Author Topic: About To Embark On A 4 Hour Pac Listening Session, I'll let you know how it go  (Read 1635 times)

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Yeah, that would be some unprecedented next level type shit.

Sccit

remember when infinite had political gangsta? well, this was like my political gangsta...i would just get faded and type what came to my mind. shit didnt take nearly as much effort as it would seem.

Yeah, the posts I quoted you wrote while being faded and typing whatever came to your mind. smh nigga

i'm a genius, cuzz

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Told you guys Brian was a deadbeat father ?  He left for Africa just to hide from his seed.  Though I am still skeptical from the times Brian has spoken about the chiefs and royals.  Either way, if you and Brian just thought of this or if you really have been Brian for the past two years,  the trollers have been trolled...touche nik touche

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
not sure whats going on in this thread but if it revolves around nik posting from brians account who didnt know would probably a better question.

ive called this shit since dba. lol at yall niggas who made photoshops and all that shit it was still funny but now its not as funny as it was.

is brians black history thread still thread of the year????

Sccit

LMAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Damn, that's just straight up sad.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
its pretty wild

Sccit

i gets wild, fellas

rayallen0

Oh I believe you're actually doing this. You do realize how weird it is to make a thread like this, though, right? I mean, you do know that you will be ridiculed and everything? So it's partly trolling in my book.

Guess your standards of what's "wierd" are different than mine.  I know if this was back in 02' the homies at the forum would of replied, "damn Infnite that's deep".  So I haven't changed, it's just that we've allowed some really childish people to overtake the forum and establish a new standard.
thats deep? deep? listening to another mans words and taking his opinions for facts is deep?

rayallen0

WTF?!?!??!??!?!  ??? ??? ??? ???

rayallen0

hold up. what if Infinite is actually nik?!??!!??!?! and Infinite is trolling us all right now?

Hack Wilson - real

hold up. what if Infinite is actually nik?!??!!??!?! and Infinite is trolling us all right now?

its believable lol

rayallen0

its believable lol
I feel like it would be easier to impersonate Nik than Infinite.

Hack Wilson - real

its believable lol
I feel like it would be easier to impersonate Nik than Infinite.

it is

"GO LAKERS GO KOBE I WANNA MARRY YOU MY NAME IS ELINOR I SIT IN THE BLEACHERS AT ALL YOUR GAMES"

Your favorite posters favorite poster

So Elior, that was you on SOHH posting as Brian as well ?