Author Topic: JT Tha Bigga Figga vs. Messy Marv  (Read 435 times)

Sccit

Re: JT Tha Bigga Figga vs. Messy Marv
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 01:58:14 PM »
yea, jt over-saturates himself, but he's a hustler, first and foremost. messy is apparently strugglin, pushin the same nissan sentra for the past 10 years. his music has been better quality, tho, no doubt.

bouli77

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2013, 12:18:12 AM »
yea, jt over-saturates himself, but he's a hustler, first and foremost. messy is apparently strugglin, pushin the same nissan sentra for the past 10 years. his music has been better quality, tho, no doubt.

Mess drives a Panamera, dude is caking. dunno if it's a lease though, but based on his instagram dude ain't struggling (everything which glitters ain't gold though but i srsly doubt he's struggling). JT also drives a panamera he even posted the papers on his twitter lol he also posted pictures of him cashing 50k checks. JT's a hustler no doubt, and all power to him but music wise he ain't dropped hot shit in a good decade. It's a shame cause dude is versatile, he's a dope producer and he can spit but I guess his quick ventures to license music from others and drop it digitally is more profitable.

Iron_Man

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 06:01:11 AM »
i have to say i like both artist but i agree with you dudes that say JT recent albums/mixtapes have been lackluster. I download the kill the  burglar mixtape and i was disappoint.

Blood of Abraham

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2013, 06:22:44 AM »
how can you pop shit about a nigga and think it's ok to disrespect and then when a nigga talk about puttin' hands & feet on you you wanna go on twitter and shit and say jt's threatenin' you ?

white people should not use the N word.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2013, 09:29:20 AM »

Mess drives a Panamera, dude is caking. dunno if it's a lease though, but based on his instagram dude ain't struggling (everything which glitters ain't gold though but i srsly doubt he's struggling). JT also drives a panamera he even posted the papers on his twitter lol he also posted pictures of him cashing 50k checks. JT's a hustler no doubt, and all power to him but music wise he ain't dropped hot shit in a good decade. It's a shame cause dude is versatile, he's a dope producer and he can spit but I guess his quick ventures to license music from others and drop it digitally is more profitable.

from siccness:

"I saw Messy Marv at Rasputin's. He rolled up in a Nissan Sentra with some aiight looking bitch & a handful of fliers."

"Gem he still in that Sentra?? he was in a sentra when he came to our spot in 2002. JT gonna put tips on ol boy. Hopefully a lil skirmish and it's resolved. grown man biz."

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2013, 09:29:45 AM »
sorry

Messy marv>>jt

this nigga jt been hella droppin low quality redundant azz music and puttin out cheap shit for like 15 years like forreal. jt was coo in the beginning with GLP an all them but soon as the millenium hit alot of bay area artists was on that compilation mafia turf shit. messy bein one except he consistently dropped good music. but now he also fell on that compilation shit too. over saturating the market.

agreed,

as I said

I agree with you about Mess's catalogue, but JT's best shit > Mess's best shit though

JT's music was decent until 02,

game recognize game in the bay mayne lol and his dwellin in the lab is a classic. but those albums are sooo old. and it seems messy marv cant make a complete solo album any more. like what happen lol last i remember was that tattoos tongue rings an sommethin lol and oh yeah disobayish that was my shiittt.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2013, 12:37:29 PM »
Word on these streets is that it's too hot in SF for Mess to slide through.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2013, 10:36:59 PM »
Word on these streets is that it's too hot in SF for Mess to slide through.

mess has been in the bay for some time, doin shows, postin his dates on twitter and all that.....seems to me like he'd be pretty easy 2 find if jt really wanted 2 take it there.