Author Topic: Snoop Dogg "Reincarnated" (New Album & Documentary)  (Read 2095 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Snoop Dogg "Reincarnated" (New Album & Documentary)
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 01:42:10 AM »
I hated doggumentary. Maybe 2-3 good songs, rest was garbage. Blue carpet treatment was decent. Having more then five good songs makes it better then half of snoops albums. That's why it gets called one of his better albums. It's not a reflection of how good blue carpet treatment, but rather how bad snoops discography is.

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 02:35:28 AM »
Doggumentary was a pretty solid album but its one I usually skip through now.

Let's see Snoop do something at least as good as BCT. He's got the production team behind him, he just needs to dust off the cobwebs and get going!
I truthfully found "Black Carpet Treatment" overrated. It had the dream track list but it sounded better on paper than it did coming through the speakers.

I agree, but at least BTC is bumpable all the way through. I meant it as a target for that sort of quality.

Mietek23

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 02:36:57 AM »
I hope he Meech Wells and Fredwreck will both work on this album with Snoop ;)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 04:38:15 AM »
 Iam always glad when theres a new Snoop album on the way. MIW was the only one that really disappointed me. Yeah just dont put too many songs that dont fit together songs on there like on ego trippin and doggumentary.

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 05:55:27 AM »
Iam always glad when theres a new Snoop album on the way. MIW was the only one that really disappointed me. Yeah just dont put too many songs that dont fit together songs on there like on ego trippin and doggumentary.

I think Doggumentary worked with its rich mix of sounds. Just was lacking a bit lyrically (was still a step up on Malace)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 06:24:44 AM »
There's no buzz around this album tho, there's no momentum.  It's just a new Snoop Dogg album dropping, in 2012.  What's supposed to be the rage about it, who's supposed to care.  I don't even really care and I'm a fan (and have been 1 for LIFE!).  Some of ya'll are right, all it is is going to be another album that features people like Katy Perry and Mindless Behavior, it's going to have Bootsy Collins all over the place, then you're going to have the experimental Southern sounding song that features Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, or TI.  The lyrics are going to be corny, the flows are going to be horrible, and it's going to be a very boring album overall with only 1 or 2 good songs on there. 

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 06:27:21 AM »

"hes too old for this, retire."

na, but the comments on 2dopeboyz are quite funny  :laugh:
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/02/04/snoop-dogg-anounces-new-album/#comments

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 06:44:37 AM »
There's no buzz around this album tho, there's no momentum.  It's just a new Snoop Dogg album dropping, in 2012.  What's supposed to be the rage about it, who's supposed to care.

Lol it was only name dropped on his facebook for the first time yesterday.

Snoop probably took a dump, and thought of the title.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2012, 07:16:42 AM »
There's no buzz around this album tho, there's no momentum.  It's just a new Snoop Dogg album dropping, in 2012.  What's supposed to be the rage about it, who's supposed to care.

Ain't like the whole thing's recorded & mixed & mastered & ready to hit the pressing, digital outlets & record stores around the world after a whole bunch of preview music videos already dropped along with half the tracks of the end product as well as the now usual/ mandatory mixtape with the left-overs/ harder tracks & rmx's... OR did I miss all of that good crap? IF comes that moment in time, there is no feedback, fan & media response & net buzz, THEN I'll agree there's no momentum & THEN might be the time for Snoop to move on to something else or retire altogether.
But NOW? Are you serious bro?

Not even to mention that today's "big names" & biggest sellers have nothing on good ol' Snoop if you ask me! The Waynes & Rosses & all? Thanx! But NO THANX!

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2012, 07:23:08 AM »

Ain't like the whole thing's recorded & mixed & mastered & ready to hit the pressing, digital outlets & record stores around the world after a whole bunch of preview music videos already dropped along with half the tracks of the end product as well as the now usual/ mandatory mixtape with the left-overs/ harder tracks & rmx's... OR did I miss all of that good crap? IF comes that moment in time, there is no feedback, fan & media response & net buzz, THEN I'll agree there's no momentum & THEN might be the time for Snoop to move on to something else or retire altogether.

Not even to mention that today's "big names" & biggest sellers have nothing on good ol' Snoop if you ask me! The Waynes & Rosses & all? Thanx! But NO THANX!

Delete that last line or people will dismiss what u said and shout GROUPIE.

Just kiddin.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 07:30:44 AM »

Delete that last line or people will dismiss what u said and shout GROUPIE.

Just kiddin.

I hear you but you know you can never please EVERYONE, thre'll ALWAYS be SOMEONE to dislike someone else & that's perfectly cool with me, so if a "Tiny Weenie" Waynie "groupie" wanna hate, let'em take aim & shoot, I'll live with it! (But maybe they'd be better off on a Wayne-related site & forum? Jus sayin...)

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 07:33:15 AM »

"I'm Bob Marley reincarnated, so faded"

Maybe Snoop will put a Kush G-Mixx on the album?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 07:33:48 AM »
No excuses!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 09:04:12 AM »
What gets me is how come Dr. Dre can get all of these people in one room but Snoop can't.  He has access to the best artists and the best musicians along with beat makers and DJs but can't strike it out of the park (Project Pat just did that with a lot of undiscovered producers from Memphis and his Co Star Nasty Mane.  Its definitely pretty good).  Snoop is gettin fatigued and Niggaz like Jay Z and Birdman still prove to stay above the elite.  

He's still got that star power going for him tho.  He needs somethin hot tho, a movie, take his football league games and put them on ESPN or ABC   #2cents

*Edited*
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:21:00 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2012, 09:53:23 AM »

"hes too old for this, retire."

na, but the comments on 2dopeboyz are quite funny  :laugh:
http://www.2dopeboyz.com/2012/02/04/snoop-dogg-anounces-new-album/#comments
he shouldn't have to retire. no matter how old he or any other hip hop artist gets. this is the only form of music that disposes an artist so quick yet you have people praising the beatles and other rock groups up in age. snoop just need to get rid of the yes men and make good music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.