Poll

Do you want him to meet up with me and try to teach me my lesson?

Yes
11 (68.8%)
No
2 (12.5%)
L00n3y's T00 G 4 D@T
1 (6.3%)
Don't care, this is stupid
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Who wants Loon3y to meet up with me at 8 PM on Friday?  (Read 7154 times)

Sccit

Re: Who wants Loon3y to meet up with me at 8 PM on Friday?
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2012, 02:25:23 PM »
seriosuly though this needs to be recorded. black male you gotta come through on this one for the dubcc community

I'll do the shit if both of them are there, shit is right down the street from me and I can get some Korean BBQ in the process

doesnt look like looney wants 2 step up 2 the challenge.. he says he'll be there some time this weekend, though. thing is, i'm not putting it past tanner to post up there until he catches looney slippin. but in that case, we aint gettin a video.

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2012, 07:09:02 PM »
seriosuly though this needs to be recorded. black male you gotta come through on this one for the dubcc community

weren't u the pussy who was supposed to meet up to scrap too?? LOL just sayin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2012, 08:11:04 PM »
NIK, give it a fucking rest, kid. You got called the fuck out to be at a spot at 4:30 PM & you bitched out. You're a pussy by your own defintion. Jokes.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2012, 08:18:28 PM »

and no 7even we dont brawl like that no more, i mean last time was in august or july, but thats was on some past shit from 2 years ago, and it was inevetitable, they rolled 20 deep, brought knives, gats, and wrenches. at a college party. (last time the homies went there they fucked them up, and no they werent college boys, they wereo ne of the sluts bfs) it was stupid we even went back, and it was stupider that we went without enough heads or weapons. but its all stupid shit.

good thing they only used wrenches. and they were on some bitch shit,did they it real quick when we were split up talkin to hoes and dipped right after.

The fuck is up with you asians  :o
Asian Gs from my experience have a tendency to Roll Deep and generally be extremely violent. One of my homies told me they have to be cause Asians constantly get portrayed in the media as weak.

anyways on the topic: I agree with Loon3y, I think Tanner is fucked up, I mean you constantly hear stupid people doing stupid stuff, but I've never seen anyone this stupid.Tan probably has more fucking issue since that incident. I mean Loon3y is right, how sad and shitty does your life have to be that you're going to do that type of shit for some bitch on the internet, who for all you know could of just stole the pictures off a random facebook???

from my recollection all gangs roll extremely deep, especially the eses

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2012, 08:26:11 PM »
NIK, give it a fucking rest, kid. You got called the fuck out to be at a spot at 4:30 PM & you bitched out. You're a pussy by your own defintion. Jokes.

like i said, cocksucker, i've done more than u will ever have the balls to do, in ur entire lifetime...i've met with grundy, who had beef with me and wanted to fuck me up, and then i went after sik, only for him to pussy out. on top of that, i've made an offer for anyone who has problems to come see me. like i said, i called sikotic out, not the other way around. he responded with an act to save face.......i will say one thing, though, sik is actually less of a bitch than u. u would NEVER have the balls to face anyone on this site, guaranteed, under any circumstance. i'd put anything on it. if u ever face someone u had a problem with on this board, i will never post here again.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2012, 09:09:13 PM »
^Rah,rah,rah,insecurities,insecurities,insecurities. I see through the act. You can attempt to flip this on me anyway you'd like, at the end of the day, you said "Anyone who gets called out & doesn't show up is a fucking faggot ass pussy". The next day Sik makes a video saying "where this fuck is this pussy?". You had a valid excuse for a few days saying "I have shit to do, I can't get over there this minute". Fair enough. Then you started saying, "Sik, you're going to get murked. I'm going to beat the shit out of you. I can't wait to teach you a lesson". Then you asked for a time. Sik played games with for a minute & you tried to ride that saying "Oh, well you're just a pussy". He finally told you & then you were like, "You're just playing games, you're not serious. Whatever". Despite you originally saying he was just doing it for the "lulz" & you were going to "teach him a lesson" for "playing games". Basically you decided to pussy out for the same reason you initially wanted to fight him LMAO.

These are indisputable facts. Whatever you're rambling on about me is just made up fantasy land in your head on the same levels as you being boys with X-Raided lolol.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2012, 10:48:24 PM »

and no 7even we dont brawl like that no more, i mean last time was in august or july, but thats was on some past shit from 2 years ago, and it was inevetitable, they rolled 20 deep, brought knives, gats, and wrenches. at a college party. (last time the homies went there they fucked them up, and no they werent college boys, they wereo ne of the sluts bfs) it was stupid we even went back, and it was stupider that we went without enough heads or weapons. but its all stupid shit.

good thing they only used wrenches. and they were on some bitch shit,did they it real quick when we were split up talkin to hoes and dipped right after.

The fuck is up with you asians  :o
Asian Gs from my experience have a tendency to Roll Deep and generally be extremely violent. One of my homies told me they have to be cause Asians constantly get portrayed in the media as weak.

anyways on the topic: I agree with Loon3y, I think Tanner is fucked up, I mean you constantly hear stupid people doing stupid stuff, but I've never seen anyone this stupid.Tan probably has more fucking issue since that incident. I mean Loon3y is right, how sad and shitty does your life have to be that you're going to do that type of shit for some bitch on the internet, who for all you know could of just stole the pictures off a random facebook???

from my recollection all gangs roll extremely deep, especially the eses

I've never seen a ese alone, in school, they always stayed least 6 deep, I mean they had to though cause all the BDS would beat em down whenever they weren't beating on each other. I'm not sure bout Enes, I know they typically tougher. but yeah scraps never fight one on one.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2012, 10:54:57 PM »
^Rah,rah,rah,insecurities,insecurities,insecurities. I see through the act. You can attempt to flip this on me anyway you'd like, at the end of the day, you said "Anyone who gets called out & doesn't show up is a fucking faggot ass pussy". The next day Sik makes a video saying "where this fuck is this pussy?". You had a valid excuse for a few days saying "I have shit to do, I can't get over there this minute". Fair enough. Then you started saying, "Sik, you're going to get murked. I'm going to beat the shit out of you. I can't wait to teach you a lesson". Then you asked for a time. Sik played games with for a minute & you tried to ride that saying "Oh, well you're just a pussy". He finally told you & then you were like, "You're just playing games, you're not serious. Whatever". Despite you originally saying he was just doing it for the "lulz" & you were going to "teach him a lesson" for "playing games". Basically you decided to pussy out for the same reason you initially wanted to fight him LMAO.

These are indisputable facts. Whatever you're rambling on about me is just made up fantasy land in your head on the same levels as you being boys with X-Raided lolol.

Like I said, if ur challenged to a fight and u don't have to go out ur way, theres no reason to back down, imo. Especially if u been talkin shit to that person...1.sikotic never challenged me, I challenged him. He said he didn't want to fight and played the whole thing down, claiming it was dumb to wana fight over net beef and made it into a joke. 2.Pasadena is out of my way...There was a time when I had a plan to do somethin fucked up, and that's when I pmed sik n asked for his details. The more he tried playin it off as comedy, the more I felt bad for wantin to carry that out.... U can say what u want after this, but fact of the matter is, that's real spit.. And ur still a fuckin bitch who would cower in front of the peeps u talk shit to on this site, if u even had the balls to face them in the first place. N that's my last post acknowledging ur gayness.. Carry on, cocksucker.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2012, 11:05:28 PM »

Like I said, if ur challenged to a fight and u don't have to go out ur way, theres no reason to back down, imo. Especially if u been talkin shit to that person...1.sikotic never challenged me, I challenged him. He said he didn't want to fight and played the whole thing down, claiming it was dumb to wana fight over net beef and made it into a joke. 2.Pasadena is out of my way...There was a time when I had a plan to do somethin fucked up, and that's when I pmed sik n asked for his details. The more he tried playin it off as comedy, the more I felt bad for wantin to carry that out.... U can say what u want after this, but fact of the matter is, that's real spit.. And ur still a fuckin bitch who would cower in front of the peeps u talk shit to on this site, if u even had the balls to face them in the first place. N that's my last post acknowledging ur gayness.. Carry on, cocksucker.

post em up  8)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2012, 11:37:59 PM »
LOL at fighting people because of the internet.  You are a 25 year old man and still trying to pick fights, that is how you know you have no life.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2012, 04:16:38 AM »
This is lose-lose for tanner. Even if he's winning the fight Rooney has admitted he's the type of loser to grab a weapon before taking a beating. So if tanner is whipping rooneys ass Rooney will just have his friends jump him. Hence why Rooney won't fight anybody unless his friends are present.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2012, 06:20:30 AM »
this thread is as gay as peter dorsett

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2012, 10:32:42 AM »
ROFL what a bunch of losers.

Hope off eachothers clits and troll celebrities like I do  :)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2012, 10:43:56 AM »
LOL at fighting people because of the internet.  

even worse,,

:puke:
at WillB trying to act like a diplomat in the world of "internet-beef",

He would get more cred on here if they just met and chopped it up.

i dont see how it will.

hes calling out people on the internet and willing to waste his time rather than going to these so called "parties" hes invited to, because he got his dick sucked by homosexual partner, n which he recorded it to send to his internet girlfriend, and than later exposed to well everyone here.

now hes going on a mission to prove himself to everyone in this cyber community, because hes mad and thinks some how if he does something like get into fight itll redeem him.

im sorry but his whole situation, his life, is pathetic.

i mean a beezy, not even real real beezy, an INTERNET BEEZY, convinced him to get his dick sucked by another dude.

that is a weak, weak boy (not even man), when u talking about pussy whipped thats one thing, but to be so pussy whipped over an INTERNET GIRLFRIEND so much to engage in HOMOSEXUAL acts, is beyond me.

that is not normal, think about it what if it were someone u knew personally?

Yeah but internet beef, internet gf's, internet friends (da sauce crew types).

Shits lame, but u got a whole generation of sheltered kids 'growing up' online.

^
touché,
but then we also have socially maladjusted & autistic people like urself in their late 30's and early 40's, spending 65percent of their grownup-life on the internet.  

which one is worse?  ::)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:44:47 AM by Michael Madsen »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2012, 11:33:00 AM »
NIK and Tanner threads are actually funny. Stop ruining it with your boring beef with will b that no one cares about.