Author Topic: First Israeli astronaut blown up on first mission...7 dead...  (Read 492 times)

Don Seer

Re:First Israeli astronaut blown up on first mission...7 dead...
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2003, 12:32:36 PM »
anyways back 2 topic... whats really freaky is me and optical went to an IMAX cinema yesterday and watched a cool 3D movie thing about them building the international space station n that... some of the people killed were in that movie.. freaky or what

« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 12:33:03 PM by o v e r s e e r »

EM28

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2003, 12:35:23 PM »
anyways back 2 topic... whats really freaky is me and optical went to an IMAX cinema yesterday and watched a cool 3D movie thing about them building the international space station n that... some of the people killed were in that movie.. freaky or what

damn seer that is pretty freaky.
just thinking bout that were in the movie and those were the people that were killed

peace
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 12:36:34 PM by EM28 »

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2003, 12:41:48 PM »
yeah i was like  ???  :o  ???

EM28

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2003, 12:51:07 PM »
yeah i was like  ???  :o  ???

LOL i would be like ??? :- :-\ :'( ???
well maybe not but i would be like  ???
idk

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2003, 01:01:45 PM »
there is NOTHING safe about space travel, sure more people lived than died, but the odds are pretty bad... i'm sure they all knew that, too.  

anyways, I know this guy at church, and today he was talking, and said (he's like 20) that two years ago he went to Kennedy space center, and met Commander Husband, and talked to him about two hours.  For the past two years, they've been emailing each other back and forth, just about different things, because this kid is really interested in space exploration, and he was just saying today, how excited Commander Husband was about this trip, and how fun it was going to be, and everything.  Pretty sad, he was pretty torn up becuase he'd got to be pretty decent friends with the guy.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2003, 01:26:15 PM »
Man, that is really very sad and tragic.  R.I.P to those people.  
And imo, space travel is very dangerious, like when the shuttel was reentering, its moving at an extreamly high speed, and its extreamly hot, like a fireball, or like a big rock just coming down, a slight error can result in chaos.  And you cant really compare it to to train crashes, car crashes or anything, cuz there are millions of cars on the road everyday, they dont launch shuttels daily you know .. peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2003, 06:20:16 PM »
How many people have been into space?  1,000 max?  And like, around 50 deaths?

Bad fucking odds, it's a dangerous dangerous job

Anyway RIP it had nothing to do with terrorism so don't mention it in this thread