Author Topic: Annual Springtime Daz R.R.G.B. Appreciation Thread  (Read 1269 times)

Sccit

Re: Annual Springtime Daz R.R.G.B. Appreciation Thread
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 07:04:25 PM »
lol I like how NIK makes a post using another guys account,  just to disagree with said guy slightly.

I guess he can't tell what time of the year it is, because he stays inside in the basement all the time.

just wanted to point out what a dumb motherfucker you are.

carry on..

yeah......I guess I'll just leave you with yourself so you and yourself can engage in talking about shit that either 1 of yourselves knows, in hopes you school yourself or yourself in rap history. You know NIK You ever had one of those conversations where you think the guy is acting retarded but then you realize hes fully retarded, yeah I just had that little moment with you. Feel honored, I'm sure you'll tell yourself that later today after 1 of you finishes masturbating to rave girls, just make sure your home and not off not beating Sikotics ass.

How in the fuck do u have the nerve to call someone retarded after what u just typed? That shit took mental retardation to another level..

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 08:50:22 PM »
this album aint no muthpahukkin classic IDGAF what anybody says this album didnt stand out at all plain azz late death row sounding shit. like they're soundtracks its too fucking clustered and over the place no real direction with the album.
initiated is a classic though lol

oh hell yea my nig thats the best song on the album IMO Pac flows perfect on every song

MarshColin

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 09:41:41 PM »
Raw ---> RRGB  :)

Agreed. RRGB was not a good ALBUM. It had many good songs but it was just not a good album to me. RAW was kinda thrown together too but it was more like an album to me than RR&GB was. It kept more of a theme to it. RAW is way too under appreciated, but the way it was originally released is mostly to blame for it being overlooked.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 09:44:15 PM »
i bought Daz's RAW album for a $1.50 and sold that bitch for like 4 dollars at CD Wharehouse that shit was terrible to me! fuck i be sounding like a hater around here but yalll niggaz be overating every fucking DPGC affiliated album.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 10:06:39 PM »
i bought Daz's RAW album for a $1.50 and sold that bitch for like 4 dollars at CD Wharehouse that shit was terrible to me! fuck i be sounding like a hater around here but yalll niggaz be overating every fucking DPGC affiliated album.

yea, u are soundin like a hater round here....RAW was a great album. Daz's last great solo, actually.

« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 11:20:39 PM »
Second best death row after doggystyle to me. Beats were flawless.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2012, 12:22:01 AM »

yea, u are soundin like a hater round here....RAW was a great album. Daz's last great solo, actually.

great my azz.. yall throw around these GREAT,classic words like its nothing. i bought the album and thought otherwise it sounded cheap as fuck is what it sounded. i think i only liked 2 or 3 songs on it. but whatever shit dont matter.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2012, 12:56:30 AM »
KC hoodsta is right

DPG nut riders on here try to call anything a classic

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2012, 10:21:39 AM »

Nice to see the album gettin the APPRECIATION it deserves!  Plus 1!

...I wouldn't totally go that far though.  It's certainly better than Snoop's Doggfather album... but not as dope as any Death Row albums Dre worked on, or as dope as any of Pac's Death Row albums.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2012, 11:42:08 AM »

great my azz.. yall throw around these GREAT,classic words like its nothing. i bought the album and thought otherwise it sounded cheap as fuck is what it sounded. i think i only liked 2 or 3 songs on it. but whatever shit dont matter.

Like I said, it's daz's second best.. Shit bumps

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2012, 12:13:13 PM »

Like I said, it's daz's second best.. Shit bumps

only song i really liked

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2012, 12:42:59 PM »

Nice to see the album gettin the APPRECIATION it deserves!  Plus 1!

...I wouldn't totally go that far though.  It's certainly better than Snoop's Doggfather album... but not as dope as any Death Row albums Dre worked on, or as dope as any of Pac's Death Row albums.
it's not better than tha doggfather !!!!!!! it's up there wit makaveli though and a notch or three below dogg food, the chronic, and doggy style.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2012, 12:45:13 PM »
makaveli
doggystyle
chronic
all eyez
dogg food

these all shit on retaliation as complete albums

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2012, 12:46:45 PM »
tha doggfather
doggystyle
chronic
all eyez
dogg food

they are all fire though.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 12:48:27 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 12:48:55 PM »
tha doggfather
doggystyle
chronic
all eyez
dogg food

they are all fire though.

LMAO this guy likes doggfather better than makavlei?
 :-\