Author Topic: Snoop Dogg "Reincarnated" (New Album & Documentary)  (Read 2096 times)

PLANT

Snoop Dogg "Reincarnated" (New Album & Documentary)
« on: February 04, 2012, 11:10:30 AM »
from Snoops facebook

Snoop Dogg

"Reincarnated! Comn soon!! My 12th solo album n documentary"

PLANT

Re: Snoop Dogg "Reincarnated" (New Album & Documentary)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 11:12:33 AM »
Interesting title....hope he surrounds himself with the right production and keeps the tracklist down to 15 or less. 

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 11:24:04 AM »
Interesting title....hope he surrounds himself with the right production and keeps the tracklist down to 15 or less.  

Ohh Oww lol. I already know how this thread or topic will turn out..

A huge thread will go on until the album actually drops and then the thread will turn into
a thread about how disappointed they are with the album. After that it'll turn into a discussion about who Snoop should've worked with instead
(insert mostly 90's producers)...THE END.

What i'm tryna say is, don't let the title fool you. Don't be suprised if you see Katy Pery or whoever on there and maybe, just maybe, 1 or 2 tracks featuring/produced by some of Dubcnn's favorites.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 12:05:00 PM »

A huge thread will go on until the album actually drops and then the thread will turn into
a thread about how disappointed they are with the album. After that it'll turn into a discussion about who Snoop should've worked with instead

What i'm tryna say is, don't let the title fool you. Don't be suprised if you see Katy Pery or whoever on there and maybe, just maybe, 1 or 2 tracks featuring/produced by some of Dubcnn's favorites.

yeah its the same old story with snoop.. most of us realize the potential he has to make a dope album, only eventually being let down with the final product.  Altho I will say Doggumentary was a pretty solid album.

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 12:15:39 PM »
Doggumentary was a pretty solid album but its one I usually skip through now.

Let's see Snoop do something at least as good as BCT. He's got the production team behind him, he just needs to dust off the cobwebs and get going!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 01:11:33 PM »

doggystyle 2, its coming

Okka

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 02:12:14 PM »
Damn, how long has it been since "Doggumentary" came out? He should take his time with this new album. All he needs in my opinion is some good instrumentals and some dope guests, but not too many of them. Snoop Dogg never been that lyrical and he has good ghostwriters on his team, so that's not gonna be a problem.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 02:20:51 PM »
give it up snoop

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 03:41:51 PM »
Interesting title....hope he surrounds himself with the right production and features and keeps the tracklist down to 18 or less. 
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 07:49:55 PM »
his collab album with wiz was pretty good and probably put together quite fast. so if snoop got enough good material for another full record, why not. i'm not sure he minds about making classy albums as much as continually keeping himself out there.

p.s. hope he grabbed a track or two for himself recently from dr detox.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 08:05:05 PM »
Snoop sucks now, get over it.

MistaNova

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 08:24:18 PM »
Hope he has another DJ Khalil produced track on the album. I'm guessing Wiz Khalifa's gonna have at least one guest appearence on it...

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 08:43:58 PM »
hes old.
cant knock his work-ethic tho

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 10:36:06 PM »
Now what if the studio sessions we saw on the Doggysodes with Quik & DOC & Pooh & all was NOT meant for "Detox" but for that new album? Snoop getting back with the "good" crowd? Just asking...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 12:12:21 AM »
Doggumentary was a pretty solid album but its one I usually skip through now.

Let's see Snoop do something at least as good as BCT. He's got the production team behind him, he just needs to dust off the cobwebs and get going!
I truthfully found "Black Carpet Treatment" overrated. It had the dream track list but it sounded better on paper than it did coming through the speakers. Not say it wasn't good but I found "Doggumentary" way better.