Author Topic: About To Embark On A 4 Hour Pac Listening Session, I'll let you know how it go  (Read 1605 times)

Sccit

thats real

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ohhh shit, alternate version of "Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto".  The one they made the epic video of back in the day.  Had Malcolm X on a bus in the middle of Africa with the cameraman playing Pac!!!!!

"Couldn't take it/
had to make a profit
Found a glock and I......
CLOCKED GRIPS!!!!!!!"

Tell me what's a black life worth?

Shit..that's deep man.  What is a black life worth.   It's like when people die nobody gives a fuck anymore.   Pac was like the one dude that took up the cause of nameless black faces who grew up in the system, grew up without a chance and everyone turned a blind eye.  But Pac recorded and archived that shit.

"It takes skill to be real
Time to Heal Each Other!"

being real ain't easy it takes skill.  Not everyone can do it.  There's only 1 Pac!!!!!!!!!!!!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"I got shot 5 times but I'm still breathing
Living proof there's a God if you need a reason"

Coolin out now to "Letter To My Unborn Child".  It was part of another classic posthumous release from Pac.  Until the End of Time album was yet another classic so many years after his death

"So baby even ifi I tried to change
Who am I kidding
I'm a thug till I die
I"M A RIDER MAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Very touching.  Interestiing Pac never had a child, although you can tell he contemplated it often.  He was always thinking about the future generations, past generations.  Brother saw life with a broadest of perspectives. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck I may just extend this Pac marathon.. I'm not ready for it to end... On to HOUR 5!!!!!!

Quadruple OG

Fuck I may just extend this Pac marathon.. I'm not ready for it to end... On to HOUR 5!!!!!!

Hour #5 of people not caring.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Session ended.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
Session ended.

Does this mean you made like a scottish skirt and kilt yourself??

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the title of this thread made me laugh out loud.

"alright guys, im gonna attempt to watch all the house party movies back to back..ill let you know how it goes later."

Blasphemy (A)

Listen 2 all the 2pac you want, you still represent what he hates: A Dead beat father, a white man trying to steal the black mans culture, and a fucking man thats dick riding him.

This thread was mad funny though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
LMFAO... once you think you've heard it all from him he comes up with some even weirder thing. I admire how he balances on the thin line between clearly trolling and actually doing it.

No it's for real.  I need to cleanse myself of all the fakeness.  I'll keep ya'll updated.  Listening to Pac brings out the creative, higher intelligence so I may start speaking some real deep shit as this listening session intensifies.  I'm on the second track now.
LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol @ NIK further proving that he's just a complete internet faggot. On top of that proving that he fucks zero bitches because he claimed "Brian, had his back". LOL @ being faggots & sharing account information. & lmao @ trolling like a faggot on somebody elses account.

No wonder you're too big of a pussy to see Sik.

Sccit

LOL.. Cham was the only one who realized infinite wasn't real. Dude left to Africa and gave me his account years ago. Good Job, lil one.

Hack Wilson - real

nik has too much time on his hands

Sccit

nik has too much time on his hands

lmfao@59 posts per day...that HAS 2 be a record

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LOL.. Cham was the only one who realized infinite wasn't real. Dude left to Africa and gave me his account years ago. Good Job, lil one.

The only one? Mad heads in this thread on the first page were questioning if he was a troll or not.

Why you such a reach? & lol, why you dodging all that shit? Like I said, you're a fucking nerd nigga! This just solidifies it.