Author Topic: OVERSEEING IT ALL  (Read 443 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
Re:OVERSEEING IT ALL
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2003, 02:31:00 AM »
 ;D * Ex - Soldjahz* will judge i spoze.. seeing as we have just started, and still recruiting for a final 4... was 7 now 4.. lol i guess if its ok with @ss@ssin and Pimpdogg, im down to judge this Crew Tourny...

If ya'll want me to, then holla!
IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2003, 04:10:36 AM »
Tha funniest thing is that Cloud 9 has been a crew for months and months claiming they rule but they aint faced anyone yet.......I have no idea why yall causing all this drama, this aint tha Soap Opera board.......Spit somethin pussies.......Spit or get spit on.......

aint nobody claimin shit, Elite jus has they lil Ego bruised. You and M-Dogg were the weak linkz in Elite. You are the only 2 left frum tha Elite, that u claim was the best crew on the board. So WHAT makes yall the best? Former titles won? Yur not even the same crew anymore, jus the same name. The Bulls arent the best team in tha League anymore...NEWSFLASH! lol.

And as for M-Dogg...yall been doin more of tha talkin then us. Yall been bitter ever since..."The Destruction" lol. If yall wanna battle...bring it, i could care less about yall. You guyz been dyin to get at us since the beginning. I never really gave a shit about battlin yall. Melinan is way stronger IMO regardlezz. But fukit, letz do it...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2003, 05:16:30 AM »
aint nobody claimin shit, Elite jus has they lil Ego bruised. You and M-Dogg were the weak linkz in Elite. You are the only 2 left frum tha Elite, that u claim was the best crew on the board. So WHAT makes yall the best? Former titles won? Yur not even the same crew anymore, jus the same name. The Bulls arent the best team in tha League anymore...NEWSFLASH! lol.

And as for M-Dogg...yall been doin more of tha talkin then us. Yall been bitter ever since..."The Destruction" lol. If yall wanna battle...bring it, i could care less about yall. You guyz been dyin to get at us since the beginning. I never really gave a shit about battlin yall. Melinan is way stronger IMO regardlezz. But fukit, letz do it...
word...I'm far from scared, goddamn, I said it a 100 times and I'ma say it again let's do this shit I'm ready

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2003, 06:00:09 AM »
no matter who votes, dick ridin will be in the case, guaranteed, this board is full of it
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2003, 06:16:13 AM »
lol ^^ comming from the cat who puts the d in dickridin'

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2003, 08:27:15 AM »
If it's only Cloud 9 vs. Elite, why not let a MD member vote ? Blade or Pr1mo...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2003, 07:36:06 PM »
If it's only Cloud 9 vs. Elite, why not let a MD member vote ? Blade or Pr1mo...

yah, if its just us against them....i say Blade would be a good voter (although he'll HATE us for pressuring him to do it lol). Anywayz, i think it should be more then just ONE judge. Probably 3 at least

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2003, 05:45:05 AM »

yah, if its just us against them....i say Blade would be a good voter (although he'll HATE us for pressuring him to do it lol). Anywayz, i think it should be more then just ONE judge. Probably 3 at least

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2003, 05:55:11 AM »

illicit seems to vote fairly to...
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2003, 06:10:05 AM »
true, Illicit and Blade would be good judges...