Author Topic: About To Embark On A 4 Hour Pac Listening Session, I'll let you know how it go  (Read 1640 times)

MUHFUKKA

you guys dont actually believe this shit dp you? its some "lets troll the trolls" kind of bullshit. no way infidel is supporting himself in africa, that fool survived in the tourist friendly part just by giving all his money away. and no way nik is responsible for all that shit he has posted. you can tell the posts nik made yesterday from infants normal shit

obviously, u cant tell shit, then.. can you?
say what

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

track 5 off Celly Cel's 2nd album, cuzz

TheRemedy360Ressurection

This is like that scene in "Dead Silence" when you find out that crazy ventriloquist bitch was talking for people throughout the movie.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I BE DA PAPPY.

jeromechickenbone

I'm sure it's some dumb shit like Brian posting as nik and vice
Versa. No way in hell nik has been posting as him for a couple of years. Brian is at least semi informed on political matters, nik can't speak on that type of stuff.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
you guys dont actually believe this shit dp you? its some "lets troll the trolls" kind of bullshit. no way infidel is supporting himself in africa, that fool survived in the tourist friendly part just by giving all his money away. and no way nik is responsible for all that shit he has posted. you can tell the posts nik made yesterday from infants normal shit

So you are an authority on Africa now?  It's amazing how you know everything when you haven't done shit.  Typically arrogance of an immature kid posting on his computer.

In Africa you spend more money in the tourist areas.  The only reason I did spend so much time there on so little money is that I did go any and everywhere freely.  I lived as the people lived.  All you have to do is check my blog and you see pics and video's of any and every part of the country from the city to the beach to the upcountry, villages, and so on.  The proof is all there.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

rayallen0

So you are an authority on Africa now?  It's amazing how you know everything when you haven't done shit.  Typically arrogance of an immature kid posting on his computer.

In Africa you spend more money in the tourist areas.  The only reason I did spend so much time there on so little money is that I did go any and everywhere freely.  I lived as the people lived.  All you have to do is check my blog and you see pics and video's of any and every part of the country from the city to the beach to the upcountry, villages, and so on.  The proof is all there.   
omg i'm so confused. are you infinite or nik??!?!?! da fuck is this shit.

Hack Wilson - real

I'm sure it's some dumb shit like Brian posting as nik and vice
Versa. No way in hell nik has been posting as him for a couple of years. Brian is at least semi informed on political matters, nik can't speak on that type of stuff.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck all you clownz lamb goes hard from woodland hills 2 africa nicca

Sccit

truth is, i'm not infinite.........infinite is me

rayallen0

truth is, i'm not infinite.........infinite is me
Callleddd it.

rayallen0

oh yo Nik 2 things
1. showed one of my friends that How you like me now nancy joint and he thought it was dope. he goes to WSU tho so can't trust him.
2. got around to listening to X-raided. Psycho Active is a dope ass album. loved this track
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vf7yTG_QNcE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vf7yTG_QNcE</a>

Sccit

oh yo Nik 2 things
1. showed one of my friends that How you like me now nancy joint and he thought it was dope. he goes to WSU tho so can't trust him.
2. got around to listening to X-raided. Psycho Active is a dope ass album. loved this track
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vf7yTG_QNcE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Vf7yTG_QNcE</a>

real shit

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
this is some funny shit  8)