Author Topic: Im a bout to embark on a four hour long LAMB listening session  (Read 6795 times)

Sccit

Re: Im a bout to embark on a four hour long LAMB listening session
« Reply #135 on: March 07, 2012, 12:04:27 PM »
i see through you homie...all that ultra competitive machismo you display is to cover up for your insecurities.

you do care nik. its not even debatable. but thats the beauty of it fam we all have our insecurities and shortcomings (myself included) some just except them better then others.

its just hilarious in a morbid kind of way to watch you engage every single person that shovels shit your way nd try and justify every mistake youve ever made to every person whos ever  questioned you.

lol@"ultra competitive machoism".... Bro, we just havin a discussion. You're over exerting your mind right about now. I reply to people... That's what I do. Its what this board is made of.

rayallen0

« Reply #136 on: March 07, 2012, 01:15:22 PM »
i see through you homie...all that ultra competitive machismo you display is to cover up for your insecurities.

you do care nik. its not even debatable. but thats the beauty of it fam we all have our insecurities and shortcomings (myself included) some just except them better then others.

its just hilarious in a morbid kind of way to watch you engage every single person that shovels shit your way nd try and justify every mistake youve ever made to every person whos ever  questioned you.

lol@"ultra competitive machoism".... Bro, we just havin a discussion. You're over exerting your mind right about now. I reply to people... That's what I do. Its what this board is made of.
lmafo at this hypocrite. I respond im sensetive. cc responds he is a fag. hack responds he has down syndrome.

you on the other hand are perfect.  ::)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2012, 03:40:14 PM »
thats what im talking about....if nik were a little more humble he would be alright, people mistake the wall he builds up as arrogance its really to protect his self image.

i truly believe niks a cool guy deep inside just like all of us we have our issues and quirks...i let my innerchild run loose on the internet but this niggas actually been on here since his inner child was his outer child if you dig what im saying.

a little humility goes along way.

Sccit

« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »
sorry, pete, but u'd make a terrible psychologist..

u posted a pic of me, so i returned the favor...u the one who got out of character and talked shit, not me. i give the people what they want.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2012, 05:24:36 PM »

u posted a pic of me, so i returned the favor...u the one who got out of character and talked shit, not me. i give the people what they want.

thats what im talking about....if nik were a little more humble

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2012, 05:34:33 PM »
exactly.

somehow the same time i opened up da sauce to the public you started getting salty. its not secret niggas there are gonna talk shit,
yall got long running histories with each other im not gonna start a "you cant diss nikcc" policy but your more then welcome to come over there and hold yourself down playboy.

dont be tight with me (pause) because some of the cats that post over there say shit about you...

rise above all that shit and find your inner cool jew. i know you can do it...ive seen it before, but then just when i think you are getting grown then you go back into nutlicker mode.

Sccit

« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2012, 05:42:41 PM »
exactly.

somehow the same time i opened up da sauce to the public you started getting salty. its not secret niggas there are gonna talk shit,
yall got long running histories with each other im not gonna start a "you cant diss nikcc" policy but your more then welcome to come over there and hold yourself down playboy.

dont be tight with me (pause) because some of the cats that post over there say shit about you...

rise above all that shit and find your inner cool jew. i know you can do it...ive seen it before, but then just when i think you are getting grown then you go back into nutlicker mode.

Are u mad that I won't join ur website? Is that what this is, Pete?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2012, 05:57:15 PM »
nobody wants u at da sauce

just like how when u registered at DBA nobody wanted u there

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2012, 06:54:01 PM »
i would like him to join i need some one there who knows there shit on sports he could hold that section down nicely. ;D

seriously i have nothing against nik nor do i see him on the same terms i see say a piece of shit like sledding 60's or gbee he wouldn't be the first cat over there i didnt see eye to eye with.

rayallen0

« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2012, 07:34:02 PM »

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2012, 08:10:39 PM »

I completely forgot he registered at DBA

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2012, 08:53:25 PM »

for a brief week or so

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2012, 08:59:49 PM »
u mad peter fuck yo site

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2012, 09:05:16 PM »

hahaha

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2012, 09:49:49 PM »

was actually never at dba..one of my fans made an account pretending to be me.