Author Topic: Statistically 80% of males will recognize this place....  (Read 4699 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: Statistically 80% of males will recognize this place....
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2012, 09:59:19 PM »
You can't call will b a wigger without mentioning his buddy mike. They have virtually the same obsession with 90s west coast rap. Two euros beefing over deleted DPG links, how much more wiggerly do you get?

This.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2012, 10:03:53 PM »
Lol u say you're black but eHang with all us whities online.

Isn't a black dude who hangs with whites also a wigger?

i never said i was black yall did i just let yall fill in the blanks and run with it....as many times as my pics been posted im surprised u cats still fall for that shit.

it was a running joke for a while someone said i was black and this is when nik and i were beefing so he starts calling me a monkey and a jig. i kept it up to see how far he would go with the racist shit.

i got mixed seeds though.

ur asian, aint ya?

hell naw lmao latino father italian mother

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2012, 10:09:55 PM »
You can't call will b a wigger without mentioning his buddy mike. They have virtually the same obsession with 90s west coast rap. Two euros beefing over deleted DPG links, how much more wiggerly do you get?

This.

mike might go nuts for dpg but the difference is he wont do silly shit like delete your links or hate on you if you post something he posted by accident. thats the kind of cat were dealing with in will.

mad mike admits hes a music nerd

will b tried to pretend he was an OG for years

mike can take a joke

will writes pms to the staff when he gets dissed

mike shares music for the love of it

will is a karma whore or at least used to be when he had some  ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2012, 10:50:15 PM »
so will b was the one who deleted the links?

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2012, 10:51:17 PM »
why? why would you start this back up?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2012, 10:55:34 PM »

tbh i'm not familiar with their "Beef"

sorry lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2012, 11:34:55 PM »

LMFAO

Will_B

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2012, 01:52:05 AM »
Short answer is no.

Mike thought it was other people too at the start...but I dissed him about him demanding money and retail stuff I bought from me constantly. so he wants to believe its me. We don't even know if anyone did delete something anyway ... He didn't get any notice of a copyright holder asking for the file to get taken down or whatever....I told him to email the host but he wouldn't.  it's all just guess work from mike. Plus he said I did it when we were regularly pm'ing bout music n shit at the time, and I was contributing bits of music/producer info to his threads. Dude is crazy.

I'm not part of his weird music sharing circle and never have been. Some guys send him PayPal money for stuff, like I said I wouldn't buy him things or share current retail music....support your favourite artists, u listen to their music 24/7.  Yes I checked some of the first legacy threads but deleted nearly all of it straight away of my harddisc, and even contributed to the threads to start with before he went ape shit saying "I've uploaded 3 million tracks, you haven't......therefore you're a leechhhhhhhhhhhh"  ::)

rayallen0

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2012, 02:04:40 AM »
wasnt that a great story???? trust me mikes sad is just as boring. *head butts wall*

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2012, 05:51:58 AM »
im litterally laughing out loud LMFAO

its about to be ON in this thread hahahaha

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2012, 06:21:49 AM »
lol,
hes here again,,
this guy lives on the internet. leave it to him, to resurrect his little "soap opera"-drama, wit a million paragraphs and his sobbing "Judge Judy"-testimonys

fuck outta here, u austitc weirdo. get a life
i caught u in the cookiejar, n exposed u,  spoke on it once a ong time ago. i could give a shit if i was wrong, cuz uve pushed the envolope so far, n became lowlier than ever since then. .
basicaly, u beacem crazy n changed when ur karma dropped, and uve pulled on my coattail ever since. fuckin psycho  ::)
just look at urself in this thread, bee. jumpin on troll-bandwagons, tryin to switch ur style up, rubbin elbows wit internet-peopel when ur pushin 40, just becuz u dont want to be some kind of internet-"bully vicitim".. like really? maybe u should re-evaluate the meaning of life

*edit*
(and lmao, i still dont believe u, neitehr does anyone else. only a 40yr old socially maladjusted brit like urself wit too much time on his hands, who screams at random people when it comes to tags/leaks, bitrates,, could do some autistic shit like that)

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:46:43 AM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2012, 12:33:43 PM »
lol,
hes here again,,
this guy lives on the internet. leave it to him, to resurrect his little "soap opera"-drama, wit a million paragraphs and his sobbing "Judge Judy"-testimonys

fuck outta here, u austitc weirdo. get a life
i caught u in the cookiejar, n exposed u,  spoke on it once a ong time ago. i could give a shit if i was wrong, cuz uve pushed the envolope so far, n became lowlier than ever since then. .
basicaly, u beacem crazy n changed when ur karma dropped, and uve pulled on my coattail ever since. fuckin psycho  ::)
just look at urself in this thread, bee. jumpin on troll-bandwagons, tryin to switch ur style up, rubbin elbows wit internet-peopel when ur pushin 40, just becuz u dont want to be some kind of internet-"bully vicitim".. like really? maybe u should re-evaluate the meaning of life

*edit*
(and lmao, i still dont believe u, neitehr does anyone else. only a 40yr old socially maladjusted brit like urself wit too much time on his hands, who screams at random people when it comes to tags/leaks, bitrates,, could do some autistic shit like that)

"i could give a shit if i was wrong"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2012, 01:16:25 PM »
both of you are butthurt as hell so stop pretending its only the other guy who's mad

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2012, 01:19:39 PM »
both of you are butthurt as hell so stop pretending its only the other guy who's mad

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2012, 01:29:51 PM »

I'm not butthurt, but I wont let 'Mike' forget he tried to me kicked off the forum over something as simple as him disliking me....thats why that stuff stays in my sig.

The beef wouldn't exist if it wasn't for this guy always attacking me. I wouldn't beef with anyone.