Author Topic: Guess whose back??!  (Read 1991 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Re: Guess whose back??!
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2012, 04:04:13 PM »
stfu apu

aint no one trying to rap with a arab talking about white pride/

nigga u wanna stay obsessed with race thats fine...

but at least attack me directly, im from kashmir...thats the land where jesus came to get schooled on the truth about spiritual matters, by my ancestors the kashmiri pandits. u bowed down to a student (who was an arab) of my ancestors for years of ur life...hah! look at u muthafuckaz... 8) :o :o :o ;D :P
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2012, 04:30:55 PM »
Damn... Quake goin Ras Kass on u nagas.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2012, 04:54:48 PM »
so wait, hes a camel Jockey claiming Aryan Nation but uses black Music to talk about his racial pride? Damn I thought Wiggers were confused, fuck ferhat, least that motherfucker knows hes nightmare, this vato can't even get his shit in order.  Damn, did this country bomb your house with chemical bombs or some shit? that would explain your complete retardation.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2012, 10:40:37 PM »
Fuck that punjab and his 3rd world country.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2012, 12:00:47 AM »
so wait, hes a camel Jockey claiming Aryan Nation but uses black Music to talk about his racial pride? Damn I thought Wiggers were confused, fuck ferhat, least that motherfucker knows hes nightmare, this vato can't even get his shit in order.  Damn, did this country bomb your house with chemical bombs or some shit? that would explain your complete retardation.

to me you seem retarded but ur pretty right about the chemical biological attack i was subjecgated in this land of fee and home of slave.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2012, 12:03:33 AM »
Fuck that punjab and his 3rd world country.

my 3rd world in the class gave ur dumb ass the knowledge of language to ur ancestors...but then yall dont even respect ur parents so what the fuck u gonna respect that. yall suck dick, hope u choke with that racist shit, bet mostof yall r punk ass bitches in real life. >:( :o :D

word up dont be punks like these hoes, ppl wit brains...

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2012, 03:04:50 PM »
YO NEW RAPQUAKE KEYSTYLE RELEASED!!!also a new practice freestyle up on my soundclick page 2!
My page link 2 all the tracks I did in 2012: www.soundclick.com/rapquake  8)

Song links:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11461625 (practice keystyle called Amerikan Arya)  :o ;D 8)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11461636 (less dope but pure freestyle!) 8) non-influenced by thc 8)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11447260 (HOT BANGER---4 UR MYND)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11447258 (INTRO SKIT for 4UrMynd)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11436918 (older keystyle called creepin on da fedz) another keystyle i did with little less practice last month....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=1233589&songID=11436966 (the oldest best freestyle on the charts)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:13:39 PM by Q U A K E »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2012, 03:22:28 PM »
my 3rd world in the class gave ur dumb ass the knowledge of language to ur ancestors...but then yall dont even respect ur parents so what the fuck u gonna respect that. yall suck dick, hope u choke with that racist shit, bet mostof yall r punk ass bitches in real life. >:( :o :D

word up dont be punks like these hoes, ppl wit brains...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2012, 03:24:36 PM »
LOL

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »
lol only idiots will judge me off some decade old superficial shit....i spit them super vicious fits on the mic when i rip when i type i cant quit so i get hits in my lungs soon cuz i gotta go cook sumn quick 8)

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2012, 11:58:49 PM »
Thank you, come again.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2012, 12:05:17 AM »

to me you seem retarded but ur pretty right about the chemical biological attack i was subjecgated in this land of fee and home of slave.

I'm not even judging you off your pic,  even if you look like a retard with that expression with your arms and hands in the air like you just let 1 off in your pants. You are just fucking stupid if your going to claim Aryan Nation, that words original meaning hasn't been in a vocational use for fucking generations. You're also a retard for using Slang you probably never even hear if it wasn't for rap, you can claim a persons ignorant, but stealing another peoples culture your no different then the whites.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2012, 04:45:51 PM »

I'm not even judging you off your pic,  even if you look like a retard with that expression with your arms and hands in the air like you just let 1 off in your pants. You are just fucking stupid if your going to claim Aryan Nation, that words original meaning hasn't been in a vocational use for fucking generations. You're also a retard for using Slang you probably never even hear if it wasn't for rap, you can claim a persons ignorant, but stealing another peoples culture your no different then the whites.

well I think I was pretty succesfful with my idea to use that phrase in my song cuz it has increased interest in my song....all the other shit in the song which is 100 times more important wudnt get ppl talking about it like this phrase lol....and hindus and perhaps presians too still use this phrase today so it doesnt make sense for us to be all politically correct over it. but ya ur right i shudnt have said arya NATION cuz thats a organization and i dont wanan represent tTHAT hahaha....i thought since i said ARYA NATIONS it was a slightly different worrd but anyways ::)

whats wrong with making rap songs man..i know its not right to steal another cultures shit but its de facto part of american culture and if yall want us listening to it well we will imitate it eventually too... ???

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2012, 05:50:50 PM »

well I think I was pretty succesfful with my idea to use that phrase in my song cuz it has increased interest in my song....all the other shit in the song which is 100 times more important wudnt get ppl talking about it like this phrase lol....and hindus and perhaps presians too still use this phrase today so it doesnt make sense for us to be all politically correct over it. but ya ur right i shudnt have said arya NATION cuz thats a organization and i dont wanan represent tTHAT hahaha....i thought since i said ARYA NATIONS it was a slightly different worrd but anyways ::)

whats wrong with making rap songs man..i know its not right to steal another cultures shit but its de facto part of american culture and if yall want us listening to it well we will imitate it eventually too... ???

That's part of the WHITE american culture. The Minorities culture is the one that get stolen, black artist songs being remade, repackaged and having bigger success.  If you never grew up hearing half the stuff your saying unless other then a RAP cd, then you're just fucking fake. We got fucking Euros on here wearing Dodger gear but they hate baseball, Football gear, but they shit on American Football because its not like soccer, aside from the name.  Using slang that they'd probably never even hear because they don't live anywhere near the culture that spawned it. It's just sad if you think about it, cause they emulate the style, but they don't actually have the heart that the people they copied the style from have.

By that logic, if I was listening to Big Lurch or Brotha Lynch motherfuckers would be going out and eating people and shit. Imitating just means you can't come up with any originality.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2012, 11:34:54 AM »
No one would buy an album made by a dirty punjab. Even 7-11 won't be selling that shit.