Author Topic: About To Embark On A 4 Hour Pac Listening Session, I'll let you know how it go  (Read 1639 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
8)

i been postin under infinite's account since '09 lmao

special people

8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
Brian's kids first words to him was "fuck you"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 8)FUCK I"M AROUND 3 hours into this shit!!!!! I'm high as a fuckin kite and "Heartz Of Men" is bumpin like a mutherfucker and Pac is going off on the track... ohhh shit, now the beats riding out... damn, didn't want this one to end!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Better Days" better dayz. heeeeeeeyyyyyyy  ... working and night school.... Shit... Pac's getting down on some real adult subjects on this track.  He's speaking about regular, everyday struggles people go through.  This is a rare gem from Pac, very touching track.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
stupid wigger. i hope your kids kill you

Hack Wilson - real

"Better Days" better dayz. heeeeeeeyyyyyyy  ... working and night school.... Shit... Pac's getting down on some real adult subjects on this track.  He's speaking about regular, everyday struggles people go through.  This is a rare gem from Pac, very touching track.

this clearly is beyond trolling.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy

It's stupidity at its finest.

Hack Wilson - real

nah radiotube is still a bigger tard lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No.. it's not trolling.. it's like if you've been driving for 10 hours on the road you get that feeling.. it's like that... R U STILL DOWN  ..... RAISE UM UP!!!!!!!! THUG LIFE NIGGAZ BE THE SICKEST... now get that shit written down!!!!!!!!!1 4 years and a case for muthefuckers to feel me!@@@@@@@@@

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why must I sock a fella
just to live large like rockafella..

Damn I wonder if heaven got a ghetto for pac... shit nigga was too real man, I'm hella faded.  Thug angel outlaw immortal.  If theres a ture ghetto I'll see you there.  Tell Pac we got our black president and shit's still fucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn pac tried to set niccaz free man, he told them that money means nothing if you still ain't free!!!!!!!!  He predicted this shit in 2pacalypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Streets was Death Row!!!!!!!!!

Hack Wilson - real

No.. it's not trolling.. it's like if you've been driving for 10 hours on the road you get that feeling.. it's like that... R U STILL DOWN  ..... RAISE UM UP!!!!!!!! THUG LIFE NIGGAZ BE THE SICKEST... now get that shit written down!!!!!!!!!1 4 years and a case for muthefuckers to feel me!@@@@@@@@@

yeah, we all know Lyin Brian doesn't type like this

nice try nik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth living or should I blast myself!"

-Best Pac line of all-time!-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Encore of "R U Still Down".   

"In my mind I see sunshine"

but their still blasting at Pac, he's in a fucking warzone with snakes and fakes.  Trying to defeat them singlehandedly... "Getting High so a nigga think he touch the sky... face the truth what's going on with the wasted youth"

"Times ain't what they used to be
Ain't a penetintiary built big enough for me"

Pac's spirit was so large it could never be confined in prison!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Dirty up my name!!!!!!!"

Sccit

is it me or is it infinite?

your mind will explode

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn I'm nearing the end of this 4 hour session.  It's been one hell of a ride.  

"Fuck All Ya'll!!!!!!!.. I don't need nobody!!!!!!!"

Money gone fuck friends I need a homie that know me.

Atleast I gotz my nicca Sccit!   "You can throw your middle finger if you feel me loc!!!!!!!!!"

Fuck all ya'll dubcc niccaz..... ya'll need to wake up.  All these years you've been listening to Pac's music but you've never truly listened with all your heart and all your mind.  You've listened but feared the power of Pac's words.  That's why Pac as great as he was, he still ended up like Van Gogh.  Society suppressed his voice and suppressed his truth.  They tried to dirty up his name.

"Quick to socializing with the baddest bitches.. i'm bumpinnnnnnnnnn ... watch je fry!! Hit the weed and continue doing 90!!!!!!!!!!!!