Author Topic: Annual Springtime Daz R.R.G.B. Appreciation Thread  (Read 1270 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Annual Springtime Daz R.R.G.B. Appreciation Thread
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 12:53:44 PM »
makaveli
doggystyle
chronic
all eyez
dogg food

these all shit on retaliation as complete albums

the christmas album is better than RRGB

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2012, 01:10:05 PM »
tha doggfather
doggystyle
chronic
all eyez
dogg food

these all shit on retaliation as complete albums
they are all fire though.

LMAO this guy likes doggfather better than makavlei?
 :-\

i like em both actually. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2012, 02:15:52 PM »
death row's second best cd my ass. it had some good songs but most of it was pretty mediocre. that "thank god for my life" was some of the corniest shit ive ever heard. tray dee's part was alright but everyone else is ridiculous. buncha studio gangsters talkin about how god blessed their gang or some shit

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2012, 02:24:17 PM »
death row's second best cd my ass. it had some good songs but most of it was pretty mediocre. that "thank god for my life" was some of the corniest shit ive ever heard. tray dee's part was alright but everyone else is ridiculous. buncha studio gangsters talkin about how god blessed their gang or some shit

lmao i almost forget that song

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: February 10, 2012, 03:51:29 AM »
that "thank god for my life" was some of the corniest shit ive ever heard. tray dee's part was alright but everyone else is ridiculous. buncha studio gangsters talkin about how god blessed their gang or some shit

lol, exactly . one of the corniest songs made . other than that, i gotta say i listen to the album every now and then .many nice songs but lack of direction .

bouli77

« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2012, 07:24:35 AM »
always liked Thank God 4 My Life, always liked the odd instrumental and the bizarre concept... i understand ppl that find it corny though but to me pseudo heart felt songs like for example Daz's Only 4 You or E-40's Some Things'll Never Change are way cornier

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »
always liked Thank God 4 My Life, always liked the odd instrumental and the bizarre concept... i understand ppl that find it corny though but to me pseudo heart felt songs like for example Daz's Only 4 You or E-40's Some Things'll Never Change are way cornier

i agree... that song is original. the beat is on some different shit, and the message is real. doesn't really sound forced at all...daz does sound funny as fuck on that track, though.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2012, 02:53:42 PM »
besides tray dee's part it sounds about as forced and corny as possible. daz fuckin tries to song on it and the intro goes "this gangbangin is serious business, so thank god for your life"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2012, 02:58:06 PM »
yeah honestly that song is the downfall of Daz's dopeness

MarshColin

« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2012, 03:11:21 PM »
i bought Daz's RAW album for a $1.50 and sold that bitch for like 4 dollars at CD Wharehouse that shit was terrible to me! fuck i be sounding like a hater around here but yalll niggaz be overating every fucking DPGC affiliated album.

yea, u are soundin like a hater round here....RAW was a great album. Daz's last great solo, actually.

Tha Dogg Pound Gangsta LP and This Is The Life I Lead were both very solid IMO too. Other than that his albums have been about 15% good music and the rest filler.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2012, 03:14:24 PM »
If Daz had kept that laid back flow he had on Dogg Food and this album he would have had a much better career

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2012, 03:34:33 PM »
besides tray dee's part it sounds about as forced and corny as possible. daz fuckin tries to song on it and the intro goes "this gangbangin is serious business, so thank god for your life"

i dunno what ur talkin about, soopafly had a dope verse, and bad azz wasnt bad either. daz, i agree, sounded funny singin that shit, but overall, it wasn't that bad of a song like u makin it seem.

and yes, bangin is serious, u really that big of a square? muthafuckaz die left and right from puttin in work, so theyre thankin God for being alive....whats so hard to understand? whether or not they're really active is another story, but nothing wrong with that concept for a song.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2012, 03:36:37 PM »

i dunno what ur talkin about, soopafly had a dope verse, and bad azz wasnt bad either. daz, i agree, sounded funny singin that shit, but overall, it wasn't that bad of a song like u makin it seem.

and yes, bangin is serious, u really that big of a square? muthafuckaz die left and right from puttin in work, so theyre thankin God for being alive....whats so hard to understand? whether or not they're really active is another story, but nothing wrong with that concept for a song.
minus tray deee those guys are 10 times more likely to die getting struck by lightning than "putting in work" you really think daz soopafly and bad azz are or ever were serious gangbangers?

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2012, 03:40:32 PM »

minus tray deee those guys are 10 times more likely to die getting struck by lightning than "putting in work" you really think daz soopafly and bad azz are or ever were serious gangbangers?

well, thats the image they portray...so if u not guna bump this song due to them not really puttin in work, then dont bump 99% of their catalogue, cuz thats what they rap about. and not just them, it's most rappers who rap about that sorta thing. u cant single out this song.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2012, 03:42:23 PM »

disagree...song was lame as fuck minus tray deee's decent verse and Tray deee was the only one on the song who actually was in a gang to begin with lol