Author Topic: [Unreleased] GBM feat. Eazy-E - No more tears [Original Version]  (Read 784 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: [Unreleased] GBM feat. Eazy-E - No more tears [Original Version]
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2012, 01:07:15 PM »
Great find!  I wish there was more unreleased Eazy-E

Your all welcome.
Their is a decent amount of unreleased Eazy-E music.   I highly doubt it will be released in its original form.  they might tweak it out and release stuff like that Impact of a Legend album.

Im on a mission to put out all the Original Eazy-E shit, the shit that Eazy recorded in the studio.     

I know some people will call his verse amaturish or what ever.  But the main point is that "ITS the ORIGINAL Version,the way he layed it down in studio. to the original beat.

I was told that Eazy-E produced this beat.   for those who criticize the beat.  EAZY produced it. 

I have heard about 5 unreleased eazy-e songs.  and not just eazy songs. but songs featuring bgko, dresta and others. Original shit from 93/94

so all i gotta say is keep an eye out.    some dope shit coming soon.

ruthlesspropaganda.net

im sure someone helped eazy with the beat.

anyway, thanks again for the song, looking forward to the next ones 8)

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 01:13:07 PM »

Your all welcome.
Their is a decent amount of unreleased Eazy-E music.   I highly doubt it will be released in its original form.  they might tweak it out and release stuff like that Impact of a Legend album.

Im on a mission to put out all the Original Eazy-E shit, the shit that Eazy recorded in the studio.     

I know some people will call his verse amaturish or what ever.  But the main point is that "ITS the ORIGINAL Version,the way he layed it down in studio. to the original beat.

I was told that Eazy-E produced this beat.   for those who criticize the beat.  EAZY produced it. 

I have heard about 5 unreleased eazy-e songs.  and not just eazy songs. but songs featuring bgko, dresta and others. Original shit from 93/94

ruthlesspropaganda.net

Eazy-E was a DJ before all the rappin.  so im pretty sure he was well skilled in music production and had a ear for it.   
but who know's. he might have had help with it.   

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 01:14:54 PM »

Your all welcome.

ruthlesspropaganda.net

Eazy-E was a DJ before all the rappin.  so im pretty sure he was well skilled in music production and had a ear for it.   
he was a DJ? i didnt know that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2012, 03:37:38 PM »
In the early days Cube and Ren would write for him as well as DOC. Even Treach wrote him a track. I think he began writing more in his later years.
he wrote one joint on 5150 and most of it'z on and str.8 off tha streetz.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 05:27:27 PM »

he was a DJ? i didnt know that.
[/quote]
Yes, i heard before Ruthless he would DJ on turntables and all. 

Julio G tells a great story about a day when Eazy-E let him have some expensive turntable needles he owned.     

Eazy-ECPT.com

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 05:56:17 PM »
In the early days Cube and Ren would write for him as well as DOC. Even Treach wrote him a track. I think he began writing more in his later years.
he wrote one joint on 5150 and most of it'z on and str.8 off tha streetz.
and other verses.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2012, 06:25:00 PM »

Your all welcome.

ruthlesspropaganda.net

he was exposed to a lot of writing and producing in the studio. i would have assumed eventually he'd pick it up.