Author Topic: whitney housten DEAD R.I.P  (Read 1356 times)

Westdog

Re: whitney housten DEAD R.I.P
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2012, 01:04:02 PM »
RIP. She was a great talent.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2012, 01:57:53 PM »
Bobby Brown, always relaxed  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hijtP9ftaFE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hijtP9ftaFE</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2012, 02:08:59 PM »
bobby stays gone off that medical...

bobby green ;D

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2012, 02:34:08 PM »
Man wtf is happening in the entertainment world? They all starting to die out there, maybe they need to slow down on them vices.

I mean in the past 4-5 years we've lost Nate Dogg, Michael Jackson, Bernie Mack, Pimp C, Don Cornelius, Isaac Hayes and many more and also now Whitney? Damn.

I'm a young dude but i still remember when i was like 3 years old and they played alot of Whitney songs on MTV and i've been a fan of her since. I also remember when she came back with songs like "Your Love Is My Love" and stuff like that so i've always been a fan. I have alot of her songs on my playlist right now so it's sad to hear.

RIP Whitney.

so true, since Barry White died in 2003, there's been a legendary singer, musician or entrepreneur dying pretty much each year... 2004 : Rick James, 2005 : Luther Vandross , 2006 : James Brown, Gerald Levert 2007 : Ike Turner 2008 : Isaac Hayes, Sean Levert 2009 : Michael Jackson 2010 : Teddy Pendergrass, Robert Wilson (Gap Band), Marvin Isley (Isley Brothers), Richard Griffey (SOLAR records
founder) and i'm sure i'm forgettin big names

yeah, they seem to die like flies recently. Ron Banks, Teena Marie, Marvin Sease come to my mind right now. But there's so many you can't remember them all.

Oh and Gil Scott Heron of course. Heavy D, Nick Ashford.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:44:46 PM by Furor Teutonicus »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2012, 02:39:12 PM »
Man wtf is happening in the entertainment world? They all starting to die out there, maybe they need to slow down on them vices.

I mean in the past 4-5 years we've lost Nate Dogg, Michael Jackson, Bernie Mack, Pimp C, Don Cornelius, Isaac Hayes and many more and also now Whitney? Damn.

I'm a young dude but i still remember when i was like 3 years old and they played alot of Whitney songs on MTV and i've been a fan of her since. I also remember when she came back with songs like "Your Love Is My Love" and stuff like that so i've always been a fan. I have alot of her songs on my playlist right now so it's sad to hear.

RIP Whitney.

so true, since Barry White died in 2003, there's been a legendary singer, musician or entrepreneur dying pretty much each year... 2004 : Rick James, 2005 : Luther Vandross , 2006 : James Brown, Gerald Levert 2007 : Ike Turner 2008 : Isaac Hayes, Sean Levert 2009 : Michael Jackson 2010 : Teddy Pendergrass, Robert Wilson (Gap Band), Marvin Isley (Isley Brothers), Richard Griffey (SOLAR records

yeah, they seem to die like flies recently. Ron Banks, Teena Marie, Marvin Sease come to my mind right now. But there's so many you can't remember them all.

you sure do like to jock  alot of american dick for some one who has a lot of disdain for the country and its culture as a whole franz.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2012, 03:00:45 PM »

RIP Whitney.

you sure do like to jock  alot of american dick for some one who has a lot of disdain for the country and its culture as a whole franz.

yeah I'm burnin american flags in my free time.  ::) Sometimes I want to troll too. I just thought even dubcc fools would realize the difference.

But it's good to know that listing dead musicians is considered dick sucking/riding etc.. here. People here seem to have some issues with all the talk about dicks, fags and such. I give you a 2,5/10 for your trolling attempt tho. Now be nice and exchange your weak insults with Nik or someone else, I'm sure he is more into that.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:04:59 PM by Furor Teutonicus »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2012, 03:07:16 PM »

RIP Whitney.

you sure do like to jock  alot of american dick for some one who has a lot of disdain for the country and its culture as a whole franz.

yeah I'm burnin american flags in my free time.  ::) Sometimes I want to troll too. I just thought even dubcc fools would realize the difference.

But it's good to know that listing dead musicians is considered dick sucking here. People here seem to have some issues with all the talk about dicks, fags and such. I give you a 2,5/10 for your trolling attempt tho. Now be nice and exchange your weak insults with Nik or someone else, I'm sure he is more into that.

due to your spirited and long winded reply id rate my trolling a little higher then that on the u mad scale.

as far as the fag references you find so appalling dont read into it too much eurostans and wiggers are synonymous with homosexuality, no ones forcing you out of the closet. yet.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:09:23 PM by PETEY the GREAT »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2012, 03:14:01 PM »

RIP Whitney.

But it's good to know that listing dead musicians is considered dick sucking here. People here seem to have some issues with all the talk about dicks, fags and such. I give you a 2,5/10 for your trolling attempt tho. Now be nice and exchange your weak insults with Nik or someone else, I'm sure he is more into that.
\

due to your lengthly and long winded reply id rate my trolling a little higher then that on the u mad scale.

as far as the fag references you find so appalling dont read into it too much eurostans and wiggers are synonymous with homosexuality, no ones forcing you out of the closet. yet.

lol. I can understand for an illiterate hillbilly 3 lines is an accomplishment but I can assure you it didn't make me sweat. Whatever, bye Petey. You win :wavey:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2012, 03:20:38 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2012, 05:15:08 PM »
r.i.p. to another legendary Crackhead
wait until your mother has to go. then we'll see if it's all fun and games then.
my mom is not a crackhead mr bluefairy
LOL. she doesn't have to be a crack head to die jewcy fruit. she can get into a car accident, get hit by a vehicle crossing the street, stroke, heart attack, anything. she can go at any time, you can't predict when. when god calls you, you can't postpone that. i thought u were old enough to understand that. i guess not.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:18:21 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2012, 05:16:40 PM »
Noone says you have to say RIP (I don't even say it), but to come in thread that is dedicated to someone who died just to talk shit makes you a bitch, point blank.

I don't go to your facebook when your mom died just to say "haha fuck that whore, she raised a bitch nigger of a son", just because I never knew her.

Whitney Houston is not one of them, but there certainly are famous people who I'd care for if they died, simply because they gave me something through their music (or whatever else)... and of course someone who got me through heart aches or growing pains with his music and inspiration is more important than some random nigger in Africa.
So stating the truth is considered talking shit? Care for? If you require music to get through heart ache or growing pains, you're a fucking pussy. So tell me if you get depressed and your radio broken you going to kill yourself because you didn't have that tune helping you through the pain???

wait until your mother has to go. then we'll see if it's all fun and games then.
LOL. she doesn't have to be a crack head to die jewcy fruit. she can get into a car accident, get hit by a vehicle crossing the street, stroke, heart attack, anything. she can go at any time, you can't predict when. when god calls you, you can't postpone that. i though u were old enough to understand that. i guess not.
I guess you're still not old enough to grow past the concept of God.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2012, 05:20:46 PM »
Noone says you have to say RIP (I don't even say it), but to come in thread that is dedicated to someone who died just to talk shit makes you a bitch, point blank.

I don't go to your facebook when your mom died just to say "haha fuck that whore, she raised a bitch nigger of a son", just because I never knew her.

Whitney Houston is not one of them, but there certainly are famous people who I'd care for if they died, simply because they gave me something through their music (or whatever else)... and of course someone who got me through heart aches or growing pains with his music and inspiration is more important than some random nigger in Africa.
So stating the truth is considered talking shit? Care for? If you require music to get through heart ache or growing pains, you're a fucking pussy. So tell me if you get depressed and your radio broken you going to kill yourself because you didn't have that tune helping you through the pain???

LOL. she doesn't have to be a crack head to die jewcy fruit. she can get into a car accident, get hit by a vehicle crossing the street, stroke, heart attack, anything. she can go at any time, you can't predict when. when god calls you, you can't postpone that. i though u were old enough to understand that. i guess not.
shut the fuck up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2012, 05:34:16 PM »

shut the fuck up.

Calm yourself down wrath, what's the matter? Your god can't protect you from logic?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2012, 06:26:37 PM »

shut the fuck up.

Calm yourself down wrath, what's the matter? Your god can't protect you from logic?
a mind is a terrible thing to waste.  brains.... get some.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2012, 06:53:22 PM »

shut the fuck up.

a mind is a terrible thing to waste.  brains.... get some.
Says the guy who believes someone up in the sky is watching over him every second. So Tell me blue Magic which one is he? Is he one of the greek gods? The Christan God? Aztec God? Or maybe you decided to go exotic and choose one of the gods from Africa or Asia.

who  it maybe just remember to suck his balls before you get off your nees.  8)