Poll

Do you want him to meet up with me and try to teach me my lesson?

Yes
11 (68.8%)
No
2 (12.5%)
L00n3y's T00 G 4 D@T
1 (6.3%)
Don't care, this is stupid
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Who wants Loon3y to meet up with me at 8 PM on Friday?  (Read 7164 times)

Will_B

Re: Who wants Loon3y to meet up with me at 8 PM on Friday?
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2012, 12:30:38 PM »
but then we also have socially maladjusted & autistic people like urself in their late 30's and early 40's, spending 65percent of their grownup-life on the internet.  

Mike, for one...I'm 'on the internet' no more than you...

And 2, you do know when 'online' people are still out alive in the real world.

A forum is not a dark room you are locked inside......

Or maybe thats where YOU spend your time?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2012, 01:10:47 PM »
This is lose-lose for tanner. Even if he's winning the fight Rooney has admitted he's the type of loser to grab a weapon before taking a beating. So if tanner is whipping rooneys ass Rooney will just have his friends jump him. Hence why Rooney won't fight anybody unless his friends are present.

what are you talking about, u clearly dont know shit, but its alright ur canadian thats just self explanatory.

u think if ur getting into shit in the streets, everything is fair game? man o man it juts shows how sheltered you are.

i got jumped numerous times, and more than likely if they have a gun or a knife, their gonna use it. there is no fairness in that.

im not talking about a fight with some you know or some internet fight including a homosexual, nothing is going to get out of hand since and you have to be a moron to ask why.

yes my friends are present, i actually have friends in which i go out to bars, restaurants, clubs, parties and other such locations.

do you go eat by your self at a restaurant, drink by yourself at a bar on friday or saturday nights?, go clubbing by yourself with no homegirls or friends, or random house parties.

i rolled by myself plenty of times during highschool, cuz i changed schools n i need to walk or take the bus to meet up the homies after, and i got jumped couple of times, im not afraid, but i not gonna boast about it because its not too fun

lol tanner? no explanation needed

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2012, 01:22:32 PM »
cry for attention and help..shit is sad

weinergate will never go away why dont u just find another forum where u can start over where people dont know u let a guy suck your dick

at first i was like YEAH INTERNET B33F WOOP WOOP

but after seeing this post I realize there is an alternative motive for this thread and this is probably it.

but hey if it goes down then please film it and dont let it turn into an NIK situation where NIK has 50 buddies and the other guy has 0

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2012, 01:52:45 PM »
Reading Tanner's posts and there's no mystery why he can't get a girl to let him touch her. Bitches are put off by clingy, obsessive stalker types and can smell him a mile away.

and if they knew his past, IT'S OVER

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2012, 03:12:38 PM »
^Rah,rah,rah,insecurities,insecurities,insecurities. I see through the act. You can attempt to flip this on me anyway you'd like, at the end of the day, you said "Anyone who gets called out & doesn't show up is a fucking faggot ass pussy". The next day Sik makes a video saying "where this fuck is this pussy?". You had a valid excuse for a few days saying "I have shit to do, I can't get over there this minute". Fair enough. Then you started saying, "Sik, you're going to get murked. I'm going to beat the shit out of you. I can't wait to teach you a lesson". Then you asked for a time. Sik played games with for a minute & you tried to ride that saying "Oh, well you're just a pussy". He finally told you & then you were like, "You're just playing games, you're not serious. Whatever". Despite you originally saying he was just doing it for the "lulz" & you were going to "teach him a lesson" for "playing games". Basically you decided to pussy out for the same reason you initially wanted to fight him LMAO.

These are indisputable facts. Whatever you're rambling on about me is just made up fantasy land in your head on the same levels as you being boys with X-Raided lolol.

Like I said, if ur challenged to a fight and u don't have to go out ur way, theres no reason to back down, imo. Especially if u been talkin shit to that person...1.sikotic never challenged me, I challenged him. He said he didn't want to fight and played the whole thing down, claiming it was dumb to wana fight over net beef and made it into a joke. 2.Pasadena is out of my way...There was a time when I had a plan to do somethin fucked up, and that's when I pmed sik n asked for his details. The more he tried playin it off as comedy, the more I felt bad for wantin to carry that out.... U can say what u want after this, but fact of the matter is, that's real spit.. And ur still a fuckin bitch who would cower in front of the peeps u talk shit to on this site, if u even had the balls to face them in the first place. N that's my last post acknowledging ur gayness.. Carry on, cocksucker.

What do you mean? You've BEEN calling him out for trying to cater to his "e-friends" with "lulz" & how he wouldn't be like that in person; making jokes at your expense.

Then you realized you actually had to go this time, get out of the car & actually handle business & then the pussy in you came out & you're saying you've had a change of heart.

& LMFAO @ "SIK never challenged me"! ARE YOU KIDDING? Son made a video calling you a pussy that you wouldn't show up. You're buggin'.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2012, 04:00:35 PM »
im concerned abotu sik's absense

did NIK and his goons get to him? ;)

rayallen0

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2012, 04:21:36 PM »
lol love all this shit talk about fighting. you guys don't know how to fight. you guys aren't fighting so stop shit talking back an forth about how u wouldnt fight someone. "Man pussy you would never get in a fight" "man no you wouldnt!!!"

atleast this tanner thing is half way entertaining cuz it  could happen. this nik vs the world shit is played out. guarantee most of you would just trade haymakers and break your hand/wrist on the punch cuz you have no clue how to actually punch.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2012, 04:35:03 PM »

atleast this tanner thing is half way entertaining cuz it  could happen.

no it wont

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »
lol love all this shit talk about fighting. you guys don't know how to fight. you guys aren't fighting so stop shit talking back an forth about how u wouldnt fight someone. "Man pussy you would never get in a fight" "man no you wouldnt!!!"

atleast this tanner thing is half way entertaining cuz it  could happen. this nik vs the world shit is played out. guarantee most of you would just trade haymakers and break your hand/wrist on the punch cuz you have no clue how to actually punch.

tanner is like rambo compared 2 some of the fruitcakes on this board..

rayallen0

« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2012, 04:43:32 PM »

No Tanner is like the kids from columbine not Rambo.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2012, 06:18:56 PM »

So how exactly is that so when he's the one that got sucked off by a dude?

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2012, 06:57:31 PM »

So how exactly is that so when he's the one that got sucked off by a dude?

He's the only one who got exposed for it.. Not sayin he gets a pass for that gay shit, but Im willin to bet some of the fags on this site have taken it in the ass.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2012, 07:08:44 PM »
NIK gets his eye brows waxed and still calls other people gay

weak

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2012, 10:17:49 PM »
Lol @ how defensive Rooney got. You can tell you're the type of guy who pops off at the mouth when you're 20 deep. But catch you one on one you don't want any problems. Predictable Asian behaviour.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2012, 10:24:20 PM »
Elior and gay jokes. Yawn.