Author Topic: Snoop Dogg "Reincarnated" (New Album & Documentary)  (Read 2101 times)

Will_B

Re: Snoop Dogg "Reincarnated" (New Album & Documentary)
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2012, 04:41:17 AM »
I honestly find it hard to be bothered about any new Snoop material these days.  I have most of his albums and rate him as one of my favourites but I think it's time he stopped dropping albums.  He has around 1000 songs and features at this point, what more is there to rap about?!

He should use Detox as his swan-song, much like he was introduced on the Chronic.  I think that would be a good look for him.  And then he can carry on doing concerts and other appearances etc.

U say what more is there to rap about, but most rappers are really only rappin bout the same things in different ways.  :laugh:

HighEyeCue

« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 08:13:18 AM »
I'll always check for Snoop but his last album I liked was BCT which was about 6 years ago. It may very well go down as his last good album.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2012, 08:16:28 AM »
I honestly find it hard to be bothered about any new Snoop material these days.  I have most of his albums and rate him as one of my favourites but I think it's time he stopped dropping albums.  He has around 1000 songs and features at this point, what more is there to rap about?!

He should use Detox as his swan-song, much like he was introduced on the Chronic.  I think that would be a good look for him.  And then he can carry on doing concerts and other appearances etc.

U say what more is there to rap about, but most rappers are really only rappin bout the same things in different ways.  :laugh:

the point is, if he cared about all the important topics to talk about, he could have started this years ago. but most of the time he is repeating himself in a very uncreative way. I mean it's not like E-40 or Too $hort say anything new these days, but they are creative with it and funny. If Snoop doesn't want to make statements, he should at least try to be more entertaining.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Will_B

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2012, 09:27:39 AM »
On point post^^^

It's a shame Snoop don't make more songs like 'Love Don't Live Here' - u only need one song with impact like that on an album to get some depth without bein preachy. 'Murder Was The Case' gave Doggystyle a dimension beyond just random g-shit tacks n skits..

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2012, 09:45:05 AM »
easy now, O.G

i was jus sayn that Snoop is old, matter of fact alota these rapers r old,,, hence - why u always defend their age, cuz ur old urself

jus somthin i noticed, dont read into it. leave it be

Yeah I know what you mean.

I listened to James Brown less as he got older, then stopped altogether when he died.

Makes sense yeah?

^uhh,what?

this is so typical of you, O.G.
this "age-defense mechanism" of urs  ::)

drawin rambling/irrelevant comparisons to James Brown and Snoop, just becasue they both are "old",
 didnt say he should call it quits, n throw in the towl, i jus said he is "old"

u think too much. ease up
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:42:47 AM by Michael Madsen »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2012, 01:57:31 PM »
another okay album on the way, cut the hair, get a very good ghostwriter, stop acting like your still 20 years old and i may care

Will_B

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2012, 02:08:36 PM »
"cut the hair" !!!

Sounds like a Dre sweater comment lol

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2012, 02:51:37 PM »
dont plan on even downloading it. doggumentary was hyped on here and that shit sucked. its like hes doing an impersonation of his old self these days. went to a show last summer and he can still do that but as far as new music i dont even care

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2012, 04:01:14 PM »
another okay album on the way, cut the hair, get a very good ghostwriter, stop acting like your still 20 years old and i may care
why would he have to cut his hair ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2012, 04:53:56 PM »

must be a black thing but a 40 years old man with cornrows looks weird to me

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2012, 05:11:02 PM »

must be a black thing but a 40 years old man with cornrows looks weird to me
he doesn't have to have cornrows at 40 and still keep his hair.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2012, 11:59:18 PM »
he should cut his hair, n reinvent himself like Busta Rhymes did

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2012, 05:51:06 AM »
Another " this album would have been great if Snoop cut it down to those 13 tracks" thread on the way ..

Snoop is done and should retire ... plus I don't see the point of making BS poppy music since his last two albums sales have been terrible( even by today's standards)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2012, 12:13:40 PM »
a haiku for snoop

we loved your old shit
old folks dont rap that damn good
hang it up doggy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2012, 12:37:53 PM »
he should cut his hair, n reinvent himself like Busta Rhymes did
he doesn't need to, to appeal to who ? snoop is snoop. i agree he need to strengthin' his music game but he's a gangsta rapper. and busta fell off.