Poll

Do you want him to meet up with me and try to teach me my lesson?

Yes
11 (68.8%)
No
2 (12.5%)
L00n3y's T00 G 4 D@T
1 (6.3%)
Don't care, this is stupid
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Who wants Loon3y to meet up with me at 8 PM on Friday?  (Read 7157 times)

Will_B

Re: Who wants Loon3y to meet up with me at 8 PM on Friday?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 12:42:45 PM »
Yeah but as far as I've seen, everyone has been ripping on him.

He's better off keeping low key. Dude made a mistake letting everyone know his business.

Whatever his personal situation, this is just a music forum. Beefs are just another way people pass the time or let off steam. Nothing worth even the drive over to looney for.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 12:51:56 PM »
Why is he beefing with l00n in particular? Is it really that personal between u or is Tanner just going at anyone who will bite?

He's mad at the world and issuing challenges at random. In his mind he thinks he can get some e-cred if he's willing to throw down and people will stop clowning him. Thing is even if he meets with someone....whether he gets his ass kicked or actually manages to beat someone doesn't change the fact he got his dick sucked by another dude. This will never go away. If he had a thicker skin maybe he would ignore everyone or even come out of the closet. But he doesn't.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 12:53:04 PM »
^naah, but he challenged u and he's seemingly bein serious, not on some "lulz" shit...he really wants to throw down and came at u with a challenge. u dont have to work around any schedule, he said he'll be there whenever u are. so if u cant get there at 8 PM, then give him an approximate time that u can be there...for instance, 10-11 PM...that way, he has a good idea when yall can handle it. i dunno, bro, i just call it like i see it. i get the whole "not wasting time for internet beef" shit, but ur goin there anyways and he's callin u out. it's not that hard to let him know around what time u can be there, feel me? like u said, u already did it with bananas...u told him where ull be and when. only difference is, bananas was never serious. i really do think tanner is serious as fuck and wants to throw down. if u give him an approximate timing and he doesn't show, then he obviously bitched out and was all talk. if he does show and u beat his ass, u stepped up to the challenge. either way, i dont see why this doesnt go down unless ur worried of something. like i said, u dont have 2 waste time, just give him an approximate time u'll be there. if u dont know now, i'm sure there will come a time when u do know.........

yea i wouldnt know the exact time prob till day of. all im saying is if tan tan is so bent on scarppin, just post up, i highly doubt this guy has anything productive or "parties" to go to anyways. just look at him.

but this is "lulz" to me regardless, i can care less if hes serious. all i see is a nerd trying to act hard, he'll go back into his shell soon enough.

lol at fake tough guy,

and no 7even we dont brawl like that no more, i mean last time was in august or july, but thats was on some past shit from 2 years ago, and it was inevetitable, they rolled 20 deep, brought knives, gats, and wrenches. at a college party. (last time the homies went there they fucked them up, and no they werent college boys, they wereo ne of the sluts bfs) it was stupid we even went back, and it was stupider that we went without enough heads or weapons. but its all stupid shit.

good thing they only used wrenches. and they were on some bitch shit,did they it real quick when we were split up talkin to hoes and dipped right after.

but im older now, if ur going out lookin for trouble, ur the one everyone looks at like o_O (is this nigga ever gonna grow up?)

lol years ago when sparegeez made that alias to come meet him at northridge park i actually went, but than that wes then this is now. and the whole bananas thing.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 01:01:57 PM »

lol years ago when sparegeez made that alias to come meet him at northridge park i actually went

lol...i missed this one

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2012, 01:05:30 PM »
He would get more cred on here if they just met and chopped it up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2012, 01:33:24 PM »

i dont see how it will.

hes calling out people on the internet and willing to waste his time rather than going to these so called "parties" hes invited to, because he got his dick sucked by homosexual partner, n which he recorded it to send to his internet girlfriend, and than later exposed to well everyone here.

now hes going on a mission to prove himself to everyone in this cyber community, because hes mad and thinks some how if he does something like get into fight itll redeem him.

im sorry but his whole situation, his life, is pathetic.

i mean a beezy, not even real real beezy, an INTERNET BEEZY, convinced him to get his dick sucked by another dude.

that is a weak, weak boy (not even man), when u talking about pussy whipped thats one thing, but to be so pussy whipped over an INTERNET GIRLFRIEND so much to engage in HOMOSEXUAL acts, is beyond me.

that is not normal, think about it what if it were someone u knew personally?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

rayallen0

« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 01:44:06 PM »

and no 7even we dont brawl like that no more, i mean last time was in august or july, but thats was on some past shit from 2 years ago, and it was inevetitable, they rolled 20 deep, brought knives, gats, and wrenches. at a college party. (last time the homies went there they fucked them up, and no they werent college boys, they wereo ne of the sluts bfs) it was stupid we even went back, and it was stupider that we went without enough heads or weapons. but its all stupid shit.

good thing they only used wrenches. and they were on some bitch shit,did they it real quick when we were split up talkin to hoes and dipped right after.

The fuck is up with you asians  :o

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2012, 02:01:03 PM »

The fuck is up with you asians  :o
Asian Gs from my experience have a tendency to Roll Deep and generally be extremely violent. One of my homies told me they have to be cause Asians constantly get portrayed in the media as weak.

anyways on the topic: I agree with Loon3y, I think Tanner is fucked up, I mean you constantly hear stupid people doing stupid stuff, but I've never seen anyone this stupid.Tan probably has more fucking issue since that incident. I mean Loon3y is right, how sad and shitty does your life have to be that you're going to do that type of shit for some bitch on the internet, who for all you know could of just stole the pictures off a random facebook???

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2012, 02:03:32 PM »
he bragged about the head being good and how fags come onto him all the time hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Will_B

« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 02:10:50 PM »

i dont see how it will.

hes calling out people on the internet and willing to waste his time rather than going to these so called "parties" hes invited to, because he got his dick sucked by homosexual partner, n which he recorded it to send to his internet girlfriend, and than later exposed to well everyone here.

now hes going on a mission to prove himself to everyone in this cyber community, because hes mad and thinks some how if he does something like get into fight itll redeem him.

im sorry but his whole situation, his life, is pathetic.

i mean a beezy, not even real real beezy, an INTERNET BEEZY, convinced him to get his dick sucked by another dude.

that is a weak, weak boy (not even man), when u talking about pussy whipped thats one thing, but to be so pussy whipped over an INTERNET GIRLFRIEND so much to engage in HOMOSEXUAL acts, is beyond me.

that is not normal, think about it what if it were someone u knew personally?

Yeah but internet beef, internet gf's, internet friends (da sauce crew types).

Shits lame, but u got a whole generation of sheltered kids 'growing up' online.

Dude doesn't need to fight some ePeep, he needs some real friends and some real life experience.

Win or lose there will be people on the internet who will laugh at him.....thats why the net has replaced TV for most, dudes like Tanner and this situation are their entertainment.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 02:13:37 PM »
your in your 40s and post here more than almost anyone. not to mention your ongoing bullshit beef thats not even funny. get off your high horse old man

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 02:16:10 PM »
your in your 40s and post here more than almost anyone. not to mention your ongoing bullshit beef thats not even funny. get off your high horse old man

Lol early 30's bud.

Either you're a troll or gullible.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 02:17:35 PM »

Lol early 30's bud.

either way you post all day and go back and forth with emotional ass essays and shit

Will_B

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 02:19:16 PM »

Lol early 30's bud.

either way you post all day and go back and forth with emotional ass essays and shit

Topics not about me. Try jumping on a thread thats relevant (if u didn't already)

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 02:22:24 PM »
seriosuly though this needs to be recorded. black male you gotta come through on this one for the dubcc community

I'll do the shit if both of them are there, shit is right down the street from me and I can get some Korean BBQ in the process