Author Topic: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to live 4  (Read 1439 times)

Big BpG

Re: Tha cold realization that I have i nutin to li
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2001, 07:35:42 PM »
Oh yea I know you weren't hating.. sorry if it came out that way... its a question we wont have answers for ... hell we still have people who believe the worlds flat.... so live and let live... ya know? There is something greater than us... whether its god or not is the question... diversity makes life worth living ... i love it... cherish it and will miss it when its gone... so heres a toast to all the lives we have now and the lives we have coming

-Big BpG
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2001, 09:06:24 AM »
Man, I'm Not Hating Either, but i mean, you're TALKING about god as a part of your life, but say you don't believe in god ???  Do you mean you don't believe in organized religion? Because by definition, God=a higher power, and you just said there's a higher power.  

I.E.O.G.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2001, 10:51:55 AM »
I don't really know why people are trippin off the religion thing. I've been through a hella amount of shit, and from what I know about Trauma, so has he. I know that in life, we can not carry on alone, and that problems can be solved by a greater force. I myself am Catholic, though my church is not stricked at all, like most Catholic church. I know a girl who's mom was in the second building when the planes crashed in the World Trade Center, though her mom lived, for three hours she didn't know because her mom worked on the 98th floor. I lost my mom to drug overdose, and lived with my mom suffering everyday for 5 years. From what I know of Trauma, he has his share of stuff too, but the main contributer to the healing is God. Now not all religion is cult like, and not all religion families are scary and weird. Trust me, I too get pissed off when someone tells me about religion, but in a time of need, it's a good place to turn when things are out of control.

And to those who don't believe in God, well in Mexican culture, look up the story of Juan Diego, and the Virgin Mary, and tell me it's wrong.