Author Topic: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to live 4  (Read 1400 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to li
« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2001, 11:01:05 AM »
I Totally agree with everything you just said, for the first time ever, LOL.  

My religion is more on faith, but that's fine with me, I like it that way.  I have nothing at all bad to say about islam, I honestly think it's just a different approach to the same thing im into.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2001, 11:02:37 AM »
Oh! But 1 point I wanted to make also was, i wasn't trying to get homie to just accept the church, I was just trying to get tom to go so he'd socially meet some cool peeps and maybe at the same time, learn a little about god.  

I don't know much about Islam, but are they as social? I would think at first glance that they aren't, not that there's anything wrong with that, I just prefer the more social atmosphere of my church.  

Peace

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2001, 02:21:25 PM »
@ bigg  bpg  
nah i wasnt  directin that  to you .    i only read  the first  7 or 8 replies  lol  .    then i just   typed  up my own   opinion on this matter  .  

i  just got the feelin  from the  replies i read in the 1st page  that   those people  were  disrespectin the  "church" .    
its all  G .

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2001, 02:26:22 PM »

That's exactly what i was gonna say, So all you bible bashes Quit preachin, and u non religious peeps jus except that some people need something to believe in to get through life, don't get them down because they are weak minded and need somethingt to cling onto (hehe, u watch that cause some up roar)

Your absolutely right. Its funny how you just said religious peeps are weak minded when everyone must be since everyone needs something to believe in to get through life. What's the point of life if you don't believe somethin's gonna happen? Alot of people believe they are gonna have a great career, they believe they are gonna have a family, they believe they are gonna be rich and people strive for that most of their lives. Everyone has goals in life and need to strive for them to be accomplished.

But after you have that career or have that family or make that money then what? You got nuthin to live for anymore. When your a Christian you believe that you will get eternal life by accepting Christ as Savior and you strive everyday of your life to accomplish that goal. Its a life long struggle, unlike most other goals.

I know most people might interpret what I said wrong or just not understand anything I just said because its my own personal philosophy but to just go out and say religious peeps are weak minded is far from accurate if you ask me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big BpG

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2001, 04:57:17 PM »
Let me get this clear...

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BELIEVING IN GOD...

MY FATHER DOES ... SO DOES MY BROTHER....

Is Snoop a GOD? Hell no and anyone who thinks so needs to get checked... does snoop believe in god? yes... what do I think about it? Perfectly fine... there is no hate in me... My opinions on religion are the same as my opinions on anything... I dont believe in god... so does that make me bad? To Some yes.... those people believe in god.... do i hate them... hell no, why should I? We all have something in common  and that is life... we got it somehow... we all have views on how we got it.... there should be no hate in how we view it.... if I get hated because of my views... then those people have problems... I love all and always will... there is no need to make someone elses life worse.... love is in me and i got it without god... so to me, I dont need god.... some do...

thats it... why does it matter so much you gotta start trippin?

I'm not trippin on you... but for some reason you wanna turn it around and make it seem like my god is Snoop Dogg.... fuck that... so i got a hobby... don't we all... some collect stamps, others write, others make art... me I love web design... so why make it about something I dont like... i like his music... seems like a good way to make a site... if you wanna start saying i'm obsessed again... go ahead, but that's how it's going to be... i'm not ashamed of it, why should you care...

like Kedrick says... the only life you should change is you're own...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2001, 05:01:16 PM »
As for sikotic... you know how to talk homie... i respect what you say because you tell it from you're heart... im not saying trauma isn't, but for some reason he wants to start acting like  my views are irrelevant... so props to you on stayin cool about the subject...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Big BpG

« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2001, 05:21:49 PM »
I'll spit another thing because Trauma, you believe my ideas are to shallow and unimportant to this conversation. Answer me this...

If time exists ... how do you know
If god created this world ... how do you know

The answer is ... you dont know

Does anyone... no

I know that!

Do you believe god created this world.... yes
Do I... no

The key word is .... believe

When you say something is a belief... it's like saying its an opinion.... then there is no way you can be right... there is no way i can be right... so why do you think you are?

I just pulled out a book on Stephen Hawking... you might know of him... he came up with the big bang theory and i've read this book many times... this is his explanation of time...

Time: Does It Exist
Mathematicians are a clever lot. Just because a concept may not make sense at an intuitive level doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to help understand nature. Take imaginary numbers, for example. If you start with any “real” number and multiply it by itself, you get a positive number. For instance, 2 times 2 equals 4 but so does -2 times -2. That means the square root of 4 equals both 2 and -2. But what would the square root of -4 be? Mathematicians invented imaginary numbers to answer this question, defining the number i to equal the square root of -1 (making the square root of -4 equal to 2i).

Imaginary numbers can be used to help explain tunnelling, a quantum mechanical process in which, for instance, a particle can spontaneously pass through a barrier. In trying to unify general relativity with quantum  mechanics, physicists used a related idea in which they would measure time with imaginary numbers instead of real numbers. By using this so-called imaginary time, physicists Stephen Hawking and Jim Hartle showed that the universe could have been born without a singularity.....

Now tell me.... is that too shallow...

basically what they are saying is that time... it might exist when you look  at it through quantam physics... but through this theory of a time... it also reveals that this world could have been created without nothing... absolutely nothing... if the -2 times -2 equals 4... then there is something wrong... two negatives equaled a positve... 0 equals nothing and negative 2 is less than nothing... we got a positive through these negatives... which are less than nothing... so... through this... we can get something from nothing... this is the big bang theory..... also through this theory time travel is possible... even im skeptikal of this... the same way im skeptikal of noah and  a boat, but i wont cancel either idea... i just take one side...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2001, 06:14:29 PM »
Clever argument about the use of -2 to make 4, but unfortunately it's flawed.  -2 is as much a real number as 4, it's just a negative one, it does not mean it is the absense of a number, because it's gradient.  Nothing=0, -2=-2.  

When you show me someone creating something out of 0, then your argument will be valid, until then it's flawed.  0X0?  =0.

from 0, nothing can be created, just as from nothing, nothing can be created.  -2 is not nothing.  it is a real number, just the subtraction of a specific value.  0 is neither positive or negative, because it doesn't exist.

Hope that didn't fly over your head.  BTW, Hawking is widely regarded as 50% genius, 50% Bullshit.

Peace to you, and my apologies to Stephen Hawking

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2001, 11:27:01 PM »
This is some of that Trippie shit right here!!!

What ya'll talkin bout now, sayin that maths and shit.
Let's jus face it, people have beliefs, or not as it were. so quit the topic now and help Tom with his unhappiness

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2001, 11:34:11 PM »
This has turned upside down, ya'll showing tom that GOD is causing arguments ... wow

If BpG dont believe god exists, screw it so wht? how r we affected by it? Ya'll who believe mite think hes crazy, ya'll who dont believe mite think the guyz who believ r crazy
Iz an opnion

Y does religon have to cause so many fights?

if u wanan talk bout time/space/god ... start aother thread damnit

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Big BpG

« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2001, 04:46:12 AM »
I'm done with this it aint going to get anywhere because both of us are stuck in our own views and won't see the others... so there is no way to try and make a point... we both feel strongly for our beliefs and therefore are ignorance for another view is strong... the belief in god and the belief in the big bang theory are so closely related that its almost ridiculous to try and argue about them... the argument is only about... which one happened... or did both? Who knows, but my opinions were given.

If you wanna learn about GOD, you know who book to pick up.

If you want to see the views of science check out Stephens Hawkings book  "a brief history of time"  after the read, which is quite difficult you'll be thinking forever... asking questions that almost seem impossible, but still seem to be possible through the possibility of relativity.... this book spent 4 years on the London Best seller list... that's the longest of any book in history... so the interestings views are shared by many and many are curious about phenomenons that science can explain.... in no way is the book a way to save you're life or help you through times... it's just interesting... its a book and theres no need to exceed over it... no need to keep this while you're sleeping... its like any other science/fiction/kid book... its a cool read and will get you thinking... I just read it because my other uncle (whos a science teacher) said its interesting... i picked it up and he's right... quite cool in fact

Stephen hawking is living in a wheelchair now as he suffers from Lou Gherigs disease... he started noticing problem in 1955.. and is the only individual to live as long as he has with it... he can't talk anymore, can't walk... he uses a computer that speaks... he just blows into a pipe that relates to the computer... hes an interesting man...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

NEW_MINORITY

« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2001, 05:08:12 AM »
holy shit!!!! this is the argument of the century!!!! some serious debates right here...i'm NOT even gonna get involved in this

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #87 on: December 01, 2001, 05:53:14 PM »
Tom, I'm sorry life has shit on you this far. I don't know you from Adam (or the first primate if you are BPG :) ), but if you need a true friend, and one that won't stab you in the back, I can be one of those as long as you don't stab me. If you need to talk, just holla. I'll be prayin for you in the mean time. If you want to know my opinion on religion, life, women, anything, just yell, and I might be able to help you in some way. (I'm a fat guy with a hot wife, so I must know something :) ) I hope you pull throught this homie.

BPG, I respect what you are sayin, but don't close the door on God and Jesus. I want to debate things with you in heaven someday.

Trauma - My respect for you grows every day. I would HATE to see you leave this board for good. If no one else tells you, I appreciate the witness you have shown for the lord on this board. I can feel his presence in your writing. I know alot of these cats don't understand that, but hopefully someday they will.

Everyone one else who repped for the lord, you've been heard too. Lets just hope this touches not only Tom, but anyone else who needs a boost.

For everyone else... keep searchin'. Trust me when I say that it is alot better to believe, than to not. I've gone through parts of my life when I didn't, but now I do, and I'm alot happier. Just think of it this way. If you do believe, and there IS a heaven, then you made the right decision. If you don't believe and there Isn't a heaven, you won't remember a thing in your grave. But at least you had something to believe in... a friend to lean on while you were in pain. (emotionally, physically)

I'm not tryin to make anyone mad. Just givin my thoughts. I'm not disrespectin any non believers ideas. I learned early on in my faith that it is nearly impossible to change a non believers mind. If you want to discuss/debate, my ears are open. In the mean time, like I said earlier, just do yourself a favor, and don't close the door.

Peace.

Big BpG

« Reply #88 on: December 01, 2001, 07:12:35 PM »
Yo Bad Ass... we can debate all day and night when we are dead... we all came here the same way... we all leave here the same.... we can debate our sports, music, religion shit... life is good... lets fuck all the shit and just enjoy it

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #89 on: December 01, 2001, 07:29:49 PM »
^^Aight G. Like I said, peace, I'm not tryin to hate. I agree, life is good. Hopin to let Tom see that too.

I'm feelin your pic BPG.