ

Oh shit. Nik is Tanner.

LOL, if that nigga created Facebooks to keep that up, I don't know how he could prove to be any more nerd.

it explains the gay part

MUHFUKKA

you guys dont actually believe this shit dp you? its some "lets troll the trolls" kind of bullshit. no way infidel is supporting himself in africa, that fool survived in the tourist friendly part just by giving all his money away. and no way nik is responsible for all that shit he has posted. you can tell the posts nik made yesterday from infants normal shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

you guys dont actually believe this shit dp you? its some "lets troll the trolls" kind of bullshit. no way infidel is supporting himself in africa, that fool survived in the tourist friendly part just by giving all his money away. and no way nik is responsible for all that shit he has posted. you can tell the posts nik made yesterday from infants normal shit

obviously, u cant tell shit, then.. can you?

MUHFUKKA

i would say have a mod check the ip's from his posts but i dont think they even mod the g spot anymore

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

i believe hes only been using it for a few days

and lol @ them thinking they are trolling us.  they are trolling themselves