Author Topic: whitney housten DEAD R.I.P  (Read 1358 times)

Portugoal

Re: whitney housten DEAD R.I.P
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2012, 11:49:11 PM »
Bobby Brown, always relaxed  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hijtP9ftaFE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hijtP9ftaFE</a>

Those paparazzi feel no shame. I'd be embarrassed to go to my boss and tell him I asked Bobby Brown yelling what the last thing was Whitney Houston said to him.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 01:58:04 AM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 11:25:35 AM »
try harder peter german lol

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 11:46:16 AM »
Bobby Brown, always relaxed  :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hijtP9ftaFE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hijtP9ftaFE</a>

Those paparazzi feel no shame. I'd be embarrassed to go to my boss and tell him I asked Bobby Brown yelling what the last thing was Whitney Houston said to him.

This is why I give most celebs a pass for being assholes.

rayallen0

« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 01:30:47 PM »
Bobby Browns a talentless woman beating hack so don't really give him a pass for shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 04:44:53 PM »
Noone says you have to say RIP (I don't even say it), but to come in thread that is dedicated to someone who died just to talk shit makes you a bitch, point blank.

I don't go to your facebook when your mom died just to say "haha fuck that whore, she raised a bitch nigger of a son", just because I never knew her.

Whitney Houston is not one of them, but there certainly are famous people who I'd care for if they died, simply because they gave me something through their music (or whatever else)... and of course someone who got me through heart aches or growing pains with his music and inspiration is more important than some random nigger in Africa.
So stating the truth is considered talking shit? Care for? If you require music to get through heart ache or growing pains, you're a fucking pussy. So tell me if you get depressed and your radio broken you going to kill yourself because you didn't have that tune helping you through the pain???

r.i.p. to another legendary Crackhead
wait until your mother has to go. then we'll see if it's all fun and games then.
my mom is not a crackhead mr bluefairy
LOL. she doesn't have to be a crack head to die jewcy fruit. she can get into a car accident, get hit by a vehicle crossing the street, stroke, heart attack, anything. she can go at any time, you can't predict when. when god calls you, you can't postpone that. i though u were old enough to understand that. i guess not.
I guess you're still not old enough to grow past the concept of God.
shut the fuck up.

Calm yourself down wrath, what's the matter? Your god can't protect you from logic?
a mind is a terrible thing to waste.  brains.... get some.
Says the guy who believes someone up in the sky is watching over him every second. So Tell me blue Magic which one is he? Is he one of the greek gods? The Christan God? Aztec God? Or maybe you decided to go exotic and choose one of the gods from Africa or Asia.

who  it maybe just remember to suck his balls before you get off your nees.  8)
it's ok if your dumb ass don't believe in god. you're really gonna hate him when he takes your mom away. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2012, 06:28:56 PM »
^Yes, because your mom is going to live forever, obviously do to your devotion to god.  Speaking at the topic at hand, what did they find at her room? Prescription Pills and Alcohol, something everyone knows you're not suppose to combine, so in essence she died for being a idiot. I guess your god couldn't instill in her some common sense. Also that "LOL" Now you're just being a hypocrite, when clearly I never laughed at her death, but you assumed I Did, yet now your going to laugh at someone elses? You knowing something Blue Magic, you aint the realest poster if your ass is nothing more then a whiny bitch of a hypocrite.

People die not because God wants them, they die because their biological structure just gives out. If your seriously scared enough at the randomness of Death and have to make up some random being in order to give it some sorta plan, then that's just sad. But I'm the dumb one because I Don't believe in fairy tales? Logic tells us the tooth fairy doesn't exist, logic tell us Santa doesn't exist, but yet for some reason the same logic that shows these two things don't exist seems to be ignored when talking about the concept of God. I can clearly see when it comes to a religious debate, you don't got a leg to stand on, hence you just curse me out. Blue Magic I Think you need to get your ass out the church and into college.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 06:45:42 PM »

what all languages you speak kyle?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2012, 06:47:35 PM »
^Yes, because your mom is going to live forever, obviously do to your devotion to god.  Speaking at the topic at hand, what did they find at her room? Prescription Pills and Alcohol, something everyone knows you're not suppose to combine, so in essence she died for being a idiot. I guess your god couldn't instill in her some common sense. Also that "LOL" Now you're just being a hypocrite, when clearly I never laughed at her death, but you assumed I Did, yet now your going to laugh at someone elses? You knowing something Blue Magic, you aint the realest poster if your ass is nothing more then a whiny bitch of a hypocrite.

People die not because God wants them, they die because their biological structure just gives out. If your seriously scared enough at the randomness of Death and have to make up some random being in order to give it some sorta plan, then that's just sad. But I'm the dumb one because I Don't believe in fairy tales? Logic tells us the tooth fairy doesn't exist, logic tell us Santa doesn't exist, but yet for some reason the same logic that shows these two things don't exist seems to be ignored when talking about the concept of God. I can clearly see when it comes to a religious debate, you don't got a leg to stand on, hence you just curse me out. Blue Magic I Think you need to get your ass out the church and into college.
no one lives forever jackass. i will be wise and not argue wit someone so dim witted.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2012, 07:00:02 PM »
^Yes, because your mom is going to live forever, obviously do to your devotion to god.  Speaking at the topic at hand, what did they find at her room? Prescription Pills and Alcohol, something everyone knows you're not suppose to combine, so in essence she died for being a idiot. I guess your god couldn't instill in her some common sense. Also that "LOL" Now you're just being a hypocrite, when clearly I never laughed at her death, but you assumed I Did, yet now your going to laugh at someone elses? You knowing something Blue Magic, you aint the realest poster if your ass is nothing more then a whiny bitch of a hypocrite.

no one lives forever jackass. i will be wise and not argue wit someone so dim witted.
More like not argue with someone who clearly is above your intelligence level. You can't even submit a good argument, I guess the bitch in you just couldn't stay hidden. Done with the thread. Thanks for playing.  8) PS: Neg me all you want if it helps you feel better

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2012, 07:21:30 PM »
Noone says you have to say RIP (I don't even say it), but to come in thread that is dedicated to someone who died just to talk shit makes you a bitch, point blank.

I don't go to your facebook when your mom died just to say "haha fuck that whore, she raised a bitch nigger of a son", just because I never knew her.

Whitney Houston is not one of them, but there certainly are famous people who I'd care for if they died, simply because they gave me something through their music (or whatever else)... and of course someone who got me through heart aches or growing pains with his music and inspiration is more important than some random nigger in Africa.
So stating the truth is considered talking shit? Care for? If you require music to get through heart ache or growing pains, you're a fucking pussy. So tell me if you get depressed and your radio broken you going to kill yourself because you didn't have that tune helping you through the pain???

No, you fucking idiot, but it's a valid improvement to the current situation. Same with friends or family... of course you're not automatically gonna kill yourself if your dad dies in a car accident, but your life will probably be nicer if he's still there. Your friends might help you through pain, and so on. It's not what you require, it's what helps. It doesn't even have to get so deep.. simple entertainment you get from music can be sufficient, too. So if the entertainer entertained you and improved your life, he mighta done more for you than your lousy deadbeat father. Anyhoo... that's besides the main point, which is that you're an insensitive, highly ignorant scumbag with no regard for human life. Your mom mighta been a major whore, yet there's no sense for a random person to spit on her grave while her loved ones are grieving, just because said random person didn't know her. If you come in such a thread just to talk shit (and yes, stating a truth in a very rude and uncalled for manner can equal shit talking) it says nothing good about you as a human being. I don't know what has driven you do something like this, but it's not a good thing. Also, your ignorance regarding people who think and believe different things is not something you should have, let alone be so proud of. You've got some growing up to do, as you are an empathy-lacking person who needs improvement.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2012, 05:35:38 AM »

what all languages you speak kyle?
spanish portuguese and english lol at kyle is that ur boyfriend peter dorsett keep trying  :-*

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2012, 12:52:57 PM »
whats your xbox handle

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2012, 02:37:38 AM »
whats your xbox handle
i dont get it  ??? i have a xbox 360 controller  :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2012, 05:06:40 AM »
whats your xbox live screen name wigger.