Poll

Do you want him to meet up with me and try to teach me my lesson?

Yes
11 (68.8%)
No
2 (12.5%)
L00n3y's T00 G 4 D@T
1 (6.3%)
Don't care, this is stupid
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Who wants Loon3y to meet up with me at 8 PM on Friday?  (Read 7267 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Who wants Loon3y to meet up with me at 8 PM on Friday?
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2012, 06:37:23 PM »
I bet tanner knocks Rooney out.

have u seen him before????

looney would have to be skinny as a holocaust victim

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2012, 06:43:37 PM »
I bet tanner knocks Rooney out.

have u seen him before????

looney would have to be skinny as a holocaust victim

His pics have been posted. He looks about 5'6 130 lbs. Looks like a typical Asian suburbanite glasses and all.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2012, 06:54:51 PM »
Rooneys too insecure to fight. My dick weighs more then this suburban gook.

:laugh:

You want to fight in Leuders Park? C'mon son. I'm good, on that one. Let's meet where you originally wanted to.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #93 on: February 18, 2012, 11:19:47 AM »
Things That I Put Above Tanner:

1. Pussy
2. Job
3. Lakers Game
4. Getting Drunk
5. Getting High
6. Eating Good Food

didnt end up going to LA, i apologize if i wasnt thinking of you tanner and internet e-beef/cred while i was eating, getting drunk and watching the lakers game. dont get jealous  :laugh:

what a loser tryna know wassup with compton. i didnt even notice the park, i just go there cuz a customer is there, and for bludsoes BBQ (one of the best in LA)

yea if i was white faggot that really wanted to be born black, id probably be scared too. im just tellin  u where my work is via sik.

dont see too any many pale wannabes like you out there. but their swap meet does have a nice selection, just that most of the korean owners there are assholes.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2012, 11:27:23 AM »
Blah Blah Blah Wonk Wonk Wonk Blah Blah Blah, let's keep it real. Nerd to nerd, you're a little Asian loser who stays in the house all the damn time and you heard all about how asian G's do it from your siblings who were actually living the life. At the end of the day, you would never see me because I'll probably end up choking you to death. Plus, you're soft. No heart. Trying to lead me to Leuders to "scare" me? Fuck off with that shit. I'll smoke my OG and eat my nesle's crunchbars and drink my redbulls bitch. Groupie ass motherfucker.

Will_B

« Reply #95 on: February 18, 2012, 11:44:01 AM »
So the fight didn't go down?

Tanner will probably still get a Bloody Fisting this weekend anyway. So never mind!!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #96 on: February 18, 2012, 11:49:07 AM »

Tanner will probably still get a Bloody Fisting this weekend anyway. So never mind!!

lol, shut the fuck up u attention-seeking freak. smh

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2012, 11:50:16 AM »

Dude, how gay are you bro? That's fucking nasty. Someone lock this guy away before he tries to go suck off Kurupt. DOOGGG POOOUND!

Will_B

« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2012, 11:54:01 AM »
Hey WTF. Don't make this about me vs u! .... U bitch u!!!!

Come to London and fight!!!

Lol just kidding bro. Have u thought about boxing looney to settle this? Do you think u could handle him, in the ring? LMFAO

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2012, 11:55:19 AM »
Hey WTF. Don't make this about me vs u! .... U bitch u!!!!

Come to London and fight!!!

Lol just kidding bro. Have u thought about boxing looney to settle this? Do you think u could handle him, in the ring? LMFAO

I don't need to box him, all I need is one punch to the face and two to the gut and he's done.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »
its ill that will who is one of the lowliest posters here is trying to elevate his status here by making jokes at tanners expense

with everything said and done id still kick it with tanner anyday before i would even be seen in the same room as will b

Will_B

« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2012, 11:58:46 AM »
its ill that will who is one of the lowliest posters here is trying to elevate his status here by making jokes at tanners expense

with everything said and done id still kick it with tanner anyday before i would even be seen in the same room as will b

Lol u wouldn't eInvite me into your eRoom so we could eKick it??

Get the fuck eOut!! (Not)eBro!

DA SAUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!!!! LMFAO

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2012, 12:01:08 PM »
Blah Blah Blah Wonk Wonk Wonk Blah Blah Blah, let's keep it real. Nerd to nerd, you're a little Asian loser who stays in the house all the damn time and you heard all about how asian G's do it from your siblings who were actually living the life. At the end of the day, you would never see me because I'll probably end up choking you to death. Plus, you're soft. No heart. Trying to lead me to Leuders to "scare" me? Fuck off with that shit. I'll smoke my OG and eat my nesle's crunchbars and drink my redbulls bitch. Groupie ass motherfucker.

:laugh:

im trying to scare you off? i didnt even know there was a park there. lol  at being so scared of compton, i know your a lil poon, but you believe in too many movies. thats just where im currently working. lol 6th and alexandria, you do know alotta dudes got blasted and stabbed there right? u know nothing of LA.

your  view on life is pathetic, all this gangnbangin shit isnt a big deal for me, its been around LA ever since, its actually nothing to be proud of at my age.

i have no heart because im not going out of my way to beat a homosexual white boy from kentucky that called me out online?

lol, ive actually been there done that, i can careless what you say bro, cant say much for you except that you explored some gay frontiers.

but one things for sure, i will fuck your wannabe cracker ass up, like i said if i know a time ill tell you, untill then ur free to post up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Will_B

« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2012, 12:04:47 PM »
one things for sure, i will fuck your wannabe cracker ass

:banana_dss:

:o
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:06:31 PM by OG Will_B #Infamous »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2012, 12:06:17 PM »

Lol u wouldn't eInvite me into your eRoom so we could eKick it??

Get the fuck eOut!! (Not)eBro!

DA SAUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE!!!! LMFAO

tanner > will b

before or after the whole debacle