Author Topic: whitney housten DEAD R.I.P  (Read 1423 times)

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

Re: whitney housten DEAD R.I.P
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2012, 08:49:47 AM »
've decided to call my cock 'Whitney'.
Because it likes to go stiff in the bath.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2012, 10:33:12 AM »
^Yes, because your mom is going to live forever, obviously do to your devotion to god.  Speaking at the topic at hand, what did they find at her room? Prescription Pills and Alcohol, something everyone knows you're not suppose to combine, so in essence she died for being a idiot. I guess your god couldn't instill in her some common sense. Also that "LOL" Now you're just being a hypocrite, when clearly I never laughed at her death, but you assumed I Did, yet now your going to laugh at someone elses? You knowing something Blue Magic, you aint the realest poster if your ass is nothing more then a whiny bitch of a hypocrite.

People die not because God wants them, they die because their biological structure just gives out. If your seriously scared enough at the randomness of Death and have to make up some random being in order to give it some sorta plan, then that's just sad. But I'm the dumb one because I Don't believe in fairy tales? Logic tells us the tooth fairy doesn't exist, logic tell us Santa doesn't exist, but yet for some reason the same logic that shows these two things don't exist seems to be ignored when talking about the concept of God. I can clearly see when it comes to a religious debate, you don't got a leg to stand on, hence you just curse me out. Blue Magic I Think you need to get your ass out the church and into college.
no one lives forever jackass. i will be wise and not argue wit someone so dim witted.
More like not argue with someone who clearly is above your intelligence level. You can't even submit a good argument, I guess the bitch in you just couldn't stay hidden. Done with the thread. Thanks for playing.  8) PS: Neg me all you want if it helps you feel better

just like i thought.... just another bitch craving for attention. well i'll tell u like i tell the other hoes...... bitch dick ain't free !!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS: get off my dick and find your own and neggin' muthafuckas is not my thing miss.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2012, 02:02:53 PM »
whats your xbox live screen name wigger.

keep fishing peter

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2012, 08:39:32 AM »
LOL at this thread. Some of you bitches get way too over emotional and defensive over somebody you've never met and generally couldn't give a fuck about. It was the same when Amy Winehouse kicked it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »
You guys should check the vigilant citizen article on Whitney, the Gramys, and the Superbowl halftime show. The link is in my sig.