Author Topic: Annual Springtime Daz R.R.G.B. Appreciation Thread  (Read 1312 times)

Blasphemy (A)

Re: Annual Springtime Daz R.R.G.B. Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 06:10:45 AM »
lol I like how NIK makes a post using another guys account,  just to disagree with said guy slightly.

I guess he can't tell what time of the year it is, because he stays inside in the basement all the time.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 07:24:26 AM »
would have been classic if it was a full length Dogg Pound release

Kurupt killed the 4 tracks or so that he was on

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 07:26:12 AM »
lol I like how NIK makes a post using another guys account,  just to disagree with said guy slightly.

I guess he can't tell what time of the year it is, because he stays inside in the basement all the time.

LOL

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 07:28:16 AM »
Raw ---> RRGB  :)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 10:28:48 AM »
Great album, not classic. I was kinda disappointed with the album. Production was no where as good as Daz's work on Dogg Food maybe cause Dre wasn't doing the mixing.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 10:44:55 AM »

just wanted to point out what a dumb motherfucker you are.

carry on..

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 11:29:37 AM »

Yeah, these tracks must have been recorded well in advance of the albums release, because Kurupt is still at his best on all of his appearances on Revenge Retaliation Get Back.  Because by the time Kurupt dropped his solo Kuruption later that year he had already fallen off. 

...in fact one of the best things about the album is all the guest appearances are all on point.  Bad Ass is another highlight of this album on the intro track and "Gang Bangin Ass Criminal" and "The Ultimate Come Up".   We also hear from a few other big name West Coast artists who weren't usually feature on Death Row releases.  Big names like WC, Be Legit, and Mc Eight.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 11:36:57 AM »

Yeah, these tracks must have been recorded well in advance of the albums release, because Kurupt is still at his best on all of his appearances on Revenge Retaliation Get Back.  Because by the time Kurupt dropped his solo Kuruption later that year he had already fallen off. 

...in fact one of the best things about the album is all the guest appearances are all on point.  Bad Ass is another highlight of this album on the intro track and "Gang Bangin Ass Criminal" and "The Ultimate Come Up".   We also hear from a few other big name West Coast artists who weren't usually feature on Death Row releases.  Big names like WC, Be Legit, and Mc Eight.

truedat....i think "Kuruption" is a dopeass album, though. If it was just the west coast disc, it woulda been a near classic.

kuruptlon

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 12:04:15 PM »

truedat....i think "Kuruption" is a dopeass album, though. If it was just the west coast disc, it woulda been a near classic.

I read somewhere on here that Kurupt said he wished he had taken Dre's advice back in the day and made that a single disc album. I thought the concept of the album with the east and west disc with the old newspaper cover was really cool, but it probably would have been better off being one disc and possibly splitting the content up between east and west.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 12:19:36 PM »

I read somewhere on here that Kurupt said he wished he had taken Dre's advice back in the day and made that a single disc album. I thought the concept of the album with the east and west disc with the old newspaper cover was really cool, but it probably would have been better off being one disc and possibly splitting the content up between east and west.

Word...    On the surface everything was planned out perfect.  They had an excellent lead single with "We Can Freek It".  The album had a great look with the old newspaper cover, and the concept of having an East Coast and a West Coast album.   But other things were poorly planned.  Like Dre, Warren G, and Noreaga all having "bonus tracks' made it sound a little cheap, rushed, and poorly organized.

...also, bottom line is Kurupt wasn't still spittin at the level he had in the past.  He fell short of what he was capable of.  He did make a solid comeback with his 2nd and 3rd albums, but some songs he sounds like he isn't even trying.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 03:09:27 PM »

big name west coast artists like Bad Ass, Be Legit and Mc Eight sure make early february springtime great

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 03:51:20 PM »
lol @ this whiteboy NIK talking to himself on 2 accounts

makes Elano look normal

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »

...in fact one of the best things about the album is all the guest appearances are all on point.  Bad Ass is another highlight of this album on the intro track and "Gang Bangin Ass Criminal" and "The Ultimate Come Up".   We also hear from a few other big name West Coast artists who weren't usually feature on Death Row releases.  Big names like WC, B Legit, and Mc Eiht.

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 04:37:31 PM »

carry on..

yeah......I guess I'll just leave you with yourself so you and yourself can engage in talking about shit that either 1 of yourselves knows, in hopes you school yourself or yourself in rap history. You know NIK You ever had one of those conversations where you think the guy is acting retarded but then you realize hes fully retarded, yeah I just had that little moment with you. Feel honored, I'm sure you'll tell yourself that later today after 1 of you finishes masturbating to rave girls, just make sure your home and not off not beating Sikotics ass.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 04:52:16 PM »

carry on..

yeah......I guess I'll just leave you with yourself so you and yourself can engage in talking about shit that either 1 of yourselves knows, in hopes you school yourself or yourself in rap history. You know NIK You ever had one of those conversations where you think the guy is acting retarded but then you realize hes fully retarded, yeah I just had that little moment with you. Feel honored, I'm sure you'll tell yourself that later today after 1 of you finishes masturbating to rave girls, just make sure your home and not off not beating Sikotics ass.

blashpemy, did you know NIK admitted to waxing his eyebrows? lol