Author Topic: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to live 4  (Read 1394 times)

HBKid_Jr

Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to live 4
« on: November 29, 2001, 07:20:35 AM »
I guess it hit me last night,  when i asked for a raise at work.  After askin several times about it an be lead to believe it was only a matter of time they told me they cant give it to me b/c business is so bad.  It was than I realized nutin ever goes my way,  i have few positives in my life,  very few things bring me happiness.  I realize i am going know where in life,  b/c of my grades,  i just didnt give a fuck about school,  a smart kid that just underacheived. I dont know what i didn wrong,  maybe it was that i convinced myself school was useless or tha desperate attempt for attention an actin like an idiot on purpose just for some cheap laughs an than we people called me an idiot i started to believe.  I have very few friends,  I dont want any b/c of tha fact every1 i considered my best friend pretty much ditched me or stabed me in tha back in some way or another.  So Why bother gettin friends when its just goin happen again.  And when it comes to girls,  if i can quote Kane,  "tha only time you had pussy was when pussy had you",  i aint even kissed a fuckin girl,  they dont even adknowledge my exsitance,  but hey its my fault cuz im too shy an to much of bitch to even talk to a decent lookin girl.  My parents are seperated an my dad is always in severe pain an he is gettin a surgrey to try an rid himself of it but if that dont work i dont he has to much time left.  There's a lot of little shit that makes me feel this way bein poor is one of them,  like crooked i said,  "i hope i can find some happiness to breathe again",  i aint surcidle but i do wish i would die,  its kinda funny thing,   last year durin health class we were studyin suicide an we were talkin about what are some signs of a suicidle person about 75% of stuff applied to me.  Anyways i just thought i let ya'll know cuz i got nutin better to do,  it just feels like i did something wrong to deserve this life,  i did nutin wrong an yet i have to suffer for it,  im lonely as fuck,  i hate life wit a passion,  i just feel like i have nothin to live for.  If any of ya'll feel bad about yourselves,  just think,  atleast im not that bitch tom
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

Re: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to li
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2001, 07:24:56 AM »
Man, I Got The Answer For You, But You Won't Listen To Me, LOL.

You Need To Go To Church.  Man, I Go Every Week, It's Good For Several Things.  I Go To A Youth Ward, Where Everybody's In Their 20's And Single, They Have Ones For All Ages, Too... You Can Meet A Lot Of Cool People There, Plus You Feel Good About It Because You're Learning About God, Plus, There's toonnnnns Of Honeys That Go To Church, And Not As Many Guys.  So, Some Girl Will Think You're Cute And You'll Hook Up, I Guarantee It.  

Plus, Going To Church Will Help You See That Your Life Does Have Purpose, You Just Haven't Realized It yet.  Hang In There, It'll Get Better.  

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2001, 07:37:33 AM »
yes tom, let trauma lead you into the cult of all cults, to a place where you are baptized before you have a chance to give your side on whether or not you want to be part of that group. look at most people that go to church, they are totally gased. i suggest you gather up somes balls and a a chick out, worst thing she can do is say no, fuck it you can ask 2000 girls out in a day, there is no limit, you may find just the one you need to take yourself out of this misery. as for your father, i wish the best for him. and as for your job, while workin at your job when you are off look around and explore your options, don't quit your job until you find better. also, start goin to parties and conversating, honestly alcohol does help. as for school, you made that choice to fuck around, and noone can really offer you any advice because you chose your road there...holler back, if any of that stuff works, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2001, 08:34:39 AM »
Listen to AlerG
Church ain't the way forward these dayz.
Also, alcohol, like he said, does help. Even if u get wit a girl when u both pissed at a party, u'll get more confidence, jus try not to be really pissed.

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2001, 08:49:37 AM »

I guess it hit me last night,  when i asked for a raise at work.  After askin several times about it an be lead to believe it was only a matter of time they told me they cant give it to me b/c business is so bad.  It was than I realized nutin ever goes my way,  i have few positives in my life,  very few things bring me happiness.  I realize i am going know where in life,  b/c of my grades,  i just didnt give a fuck about school,  a smart kid that just underacheived. I dont know what i didn wrong,  maybe it was that i convinced myself school was useless or tha desperate attempt for attention an actin like an idiot on purpose just for some cheap laughs an than we people called me an idiot i started to believe.  I have very few friends,  I dont want any b/c of tha fact every1 i considered my best friend pretty much ditched me or stabed me in tha back in some way or another.  So Why bother gettin friends when its just goin happen again.  And when it comes to girls,  if i can quote Kane,  "tha only time you had pussy was when pussy had you",  i aint even kissed a fuckin girl,  they dont even adknowledge my exsitance,  but hey its my fault cuz im too shy an to much of bitch to even talk to a decent lookin girl.  My parents are seperated an my dad is always in severe pain an he is gettin a surgrey to try an rid himself of it but if that dont work i dont he has to much time left.  There's a lot of little shit that makes me feel this way bein poor is one of them,  like crooked i said,  "i hope i can find some happiness to breathe again",  i aint surcidle but i do wish i would die,  its kinda funny thing,   last year durin health class we were studyin suicide an we were talkin about what are some signs of a suicidle person about 75% of stuff applied to me.  Anyways i just thought i let ya'll know cuz i got nutin better to do,  it just feels like i did something wrong to deserve this life,  i did nutin wrong an yet i have to suffer for it,  im lonely as fuck,  i hate life wit a passion,  i just feel like i have nothin to live for.  If any of ya'll feel bad about yourselves,  just think,  atleast im not that bitch tom

Tom, we were about 90% alike about a year and a half ago.  I went through a lotta shit that had me thinkin a lot.  When I got to high school I changed and am a different person.  When I get down homie, music is what I turn to.  It helps me so much.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2001, 08:57:09 AM »
i aint surcidle but i do wish i would die

maaan dont say shit like that!

Church ain't the way forward these dayz.
Also, alcohol, like he said, does help

ok thats your opinion man, but I could never live & talk like that. Church DOES HELP. man i completely agree with trauma, let me quote him real quik, Going To Church Will Help You See That Your Life Does Have Purpose, You Just Haven't Realized It yet!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2001, 09:01:59 AM »
When I get down homie, music is what I turn to.  It helps me so much.

exactly homie
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2001, 09:05:25 AM »
if you go to a party and have a couple drinks and let yourself go you'll probably have a real good time and really enjoy yourself...if you're lucky enough to pick up a girl, it's a bonus...just go out and have some fun, wake up happy you woke...you gotta have things to look foward to, peace.

oh yeah, and really listen to music, even smoke a joint and relax, don't stress so much, peace.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2001, 09:21:57 AM »
AlerG, You Have The IQ Of An 8 Year Old, And It's Assholes Like You Who Make Jokes About Somebody's Life That Are The Reason I Won't Be Posting Here Anymore.  Bigger And Better Things.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2001, 09:26:06 AM »

if you go to a party and have a couple drinks and let yourself go you'll probably have a real good time and really enjoy yourself...if you're lucky enough to pick up a girl, it's a bonus...just go out and have some fun, wake up happy you woke...you gotta have things to look foward to, peace.

oh yeah, and really listen to music, even smoke a joint and relax, don't stress so much, peace.

well tha thing is,  i dont get invited to partys,  weed works sometimes,  i dont smoke a lot but when i do about 50% of tha time i get extremely paranoid.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2001, 10:14:47 AM »
why you trippin trauma?????

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2001, 10:15:04 AM »
aren't u only 16 ?
I would'nt advise going to church like trauma said .. thats a bit ... um ... u won't meet women there .. lol
Join something u like say i dunno ... if ur into music join a class to learn music .. or join some kinda a class like that ... u might find a girl that has something in common with u ...
u could change schools if u want .. u could meet new people there ....
anyway ur life will pick up when ur older ... u should try and travel and stuff .... u know u get student visas when ur like 18 ...  ;D

so think positvely ... and i have to say this ..

NO church and "youth ward" ... thats sounds a bit um ... lol  ;D

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2001, 10:18:05 AM »
^ exactly

Joachim

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2001, 10:34:33 AM »

well tha thing is,  i dont get invited to partys

Throw your own then bro, and throw the biggest ma'fuckin party your hood ever seen, then the women will love you homie...

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2001, 10:48:08 AM »

yes tom, let trauma lead you into the cult of all cults, to a place where you are baptized before you have a chance to give your side on whether or not you want to be part of that group. look at most people that go to church, they are totally gased.

Sorry, Maybe I Shouldn't Have Tripped, But I Just Sat Right There And Told you I Go To Church Every Week, And You Said I Was "Gased" And A Member Of A Cult.  You Don't Know Me, And You Don't Know 1 Person That goes To My Church.  Your Sarcasm Pisses Me Off.