Author Topic: Guess whose back??!  (Read 1985 times)

Sccit

Re: Guess whose back??!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 12:15:01 PM »
quake....peep "36 chambers". shits twice as dope as "forever" 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 05:47:42 PM »
ha...OG RAP QUAKE. what good, homie?...we need some more intelligence around these parts. good shit. 8)

Intelligence (from a hip hop perspective) and "never bothered to listen to Wu Tang" don't go together

but when u listen to wu tangs commerciallly popular shit not much intelligence comes thru...i liked their flows but not enuff to dig em until i was bored enuff to peep thie wu tang forever albyum that was lying around....n shit was next level shit! i was amazed...

Just peep my shit sucka and then cry to ur mommy that ur more intelligent :o :'(

Their commercially popular shit is some of their best shit. I peeped your shit. Talking about representing the Aryan Nation. Fuck outta here

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 10:05:04 PM »
haha sucka u just showing ur inferiority of intelligence once again...if u listened carefully ud have noticed i aint whihte, im actually dising those fags who call themselves aryan not realizing aryan is persian or afghani or indian...in fact its not even a racial term but a term that denotes a noble man...similar to the word "gentleman" in english language....but i was meaning aryan in a hindu context not racial or even historical...altho i consider caspian sea to phillipines the greater cultural arya-vrat or greater india. recognize the truth and if ya dont, ask questions. and maybe one day u wont sound like a fool when u open ur mouth ;D 8) :o ;)
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 10:11:28 PM »
yall should keystyle battle in this thread

GO!!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 10:14:56 PM »
haha sucka u just showing ur inferiority of intelligence once again...if u listened carefully ud have noticed i aint whihte, im actually dising those fags who call themselves aryan not realizing aryan is persian or afghani or indian...in fact its not even a racial term but a term that denotes a noble man...similar to the word "gentleman" in english language....but i was meaning aryan in a hindu context not racial or even historical...altho i consider caspian sea to phillipines the greater cultural arya-vrat or greater india. recognize the truth and if ya dont, ask questions. and maybe one day u wont sound like a fool when u open ur mouth ;D 8) :o ;)

When your wigger self says aryan nation it only means one thing. Good going on killing your rap career

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 10:17:29 PM »
yall should keystyle battle in this thread

GO!!!!

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2012, 09:57:24 PM »

yu must b blak....many think i am white just cuz my ancestors are light skinned naturally as they lived in the cold climate of the himalayas...anyways u gave me a great idea...ima release my next song called "proud 2 be arya" dissing white supremecists, educating ppl to real meaning of the word which is sanskrit in origin which idiots should know is root of many english and european words and european languages 2 . hitler was just some fag who hijacked it for his own twisted purpose just like the illuminati pyramid was holy in egyptian symbology...........also the song will break down what true hindu faith is all about and the values, etc...should be dope. and will definitely be catchy enough to get attention. i guess ill be the new eminem in a different style and message tho  :o 8)

When your wigger self says aryan nation it only means one thing. Good going on killing your rap career

yu must b blak....many think i am white just cuz my ancestors are light skinned naturally as they lived in the cold climate of the himalayas...anyways u gave me a great idea...ima release my next song called "proud 2 be arya" dissing white supremecists, educating ppl to real meaning of the word which is sanskrit in origin which idiots should know is root of many english and european words and european languages 2 . hitler was just some fag who hijacked it for his own twisted purpose just like the illuminati pyramid was holy in egyptian symbology...........also the song will break down what true hindu faith is all about and the values, etc...should be dope. and will definitely be catchy enough to get attention. i guess ill be the new eminem in a different style and message tho  :o 8)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 11:50:34 PM »
damn this place is more infested wit haters than grenada with mosquitos ::)

spice 2 how about from a west coast gangsta rap fanatics point of view? cuz thats wat i used to be...fuck all yall niggaz from da east coast...paraphrasing 2pac lol 8) ::)

Tupac is from the east coast though...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 12:02:53 AM »

You're right about it's history, but 99.9% of the western population attributes it to Nazis.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2012, 12:47:58 AM »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2012, 04:49:30 PM »
anyways u gave me a great idea...ima release my next song called "proud 2 be arya

LMAO you go ahead and do that.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 12:22:44 AM »
anyways u gave me a great idea...ima release my next song called "proud 2 be arya

LMAO you go ahead and do that.

this sucka wont stop talking shit, i guess the bruised ego just cant quit// this fool wants to use the words that i spit, and put the meaning into a doubtful twist//check it, before u wreck it, i said it was  a land which is east of the middle east//that iran you twit, or the himalayan mountain G'z// you just cant step to these, try it and ur empire will be deceased like soviet or ussa or greece...