Author Topic: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to live 4  (Read 1401 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to li
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2001, 05:45:31 PM »
My family was shown how selfish tha church was,  there was this church i used to go to,  when my dad had his accident a neighbor asked them to say something for him durin tha service,  they said they could not, i dont remember tha exact reason but it was a bullshit reason,  secondly my dad got a letter from tha church sayin he was not contributing enough money,  i swear,  instead of puttin tha money in an envelope wit his name on it he just gave $20 outta of his pocket b/c he felt tha contribution did not need to have a name on it,  this i comin from a church where his kids attended religious instructions (sunday school or catcism,  whatever you wanna call it)  i disagree wit a lot of things about tha catholic religion especially how we have to tell a priest our sins,  why should we have to tell some1 else some of our most personal stuff,  why cant we just tell god this,  why does a priest have to here it.  Tha church has done nutin for my family even thoug we contributed a lot of money,  god has done nutin for me,  even though i used to go to church every sunday an prayed every night.  Theres a lot of shit that question my exsitance an my beliefe in god,  why should somebody that has done nutin wrong have to suffer,  i hate my life,  my dad,  a good guy,  owned his own business supportin 3 kids never did anything that bad,  why did he have to become  paralyzed,  lose his business,  have his marrage fall apart an at 1 time pray that he would die.  Someone explain to me why my life sucks,  i always worked hard but yet there was always someone better than me,  i have few friends,  no girl,  no car,  everything i have i had to work my ass off for,  someone explain to me what I did wrong,  I dont understand it,  if god is such a lovin good,  than how come there is no happiness in my life,  what tha fuck did i do wrong,  am i destined to live in poverty,  my dad grew up poor,  his dad grew up poor an since tha age of 11 ive been poor,  It's like im a lab rat in god's game b/c he likes to see me suffer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2001, 05:46:40 PM »

If theres no God then I wanna know where we came from.

Tha stalk,  jus tryin to lighten tha mood up a lil

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2001, 05:57:34 PM »
yo tom let me just say a few things, you can call me a fuckin idiot or whatever but please listen first cause it might help you in some way, well first of all , everythin happens for a reason, and your probably thinkin , its easy for that pussy to say cause this shit hasnt happened to him, and you would be right and im thankfull that nothing that bad has happened, but look, so many people out here have it worse than you, when you see shits getttin bad for you try to think of all the people out there that have it worse, that makes your life good compared to them, dont look at these people who have it better than you cause their shit wont last

and if you say that your not really feelin or understanding your religion, then try to look into other religions, read into them and you will find one that fits you like the homie infinite did, ill pray for ya tom, cause i feell sorry for ya and hope the best for you. keep ya head up, try to no think of girls that muhc, you know how i would always whine about that girl, well i took my mind of her and did other stuff to get that off my mind and i feel much better,

maybe its just not the time for girls in your life right now, drugs and alcohol are definitley not the way, they will make u feel good for a lil while but they will wreck you and make you feel like shit after

just be patient, your not that old.. man, you have so much ahead of you, who knows what can happen, get at me on AIM and talk to me at anytime you want about this shit man, we can relate to some shit and talk about a lot shit

peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2001, 06:02:28 PM »

Look at it like this Sikotic... IF THERE IS A GOD... where did he come from

-Big BpG

He's always been according to the Bible.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big BpG

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2001, 06:11:44 PM »

My family was shown how selfish tha church was,  there was this church i used to go to,  when my dad had his accident a neighbor asked them to say something for him durin tha service,  they said they could not, i dont remember tha exact reason but it was a bullshit reason,  secondly my dad got a letter from tha church sayin he was not contributing enough money,  i swear,  instead of puttin tha money in an envelope wit his name on it he just gave $20 outta of his pocket b/c he felt tha contribution did not need to have a name on it,  this i comin from a church where his kids attended religious instructions (sunday school or catcism,  whatever you wanna call it)  i disagree wit a lot of things about tha catholic religion especially how we have to tell a priest our sins,  why should we have to tell some1 else some of our most personal stuff,  why cant we just tell god this,  why does a priest have to here it.  Tha church has done nutin for my family even thoug we contributed a lot of money,  god has done nutin for me,  even though i used to go to church every sunday an prayed every night.  Theres a lot of shit that question my exsitance an my beliefe in god,  why should somebody that has done nutin wrong have to suffer,  i hate my life,  my dad,  a good guy,  owned his own business supportin 3 kids never did anything that bad,  why did he have to become  paralyzed,  lose his business,  have his marrage fall apart an at 1 time pray that he would die.  Someone explain to me why my life sucks,  i always worked hard but yet there was always someone better than me,  i have few friends,  no girl,  no car,  everything i have i had to work my ass off for,  someone explain to me what I did wrong,  I dont understand it,  if god is such a lovin good,  than how come there is no happiness in my life,  what tha fuck did i do wrong,  am i destined to live in poverty,  my dad grew up poor,  his dad grew up poor an since tha age of 11 ive been poor,  It's like im a lab rat in god's game b/c he likes to see me suffer.

The catholic church is seriously one of the most corrupt things in our world.... yet so many believe in it that any hatred on it is shun away.... when  you talk about you're dad and the church wanting money is very common, its called tithe.  Supposedly if you give money to the church they will clear all you're sins away... wtf is that.... the church can grant you indulgences... which are like you're ticket to heaven... if commit a sin, to get an induglence you will probably have to pay the church... religion to me is corrupt and it has done nothing good to our world... every single war has been because of religion ... it's just crazy.....

Islam - USA vs. Afghan
Judism - WWII
Protistants - War in Ireland

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2001, 06:21:33 PM »
Alright, thanks everybody for helping tom a little bit, I think you all have good points.  And first, let me say that the purpose here is to make tom feel better.  I think through religion, that's one way.  Music is definately another way, friends are another way, but if you truly understand the concept of god, then you know that i'm not talking about a big man in the sky.

I'm talking about a bigger power, something that is in control, because tom, you, and I, are not.  BPG, you say you don't believe in god, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if you ever meet a girl who falls in love with you, you will.  Because I've been in love, and to experience that, and see that, there is no doubt that you didn't have a damn thing to do with it, someone else did it, and whoever it was, that's god.  How can you say there's no god, and look around at all the beauty in the world? The men i know are evil sonsofbitches, and I don't think there's many of us on this board that could even think up the idea of a flower or a bird or anything.  We sure as hell didn't have anything to do with any of the beauty around us, and whoever did, that's who I call god.  And that's why I got something to thank him for, and that's why I look to him whenever I feel down, I see what he's done, and I see i'm part of it.

You say where did god from? the answer is we have no friekin' clue.  It's above us, that whole concept of infinite regression is beyond us, and the reason it's beyond us is because we had nothing to do with it, something else did, and whatever that was, that's god.  

Anyways, I don't want to preach, and bPG you're totally wrong about religious extremists.  That's like saying racial extremists kill people, that's true but that doesn't mean you can't have a race, LOL.  But ain't nobody gonna hate you, You're cool with me if you don't have a religion and don't believe in god, but i'm telling you, the more you think about it, the more you're gonna have to resign yourself to the fact that god exists... I know, i've been there, and I consider myself pretty intelligent... I've thought god over for years, and the people with blind faith are blessed, because they've got it right from the beginning.  

Anyways, tom, do what you want, but this post oughta show you your life is worth something.  Until the day I die, i'll remember that stupid picture of al bundy you had on your posts, I used to laugh everytime I saw that.  THINK ABOUT THAT.  When I'm 80, i'll remember that, and maybe tell my granddaughter about it.  You know what that means? That means 1 stupid little thing you did became a part of me for the rest of my life.  Don't rob people of all the great things you can do to become part of THEIR life.

Big BpG

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2001, 06:24:16 PM »

He's always been according to the Bible.

I knew you were going to say that.... because that's what the bible says... god has always been.... then it took 7 days to create the earth ( i think thats right) .... I believe in the Evolution of Space and the conservation law of energy... it's the " scientific " way of our creation and well to me... thats my belief.. there is no " god " that created this world, but there is " energy "  and according to the law....

ENERGY HAS ALWAYS BEEN

sound familiar?????

GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN

but the bible can't prove everything.... scientists can prove the " big bang theory"  they can prove " the big crunch theory"   the bible can't ... and I hate hearing shit about Noah... and his great ark..... 40 dayz and 40 nights... how fucking big was that boat.... to fit every species of animal... damn what a boat.... Noah must have had a lot of shit... think about it........... animals have to eat... well.... you only have 2 of each species of plant... so i plant can feed one  animal... this may be a stupid way to look at it, but damn 40 days is a long time with no food.... basically scientists say we evolve... we used to be monkeys... they PROVE IT.... Polar Bears are becoming closer relatives to whales and scienists are PROVING IT..... to me, the bible is a story... created a long time ago... like Harry Potter it was for a good reading and it was a look at how we could have been created and well back then, people had nothing to believe in and this book was their way of seeing it... so people believed it....

TELL ME THIS

what did people believe in before the bible was written???

what did people believe in before Jesus was born????

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2001, 06:29:06 PM »

Alright, thanks everybody for helping tom a little bit, I think you all have good points.  And first, let me say that the purpose here is to make tom feel better.  I think through religion, that's one way.  Music is definately another way, friends are another way, but if you truly understand the concept of god, then you know that i'm not talking about a big man in the sky.

I'm talking about a bigger power, something that is in control, because tom, you, and I, are not.  BPG, you say you don't believe in god, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if you ever meet a girl who falls in love with you, you will.  Because I've been in love, and to experience that, and see that, there is no doubt that you didn't have a damn thing to do with it, someone else did it, and whoever it was, that's god.  How can you say there's no god, and look around at all the beauty in the world? The men i know are evil sonsofbitches, and I don't think there's many of us on this board that could even think up the idea of a flower or a bird or anything.  We sure as hell didn't have anything to do with any of the beauty around us, and whoever did, that's who I call god.  And that's why I got something to thank him for, and that's why I look to him whenever I feel down, I see what he's done, and I see i'm part of it.

You say where did god from? the answer is we have no friekin' clue.  It's above us, that whole concept of infinite regression is beyond us, and the reason it's beyond us is because we had nothing to do with it, something else did, and whatever that was, that's god.  

Anyways, I don't want to preach, and bPG you're totally wrong about religious extremists.  That's like saying racial extremists kill people, that's true but that doesn't mean you can't have a race, LOL.  But ain't nobody gonna hate you, You're cool with me if you don't have a religion and don't believe in god, but i'm telling you, the more you think about it, the more you're gonna have to resign yourself to the fact that god exists... I know, i've been there, and I consider myself pretty intelligent... I've thought god over for years, and the people with blind faith are blessed, because they've got it right from the beginning.  

Anyways, tom, do what you want, but this post oughta show you your life is worth something.  Until the day I die, i'll remember that stupid picture of al bundy you had on your posts, I used to laugh everytime I saw that.  THINK ABOUT THAT.  When I'm 80, i'll remember that, and maybe tell my granddaughter about it.  You know what that means? That means 1 stupid little thing you did became a part of me for the rest of my life.  Don't rob people of all the great things you can do to become part of THEIR life.

Yea... i hear ya truama... but this is one of my favorite topics to discuss over ... ive had this discussion many times and believe strongly in what i believe in and you all do too thats why its such a good "debate"   in my debate class last year we had this debate... i was voted the winner...

it's all good... yea tom... do what you gotta do.. just turn you're frown upside down

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2001, 06:29:39 PM »

The catholic church is seriously one of the most corrupt things in our world.... yet so many believe in it that any hatred on it is shun away.... when  you talk about you're dad and the church wanting money is very common, its called tithe.  Supposedly if you give money to the church they will clear all you're sins away... wtf is that.... the church can grant you indulgences... which are like you're ticket to heaven... if commit a sin, to get an induglence you will probably have to pay the church... religion to me is corrupt and it has done nothing good to our world... every single war has been because of religion ... it's just crazy.....

Islam - USA vs. Afghan
Judism - WWII
Protistants - War in Ireland

-Big BpG

Again, You couldn't be more wrong.  I'm not hating on you, i just want you to see a little more clearly.  Again, you don't understand the concept of god, and neither does the church you're attending.  The catholic church does the best they can, they honestly love god, but maybe they've got a few things wrong, that's no excuse to totally trash their entire organization.  

Anyways, if you understand the concept of god, then of course all wars were fought over him.  I don't agree with any of them being fought, but god to a religious person is the reason of life and everything is because of him.  The ones that misunderstand consider that a reason to fight them.  My church doesn't, and I agree with that, to each his own.  You just trashed the catholic church, which leads me to believe that if you were in a position of power, wouldn't YOU be fighting with them? That's hypocritical, I think.

Again, think about the concept of god, as this.  G=Good O=Orderly D=Direction.  God=Good Orderly Direction.  Why do we choose to not murder? Good Orderly Direction.  When a little kid comes up to you in the mall lost, why do you take the kid to the security guard down the way? Good Orderly Direction.  Why do we smile when we see a little baby on a t.v. commercial? Good Orderly Direction.  Why does Snoop Dogg getting his life in order and having kids make you happy? Good Orderly Direction.  Why do you do good instead of Bad? good Orderly Direction.  Why did 10 people respond to this to try and make tom, who they've never met, feel better? Good Orderly Direction, That's Why.  Tell me again that doesn't exist, because I just saw it in this thread, and you did too.  It's all about understanding the concept, and forgetting the parable of the old man in the sky.  Peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2001, 06:31:47 PM »

in my debate class last year we had this debate... i was voted the winner...

That's Because I WAsn't There.  If I Was, You Woulda Been Playing Basketball With Me At Church last Tuesday.

Peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2001, 06:47:52 PM »

I knew you were going to say that.... because that's what the bible says... god has always been.... then it took 7 days to create the earth ( i think thats right) .... I believe in the Evolution of Space and the conservation law of energy... it's the " scientific " way of our creation and well to me... thats my belief.. there is no " god " that created this world, but there is " energy "  and according to the law....

ENERGY HAS ALWAYS BEEN

sound familiar?????

GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN

but the bible can't prove everything.... scientists can prove the " big bang theory"  they can prove " the big crunch theory"   the bible can't ... and I hate hearing shit about Noah... and his great ark..... 40 dayz and 40 nights... how fucking big was that boat.... to fit every species of animal... damn what a boat.... Noah must have had a lot of shit... think about it........... animals have to eat... well.... you only have 2 of each species of plant... so i plant can feed one  animal... this may be a stupid way to look at it, but damn 40 days is a long time with no food.... basically scientists say we evolve... we used to be monkeys... they PROVE IT.... Polar Bears are becoming closer relatives to whales and scienists are PROVING IT..... to me, the bible is a story... created a long time ago... like Harry Potter it was for a good reading and it was a look at how we could have been created and well back then, people had nothing to believe in and this book was their way of seeing it... so people believed it....

TELL ME THIS

what did people believe in before the bible was written???

what did people believe in before Jesus was born????

-Big BpG

Well before the Bible people believed in God because he was more of a direct influence back then. Same thing before Jesus was born. The reason God isn't a direct influence as often now is cause we have his word. Everything we need in life is in that book. If you ever sat down and read the entire thing you would know.

And as far as the whole "7 day" thing is that is debatable. Some people think it was literally seven 24 hour days and others believe it was a longer period of time. I personally think it was a longer period of time.

And how are polar bears turning into whales and how did we evolve from monkeys? First of all I see any of this happening and nothing has evolved since history was recorded. And Where are the missing links? Thats right there are none except for scientists making them up by putting a human skull with a primates mandible and that has been proven. Of course the media never wants to talk about that since it would completely discredit Evolution.

And another thing, Evoltuion completely contradicts itself when compared to the law of Thermodynamics. According to that law everything gets worse and worse until it eventually dies. I mean just step back and look at the world right now. Greenhouse effect, hole in the O-zone layer, everything and everybody dies. The earth is not improving and we are not evolving into perfect beings. Even the Bible talks about how the world will eventually die.

The Creationists theory makes alot more sense. Once again look at the world. Do buildings just appear? Do roads just appear? Heck no, you gotta build them. This world and everything is so complex someone or something had to have placed it here. It just makes sense.

I wanna know what proof is there for the Big Bang or Big Crunch theory cause I have never heard any proof.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big BpG

« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2001, 06:51:43 PM »
I'm ending it now.... i dont believe in god and won't.... i dont hate god... many people get "saved" by god... good for them... you gotta believe in something, i won't believe in god... not that he/she's bad.... but to me the people representing them are... the so called leaders, to me they are. thats all... its like those damn informercials you see on BET with those sweating church dudes ... they touch people foreheads and say stuff like "when i count two all your troubles will go away " and the people act as if they are being tranced and then they fall to the floor... those same people ask for 3 shipments of $20 dollars so you can get the "miracle spring water" that will  clear all your sins.....bullshit......this is me... truama, sikotic, doggystyling, you might have that spring water.... i dont.... if i did, i'd drink it .... my knowledge on reltigion is very little and some of my friends have "found god" all of sudden... invite me to church... no thanks...

GOD is something everyone can believe in, something that gives you hope, god is not jesus lets say, god is someones way to look at good.... that's what god is.... i found my god and it's not jesus christs.... god is the good in everything... i dont preach it I just live by it, you do good, you'll recieve good, so far its worked....

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2001, 06:51:59 PM »
There's no proof for big bang.

Anyways, nice point on Thermodynamics, I haven't heard that one, but i'm gonna study it, and keep it, LOL.  Even if evolution IS true, the lord works in mysterious ways.  The general 7 day theory holds true, if each day is say 100 billion years.  A day to us is nothing to god, an eternity to us might be one second to him, he's always existed and always will.  In other words, it took god 7 days.  7 of HIS days... how long are HIS days?  Hell, we might still be in day 6, and he hasn't rested yet.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2001, 06:54:49 PM »

I'm ending it now.... i dont believe in god and won't.... i dont hate god... many people get "saved" by god... good for them... you gotta believe in something, i won't believe in god... not that he/she's bad.... but to me the people representing them are... the so called leaders, to me they are. thats all... its like those damn informercials you see on BET with those sweating church dudes ... they touch people foreheads and say stuff like "when i count two all your troubles will go away " and the people act as if they are being tranced and then they fall to the floor... those same people ask for 3 shipments of $20 dollars so you can get the "miracle spring water" that will  clear all your sins.....bullshit......this is me... truama, sikotic, doggystyling, you might have that spring water.... i dont.... if i did, i'd drink it .... my knowledge on reltigion is very little and some of my friends have "found god" all of sudden... invite me to church... no thanks...

GOD is something everyone can believe in, something that gives you hope, god is not jesus lets say, god is someones way to look at good.... that's what god is.... i found my god and it's not jesus christs.... god is the good in everything... i dont preach it I just live by it, you do good, you'll recieve good, so far its worked....

-Big BpG

You just said you don't want to believe in god.  Thats' exactly what you said, and you also said you're ignorant to the concept of god.  Trust me homie, it's not bottled water, it's not a sweaty preacher, it's something you cannot deny that's inside of you, it's why you're here, where you came from, and where you're going, and you'd be a lot better off if you at least CONSIDERED that you didn't make yourself, someone else did.  Good luck, I hope you find him homie.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2001, 07:00:00 PM »
Oh I forgot to put my two cents in on Noah. Well you are probably right, there is no way that any boat could hold all the animals. But we have to dismiss sea animals that make up a large majority of the animal population because they could survive in water. Insects are easy to keep since they can live almost anywhere. And we don't know if every type of deer was on the boat or just one type of deer which later adapted to its enviroment later.

As far as food goes, remember back then mankind did not eat meat. Only fruits and vegetables which are easy to carry and store. They had 100's of years to prepare for the flood so I'm positive Noah and his people were gathering food ahead of time. Animals back then did the same and ate fruit so it is real easy to store food.

I never went into deep study about Noah so I may not be accurate on everything.

THA SAUCE HOUSE