Author Topic: About To Embark On A 4 Hour Pac Listening Session, I'll let you know how it go  (Read 1604 times)

MUHFUKKA

you guys dont actually believe this shit dp you? its some "lets troll the trolls" kind of bullshit. no way infidel is supporting himself in africa, that fool survived in the tourist friendly part just by giving all his money away. and no way nik is responsible for all that shit he has posted. you can tell the posts nik made yesterday from infants normal shit

So you are an authority on Africa now?  It's amazing how you know everything when you haven't done shit.  Typically arrogance of an immature kid posting on his computer.

In Africa you spend more money in the tourist areas.  The only reason I did spend so much time there on so little money is that I did go any and everywhere freely.  I lived as the people lived.  All you have to do is check my blog and you see pics and video's of any and every part of the country from the city to the beach to the upcountry, villages, and so on.  The proof is all there.   
im basing that off of your gay little travel diary. you bought all your little african buddies breakfast lunch dinner drinks all that but you felt it was worth it because you thought of them as your guides. you are what is known as a mark, both in the us and africa. and werent you only there for like 3 weeks? wow thats gotta be hard to do when a us dollar can feed you for 2 days. mark

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

ATTENTION INFINITE:  Africa is not a country.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
Lil B>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tupac

Every real American non-Euro Patriot knows this.

Hack Wilson - real

ATTENTION INFINITE:  Africa is not a country.

lyin brian, don't act like you are out feeding your seed

reply!

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
Tupac Shakur works for the CIA and is currently working undercover in an undisclosed location.

MUHFUKKA

all over the country of africa haha didnt catch that. for real though if you can "live as the people live" and like you claim the only time youre not miserable is when youre in africa, why dont you try to get a work visa and live there? i mean you live just as the people do. oh wait, youre a mark ass tourist who gives all his shit away to feel accepted

Hack Wilson - real

youre a mark ass tourist who gives all his shit away to feel accepted

its the only way they wont put his head on a totem poll

MUHFUKKA

but for real some you guys are gullible as fuck. i sensed some slimy jew backhanded shit from the jump

Sccit

but for real some you guys are gullible as fuck. i sensed some slimy jew backhanded shit from the jump

muhfukka, ur dumb as fuck...but i gotta give it to u, u aint as dumb as a lot of the other cats around here.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy

muhfukka, ur dumb as fuck...but i gotta give it to u, u aint as dumb as a lot of the other cats around here.

You make no sense, just let Brandon put you 6 feet deep.

Sccit

You make no sense, just let Brandon put you 6 feet deep.

nothing makes sense to a fucking moron