Author Topic: New Redman Track from "Biker Boys" HOT!!  (Read 267 times)

joerothchild

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
New Redman Track from "Biker Boys" HOT!!
« on: February 01, 2003, 12:50:45 PM »
Yo, I'M feeling the Funk Doc's joint off the BIKER BOYZ movie "Ride". He ripps his verse and has a nice hook. I think it's refreshing to what's coming out these days. Doc always keeps the shit FUNKY!!

who produced it?

the video is nice too...

Redman is Dope!!!

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Re:New Redman Track from "Biker Boys" HOT!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2003, 01:02:57 PM »
i aitn feeling it.....WRONG PART OF FORUM N EXTREMELY OLD NEWS

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2003, 01:10:04 PM »
Erick Sermon produced it and it is a hot song but "So Vicious" of DJ Envy's new track is much tighter.

joerothchild

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2003, 06:26:10 PM »
i found this link to download the video of "Ride"

http://www.spielberg-dreamworks.com/bikerboyz/

red is hilarious!!!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2003, 01:16:44 PM »
Spam? HMMM.

LOL Nah, though, this song is hot.  I saw this movie over the weekend, and I hadn't heard the song or anything off the album, when they played it in the movie, it was dope.  The whole movie's soundtrack was good, I even commented to my brother on it while we were watchin it.  It really pumped the movie up.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2003, 04:41:27 PM »
Spam? HMMM.

LOL Nah, though, this song is hot.  I saw this movie over the weekend, and I hadn't heard the song or anything off the album, when they played it in the movie, it was dope.  The whole movie's soundtrack was good, I even commented to my brother on it while we were watchin it.  It really pumped the movie up.  
u actually wasted money to see the motorcycle version of fast and the furious?

Jome

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2003, 06:33:56 PM »
Average E-Dub beat, and OK Red-verses.
Not even to be compared with his 2 last singles, "Let's get dirty" & "Smash Sumthin".

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2003, 06:40:35 PM »
Was the movie good? I'm into bikes and ride my brother's so I want to watch this shit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2003, 07:33:44 PM »
Yeah, it was a great movie.  And yes, sgv I saw the 'motorcycle version of fast and furious", for one reason.

Laurence Fishburne = REAL.  He's real as hell.  totally made the movie.  I wanna be a white Laurence Fishburne when I grow up

S.G.V.

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2003, 11:12:24 PM »
Yeah, it was a great movie.  And yes, sgv I saw the 'motorcycle version of fast and furious", for one reason.

Laurence Fishburne = REAL.  He's real as hell.  totally made the movie.  I wanna be a white Laurence Fishburne when I grow up
fishburne is a good actor...but that movie looks horrible...looks like another hip hop driven movie with poor actin for C-List actors...

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2003, 11:43:32 PM »
Yeah Laurence Fishburne is coo'... I usually like his shit... But I seen that foo' in an interview a couple dayz ago, and he was actin kinda weird... all up and gitty n shit... I thought he acted pretty close to what he's like onscreen since he alwayz gets them serious roles... and fuck it... I watched Fast N Tha Furious so why not watch this...

Jome: Lets Get Dirty was kinda wack... But that song they had on tha Radio with him and Eric Sermon was pretty dope... tha one with tha bitch sayin all that crazy shit in tha chorus... I bet tha  bitches in tha clubs were feelin that too.

I seen tha video too this new song today but I didnt really pay attention to it... I agree though, it sounded coo'...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2003, 12:01:33 AM »
I bet tha  bitches in tha clubs were feelin that too.

they liked Addictive more...i didnt notice many chicks slappin it n clappin it to this jam...like they did to Addictive

joerothchild

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2003, 10:48:39 AM »
i got the soundtrack today for Biker Boyz. it said that E3 produced the joint with Red "Ride".