Author Topic: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to live 4  (Read 1398 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to li
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2001, 10:49:23 AM »

NO church and "youth ward" ... thats sounds a bit um ... lol  ;D

Ignorant Statement.  One Day, You Should Grow Up And Decide To Make Up Your Own Mind About Things Instead Of What They "Sound Like".  That's The Most Ridiculous Statement That's Been Said On This Board In It's 2 Years.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2001, 11:59:36 AM »
well theres this religous family down the road from me ... they're all a bit sad and go to youth groups in the community centre and go to mass like every week ... They are all nutcases as well

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2001, 12:06:40 PM »
trauma is 100% ON  THE DOT!

on onsite!

you don't even have to go to a catholic church, christian churches sound more for you man it's more (how can i put it) chill....yeah theres ALOT of whoopy white people that go there but it's amazing how nice the people there are. My mom's catholic and the church she goes to is hella strict and the people there are asses plus i feel like scum more than a child of god, but i go to a regualr christian church and its amazing how nice people are there and sometimes in church you get this ovewelming feeling of love (not lust love) but the love you have for family and shit....you should find  a good church and hook up with a youth group, sounds like something that would work for you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2001, 12:18:11 PM »
Yo homie tom, man like trauma said, goto church, believe in God, talk to ppl there, u'll make gud friends, and try improvin yo self confidence.  Your a funny guy, i think ure pretty cool, dont try to be like anyone else, find your self, be yourself ... listn to trauma, and throw a party, call yo peeps, call yo peeps homiez ... talk to ppl.  Girls, dun be shy just go up to them and talk to em, she wont tell ya to get lost if u say Hi, and act yourself, and kind n shit, just keep talkin, talk to everyone, be ure self, fuck all, they dont exist, u and da girls n yo homiez, they da only ones who o ndis earth, fuck all
Get into sum sports/music etc, workout, play hard sports, not only r they fun but they r great for your body and mind, it relaxes you as well ... so do sum sports or execersize
Take yo mind of things, work on a project, try writin rhymes, actually ignoring everyone else and listn and try to understand
Take it easy, fuck weed, fuck alkahol .. open up, change yo brain patterz, they have been chnaged wid ppl telling you your stupid, aint worth shit .. look at em, they look sick n ignorent ... open up, do sum sport ot work out, and think bout who u really are, your a funny, cool guy, .. talk to chicks, just talk to em as normal homiez, be cool, be yourself, heck if u cant kiss em, atleast u'll have a girl as a friend, sumone to talk to ... and maby u mite even get one homie

peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Big BpG

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2001, 12:57:13 PM »
Reading that shit hits me close Tom... why? Because I was in that same situation. I don't believe in GOD so there is no way its going to happen to me....  but I hated school, had few friends, girls weren't for me.... but I wasn't as down as you were... I had friends stab me from behind and I would wonder why not make new ones... I felt like an outkast.... then I turned on Snoop Dogg..... reading your shit is real cool because you relate you're feelings to lyrics in songs... I listened to " Still A G Thang "  where he says

" Stay True To What You Do and Don't Be Ashamed "

to most listeners, they won't take it seriously, but with me... It was like a light bulb, I hated what I did... how people looked at me so I went out to make my life better and it worked.... the whole time staying true to me and only me... shit now I don't need to worry about all the things...  I got a life again, girls, I still dont' have a g/f, but shit, at least we are fucking hanging out with the ladies... we have fun times with them... i speak my mind, i have respect, its all good... just don't say shit like you want to die... i felt like death was the way out until one of my classmates killed themself.... after someone does that everyone thinks " how could we have helped "  ....don't put that on people.... one thing you gotta remember, is this.... you won't get respect until you respect yourself... if you're ashamed of yourself, you don't have respect for yourself........ once you get that...  the peices fall into place... and damn, be assertive... don't just wait for things to happend, make them happen... call up people, go to social events... do those and you'll do good, trust me on that... just stay alive

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2001, 01:05:56 PM »
Exactly what Trauma said. You can smoke, drink, party all you want but there is still no purpose in that. It just works for sometime.

And I ain't naming any names cause I don't have the time nor patience to have someone beefin with me but if you don't know what the fuck your talking about than don't say shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2001, 01:48:09 PM »
damn tom187um, i kinda feel how you feel now cuz i don't really hang much like i used to and i have some family issues myself but you gotta hang in there, there's TON of people who goes through the same shit you do, i mean its just a matter of time to really get used to it because i am since my life's been hell mostly every single day since lifes a bitch and you die.....theres nothing anyone can do about it since peeps go through struggles eventually i mean in high school i was basically living the "fast life" if you can put it that way but ever since i graduated from high school it hasn't been the same since EVERYBODY MOVES ON WITH THEIR OWN LIFE cuz you can't be the same forever you know......i mean you just have to have hope and hope that happiness will eventually find you or i guess you could try to look for it but i know its hard as fuck to do that so you just gotta think positive. listen to trauma man i used to go to youth groups too and its really fun and very positive and its cool since you can find a lot of NICE PEOPLE which is really hard to do these days and its fun since you go watch movies at theaters, go bowling and shit like that, i remember we went skiing during the winter which was really fun but one thing, i don't know about fine girls though, at least not in the church i went to, haha well anyways, i hope that you can recover man seriously even though i don't know you, you want to chat about life, hit me up on aim ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2001, 03:04:49 PM »
Tom dont listen to these assholes and just listen to Trauma, hes onpoint, and listen to those who agree with him, cause religion is the way man, God is the only one that you should want help from, just pray and listen to a lot of bone thugs,Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddist, whatever, it just matters that you believe in God.

hey man you know i have women problems too, i know how it is, lol, it sucks dick, i get all sad at times too, but ya gotta keep ya head up

ahh leave the bone thugs part out, lol, sorry

Big BpG

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2001, 04:02:53 PM »

Tom dont listen to these assholes and just listen to Trauma, hes onpoint, and listen to those who agree with him, cause religion is the way man, God is the only one that you should want help from, just pray and listen to a lot of bone thugs,Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddist, whatever, it just matters that you believe in God.

hey man you know i have women problems too, i know how it is, lol, it sucks dick, i get all sad at times too, but ya gotta keep ya head up

ahh leave the bone thugs part out, lol, sorry

I'm not trying to start beef, but what you said is just bullshit... yes we got our own opinions, but if someone would have told me that during my times of trouble I would have probably would have beat them... I don't believe in God and I have my reasons... to me, you gotta find it in yourself before you find it in anything else.... if you find GOD as you're way, then you take GOD and make him part of you're daily life... you take him to the extreme... especially in times of need... look at people who took GOD and put him on a level above everything else.... what they did is take two planes and crash them into the World Trade Centers... now this is just when it gets to the extreme... many of my friends believe in god, but they don't need him for help... they use the bible as guidance but not as a cure to emotional problems.... you gotta find it in yourself before you find it anything else, its starts with the individual and not the material

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2001, 04:12:34 PM »

I'm not trying to start beef, but what you said is just bullshit... yes we got our own opinions, but if someone would have told me that during my times of trouble I would have probably would have beat them... I don't believe in God and I have my reasons... to me, you gotta find it in yourself before you find it in anything else.... if you find GOD as you're way, then you take GOD and make him part of you're daily life... you take him to the extreme... especially in times of need... look at people who took GOD and put him on a level above everything else.... what they did is take two planes and crash them into the World Trade Centers... now this is just when it gets to the extreme... many of my friends believe in god, but they don't need him for help... they use the bible as guidance but not as a cure to emotional problems.... you gotta find it in yourself before you find it anything else, its starts with the individual and not the material

-Big BpG

ok man, thats you, if thats what you wanna think go ahead, ima be real, i really dont give a shit about what you do. i just dont understand people who dont believe in god, you choose your life, i wanna see where those people who dont believe in god end up. :-/, you can say this is bullshit again, i dont want beef this is just how i feel. peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2001, 04:24:15 PM »

ok man, thats you, if thats what you wanna think go ahead, ima be real, i really dont give a shit about what you do. i just dont understand people who dont believe in god, you choose your life, i wanna see where those people who dont believe in god end up. :-/, you can say this is bullshit again, i dont want beef this is just how i feel. peace

:: respect for Doggystylin' from me rises 50%::

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Big BpG

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2001, 04:24:20 PM »

I agree with everything you said... I don't give a shit about what you say and I'd like to see where those who believe in GOD end up... we all came here the same way.... ended up in the same place... so I dont see how we can't all leave the same way and end up in the same place no matter what you believe... i mean shit... these pasts months I'm trying not to be prejudice againsts middle eastern people, but I gotta see them as being just like me so I love all and will always love all except for those who don't... you're love comes from GOD, mine doesn't, but we all are here together as one family... from the U.S. to China... we all live a lifetime and we all die... this is our time, live it while you can and whatever happens happens... if there's a hell, then theres a heaven.... if i end up in either then that's how it is.... my body will always be on earth... this is my home.

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2001, 04:37:02 PM »
One more thing.... what you believe in is how you are raised...

If I lived you're life, I would have you're views
If you lived mine, You would have my views...

My mother believed in GOD, I used to go to church, then one day it stopped... when I was 16 I asked why we just stopped and she told me that after a whole lifetime in the catholic church she realized that they are religous scams... to her... What she thought she believed in was flipped by the Catholic Church... basically what the church said was good ended up to be bad after new revelations were revealed... I mean, if you change you're opinion on something that many believe in, then how can you believe in it.... so I grew up most of my life through education, reading,... learning on my own... while those who believe in GOD learn cause their parents put it on them... my mom says

"I believe there is a god, it's not jesus, but it's something we all came from... others think god isn't jesus... if their is ONE god, then how come there our thousands of different beliefs..."

me personally, I don't belive in GOD... if I lose respect from you all because of that... then I guess GOD is evil.... my whole family, all my relatives believe in the catholic church... I remember when my uncle tried to PURIFY MY SOUL on a fishing trip.... I mean damn... I have done nothing wrong in this world... I live the same as everyone else, yet my uncle sees me as a complete sin and wants to purify my soul... I told him to stop, I believe what I believe and he basically looked at me as though hell was my destinaton... I sit here thinking... i dont believe in GOD and I have no hatred towards my family, yet my uncle who does belive in GOD has hatred for me... I thought god the good, the love, the envy of all... I dont see it in those who believe....

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2001, 05:04:07 PM »
If theres no God then I wanna know where we came from.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big BpG

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2001, 05:31:29 PM »
Look at it like this Sikotic... IF THERE IS A GOD... where did he come from

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05