Author Topic: What happened to Mac Shawn 100?  (Read 3087 times)

Big Treez 925

• Lil Geezy
Re: What happened to Mac Shawn 100?
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 05:53:52 PM »
Try searching big block San Francisco. It happened some years . B.a from 3xs crazy was involved also. ”allegedly”   lol my cousin also is doing 17 years behind huslah. Lot of snitches in the bay

NorCal707E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 08:58:40 PM »
Mac Shawn supposedly snitched on some Mexican's from Oakland. He didn't snitch on Big Block, that was B.A. from 3XKrazy that snitched on Big Block.

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 12:25:15 PM »
mac shawn sucked anyway even his shit with the click back in the day wasnt that good. remember just a year or 2 ago when kurupt and that weird looking guy who wsa on bangin on wax were talking shit, mac shawn was in a video with i think daz, he was on the phone in the video saying he was talking to e-40 and e-40 was talking shit abou the guy too. then e-40 put out a video clearing it up saying he never said anything to mac shawn. faking phone calls and shit hahaha

i was listening to his old stuff wit the Funk Mobb recently and he was vicious on the mic IMO. way better than afterwards. his recent stuff like smellin like brand new money or and u do know that was weak tho, all gimmicks no dopeness

b.laden

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 12:59:38 PM »
only rumors  different stories so no proof and Mac Shawn a bay area legend

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »
http://oregonmusicgroup.com/profiles/blogs/j-diggs-gets-at-mac-shawn-via

lol...mac shawn and jdiggs were supposed to scrap. anything ever come of that?

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 01:17:04 PM »
Try searching big block San Francisco. It happened some years . B.a from 3xs crazy was involved also. ”allegedly”   lol my cousin also is doing 17 years behind huslah. Lot of snitches in the bay

I heard about that Husalah shit. That nigga still in the bay? & Who did Mr Doctor snitch on?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:19:43 PM by BiggSadot »
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 01:59:55 PM »
mac shawn sucked anyway even his shit with the click back in the day wasnt that good. remember just a year or 2 ago when kurupt and that weird looking guy who wsa on bangin on wax were talking shit, mac shawn was in a video with i think daz, he was on the phone in the video saying he was talking to e-40 and e-40 was talking shit abou the guy too. then e-40 put out a video clearing it up saying he never said anything to mac shawn. faking phone calls and shit hahaha

i was listening to his old stuff wit the Funk Mobb recently and he was vicious on the mic IMO. way better than afterwards. his recent stuff like smellin like brand new money or and u do know that was weak tho, all gimmicks no dopeness
definitely better than new shit but still nothing special

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Gurfi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 03:50:52 PM »
I have a cousin who lives in sf and he said that the the nigga snitched on i think it was 3 other niggas. i know this cuz one of them was his homie, or homies bro, dont remember. it was a long time ago like 10-12 years ago. Just move the fuck on cant believe people are still talking about this.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 05:20:47 PM »
I have a cousin who lives in sf and he said that the the nigga snitched on i think it was 3 other niggas. i know this cuz one of them was his homie, or homies bro, dont remember. it was a long time ago like 10-12 years ago. Just move the fuck on cant believe people are still talking about this.
snitching is dishonorable.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2012, 02:11:16 PM »

u must be a snitch too

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2012, 02:30:32 PM »
snitches get stitches

and then chopped up and served in one of Albert Fisch's dishes