Author Topic: Statistically 80% of males will recognize this place....  (Read 4696 times)

Will_B

Re: Statistically 80% of males will recognize this place....
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 12:10:25 PM »
is that da sauce headquarters fucking loser named peter dorsett u fail at life but not at making e-friends good job

LMFAOOOOO

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 12:23:55 PM »
will you should make a supergroup with the rest of my victims and come together like buttcheeks....THE SUPER WIGGERS

Will_B

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2012, 12:28:29 PM »
will you should make a supergroup with the rest of my victims and come together like buttcheeks....THE SUPER WIGGERS

Petey u should just chill.....'your victims' lol.

How come u can dish it out but not receive?

That's not how true eBuds should kick it!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2012, 12:47:12 PM »
all of yall act like ex lovers i fucked and kicked to the curb, i know it hurts will...its not you will its me.

i just dont like wiggers.

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2012, 12:57:21 PM »
Lol u say you're black but eHang with all us whities online.

Isn't a black dude who hangs with whites also a wigger?

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 01:00:51 PM »
the whole wigger thing is lame as fuck.....like, black peeps typically don't even call people wiggers. it's usually white geeks who hate rap labeling people who aren't total squares "wiggers". will b might be a funny guy, and k-macc might be a major nutrider, but i've never really seen any true wiggerdom coming from their side.

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 01:11:26 PM »
the whole wigger thing is lame as fuck.....like, black peeps typically don't even call people wiggers. it's usually white geeks who hate rap labeling people who aren't total squares "wiggers". will b might be a funny guy, and k-macc might be a major nutrider, but i've never really seen any true wiggerdom coming from their side.

In the UK people like this get called wiggers.

And that doesn't even have any logic to it. Just the same as white trash/trailer trash.

But yeah, u got people like Mike calling me a wigger coz he's from Eastern Europe, white, and loves DPG....so typically he's the guy who would get labelled as a wigger by people who know him in real life.

I think all white hip hop heads have a inbuilt fear of being laughed at, called a wigger whatever so they 'reclamed' the word....just like blacks did with the 'N' word in days of old :D

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 01:19:48 PM »
lol wiggers, so 2002.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2012, 02:09:52 PM »
u mad peter

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2012, 05:12:09 PM »

i never said i was black yall did i just let yall fill in the blanks and run with it....as many times as my pics been posted im surprised u cats still fall for that shit.

it was a running joke for a while someone said i was black and this is when nik and i were beefing so he starts calling me a monkey and a jig. i kept it up to see how far he would go with the racist shit.

i got mixed seeds though.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 05:13:08 PM »
NIK called u a monkey???

wtf

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 05:16:39 PM »

see i dont wanna shit on you nik because we been playing nice lately but if you cant recognize a wigger its becasue you are in good company. sorry to come at you like that but will b is one of the wiggiest wiggers on this forum and kmacc dont have enough skill with the american language to properly emphasize exactly how much of a wanna be he is. from what i know about kmacc hes not even white but that wont stop him from being a wannabee.

believe it or not there are black wiggers too.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2012, 05:29:53 PM »
You can't call will b a wigger without mentioning his buddy mike. They have virtually the same obsession with 90s west coast rap. Two euros beefing over deleted DPG links, how much more wiggerly do you get?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2012, 05:41:02 PM »
i can see a difference...mike is a bit eccentric and thats for sure but will b just comes off like one of them wierd ass home schooled kids who didnt get out much.

i always knew will was a douche but wwhen the link deleting thing was revealed thats when i said 100 percent fuck this guy.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2012, 08:34:26 PM »

i never said i was black yall did i just let yall fill in the blanks and run with it....as many times as my pics been posted im surprised u cats still fall for that shit.

it was a running joke for a while someone said i was black and this is when nik and i were beefing so he starts calling me a monkey and a jig. i kept it up to see how far he would go with the racist shit.

i got mixed seeds though.

ur asian, aint ya?